Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? (37190 Views)

How Do You Eat Your Mango? (Photos) / Egg Stew And Rice / My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Octopusssy(f): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:
As the topic rightly stated,how do you love your eating your beans and rice ?

Do you like it mixed or separately?

Photo credit....ahnie's court!
Annie you and mineral grin
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by gloryman91: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ayamal Bidih.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by UmehzEmmanuel(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
pocohantas:
I don't like combination meals. If I want beans, I eat beans. Rice and beans together? No. Yam and beans together? No. Rice and spag? No

To your question, I don't like it any way.

Maybe you should try a tastebuds transplant.

You can't be missing this much on God's green earth.

Variety is the spice of life.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Eriggs: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mixed together most times
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by illicit(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Prisoner, pls educate us how you enjoy your beans

Excuse me?

Cannibal, what did u just say?
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Robnectar(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
DenreleDave:

I love it the way my babe berem loves it. grin

Mumu boy, u don run for crypto thread, haha grin
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by saysoo: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:

Seun, is this what NAIRALAND has become? Remember this is now a global community. And OP what kind of Comparative figure of speech is that?
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Sijo01(f): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
shocked shocked Rice, beans, 2eggs, big pepsi at a sitting. Isn't this too much to eat at once undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by MrsTwrite(f): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
White rice and bean, I no mean porriage o. grin with goat stew meat stew and some kpomo.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by HitlerWasRight: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
illicit:

Excuse me?

Cannibal, what did u just say?

Lolz

Cannibal calling some one what he is.

Okoro ways: accuse others of what you are most guilty of.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by illicit(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Lolz

Cannibal calling some one what he is.

Okoro ways: accuse others of what you are most guilty of.

Guy if na play stop am

I come from Ekiti
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Didi2d(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Jellof rice and beans is my favourite.

If you don't understand, I mean cooking rice and beans together is my favourite
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by sheriffindy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
I like my beans with moi moi, boiled egg with akara...then wash it down with soya milk

Then relax with my special boxers with holes under ..
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Obesity(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
How can you add beans , rice and egg together ?

πŸ€”

"
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Carcholce:
Beans and egg?

What material is your butthole made of?

OP, must be a Ghanaian they don't play with eggs
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by NIanalyst: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
Which kind depressing set of foods be this na?
When will things ever get better for you, Ahnie?
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by ponishah: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:

Rice n moinmoin?

How you go take chop ham?
I kinda find it strange Sha!
Are from Europe or America?
No Nigerian can ask such question...
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Ofemmanu1: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nibo latun jasi bayi?!

This cheap ass biitchh don come again with food like sacrifice meant for the gods in evil forest.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:

Rice n moinmoin?

How you go take chop ham?
I kinda find it strange Sha!
Are you from Nigeria like this?
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by bukatyne(f): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:

Cooked together

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by ponishah: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
MoneySavannah:
Don't you think the egg should be with the rice and not with the beans.
Irrelevant.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by DenreleDave(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
cry.pto wey almost finish my life grin grin grin
Robnectar:

Mumu boy, u don run for crypto thread, haha grin
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by od4life(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:

How healthy are boiled eggs? How many should one per day?
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Angelicqueen(f): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
I wander how people eat beans and egg together. To me it is not enjoyment but stomach problem don't you agree?
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Burgerlomo: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
post=124783002:
As the spirit leads..........

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by ponishah: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
franchasofficia:
Women and food, sighs

For all you food lovers info, fasting prolongs human life, so if you want to live long without worrying about taking drugs and doing extreme exercises to shed weight, you better learn to fast often (even if you don't pray, just fast) and also learn to eat little, it has a lot to do with longevity
TB Joshua that died at 57, na you fast pass am.
Idahosa died at 59, na you fast pass am.
Eat well, food na enjoyment, nobody go tell you to avoid overfeeding, na you go suffer am.
I love good food, enough protein and carbohydrate.
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by FireUpNow(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
Two eggs at ago with beans? That's wicked man
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Sweetvie: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mixed
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by okoroemeka(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
ahnie:

I tried that beans and egg collabo once and I am avoiding it since,my anus turned to Lister generator emiiting all types of smelly noxious gases every 3-4 minutes

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Sweetvie: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
sheriffindy:
I like my beans with moi moi, boiled egg with akara...then wash it down with soya milk

Then relax with my special boxers with holes under ..
Abeg oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by sirwilson(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
sisisioge:
I like the beans (not porridge but cooked with water alone) spread across the rice when serving. Then you can spread nicely fried stew on top grin.
Chai
Madam enjoyment...
Re: How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? by Fstar1: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
sisisioge:
I like the beans (not porridge but cooked with water alone) spread across the rice when serving. Then you can spread nicely fried stew on top grin.
You like better thing oo, pls anytime you make this, invite me over grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins β€˜Home’ Cook-A-Thon / Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself / See The Bush Meat Killed In Our Farm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.