Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? (37189 Views)

How Do You Eat Your Mango? (Photos) / Egg Stew And Rice / My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Omoawoke: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
angry
Please rice and beans not beans and rice
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Kajaard: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:
As the topic rightly stated,how do you love your eating your beans and rice ?

Do you like it mixed or separately?

Photo credit....ahnie's court!

I prefer it separate.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by tnerro1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
Beans on one side, rice on one side, stew in the middle all on the same plate ๐Ÿ˜‹

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Badgers14: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
Why incorporating egg with beans ??

Are you a comrade ? grin grin grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by We4all: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
Am I seeing beans and eggs combination in the pic. This is catastrophic!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Jewessgratitud3: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
I like mine mixed even though I don't understand what you mean by separately. Rice and beans are eaten mixed together.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by LUAN(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:

ahnie, which one you want dash me
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Angelfrost(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
Beans and Rice in separate plates??! And in equal portions??! That doesn't get more 'unAfrican' and downright strange! undecided

Request that in a typical or any Mama Put joint, and watch everyone staring at you like you fell from a UFO, including Iya Elenu.

Sigh... And what are two whole eggs doing in such intimate proximity with boiled beans? embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by timiade446(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
Na terrorist go use egg chop beans

Like tf?
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by lexy2014: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:

beans and egg at the same time? cry cry cry you wan cause unnecessary trouble. dont enter public transport after that meal

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Kasdat5(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
Anyhow Ahnie , make e sha enter belle ..
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
That second pic is what my youngest child calls was ammunition".
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by motionarena: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:

Carry your nonsense food from my sight makes me wanna purge
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Starboytwo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Together ooooo

Rice with beans and better stew with iru and fish is our defactor Sunday meal.

I canโ€™t stand plain rice. Must always have beans sha ni
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Angelfrost(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
We4all:
Am I seeing beans and eggs combination in the pic. This is catastrophic!

Some go even drink Yoghurt or Milk join am... Weapon of environmental terrorism. cry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by scholes23(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Carcholce:
Beans and egg?

What material is your butthole made of?

Fibre
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Relevant123: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
I like my R&B eighter cooked together very soft on the beans part,
Or separately cooked then served with stew.

Especially on Sundays grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Angelfrost(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
santakris:
I prefer rice and moinmoin

That's too heavy na... You have to have an exceptionally huge appetite to eat that. Even rice and plantain dey be like weight for my belle.

Y'all be stressing that poor rice needlessly. cry
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
Cook together is the best
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by DesChyko: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Carcholce:
Beans and egg?

What material is your butthole made of?

The thing goes skkkkrraaaaa...
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by mariahAngel(f): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:

I like them cooked together, either plain and served with spicy fresh tomatoes fried fish stew, or jollof rice & beans. ๐Ÿ˜‹
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by HitlerWasRight: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:

Nnamdi Kanu will be an expert consultant on this culinary delicacy.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Blitzking: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:

Like it plain rice and beans with sauce..I get tired of the jollof variant
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Decarbonisation: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:

Wetin beans and egg dey go together?

Oya weyrey ni?
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by UmehzEmmanuel(m): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
Cooked together, jollof mode with pepper noticeably present.

My Oh my!

Other than this, I don't really care what other style one uses to prepare it.
So long as its rice and beans, I'm home and dry.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by HitlerWasRight: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
illicit:
Sometimes I like it mixed

Sometimes separate

Prisoner, pls educate us how you enjoy your beans
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by otherway: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:

Too. Much proteins.. Beans and two eggs habba
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by pocohantas(f): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
I don't like combination meals. If I want beans, I eat beans. Rice and beans together? No. Yam and beans together? No. Rice and spag? No

To your question, I don't like it any way.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by UmehzEmmanuel(m): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
otherway:

Too. Much proteins.. Beans and two eggs habba

Beans is plant protein, complementary to the animal protein in the eggs.

By the way, beans contains more carbohydrates than proteins.

Its not entirely raw protein.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins โ€˜Homeโ€™ Cook-A-Thon / Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself / See The Bush Meat Killed In Our Farm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.