Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,865 members, 7,879,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? (5173 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by kokorokoman: 12:42am On Aug 01, 2023
RoadMozart:
Last time I checked, being in London doesn't make you a big man. Its your poverty stricken mentality thats deceiving you. You're just an oppressed fellow who thinks driving a BMW makes you better than people using commercial vehicles.

You live your life to impress girls? Come on, grow up man
you are obviously new on nairaland, this is one of the OGs of this forum.
Dude is funnier than basketmouth.

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by LarryCork: 1:13am On Aug 01, 2023
adebayo987:
Lmao! I'm a grandfather married with 4 kids. My first son has his own family already. My two daughters and the last born son are all in University in Ghana. I have 3 cars, one for my wife, one for myself and one for family of which any family guest including driver can drive around on errands or other matters. Some days, I trek to my office not because I'm broke. Some times I use public transport and it's always a drop. But if I'm in a situation that I need to use public bus, who fvcking cares about a lady who is yet to start life all because of her nature, when I already have the best woman in the world and ambitious kids succeeding in their space?

My bitterness is that Buhari's monetary policies affected my business. Now, this fuel subsidy removal worsened it such that I'm now spending ₦800k plus every week as overall family expenditure, which is not supposed to be so.

I am now one of the voices of the poor out there agitating for them. If you do watch your TVs very well and follow social media news, you'd know me. And I mean you know me and you've seen me talk several on your favourite channels. Here on nairaland, we're all bunch of anonymity airing out our voices to the Nigerians existing here. Don't be fooled by some of our posts or comments, they're part of our anonymity scheme so you won't suspect anything. Secondly, go get yourself a drink and sleep tonight on an empty stomach. When you wake up, you'll understand the plight of the poor you mentioned.

Big RESPET to u sir.u have 3cars meaning u can pull all kinda chicks:single or married women.married women are better coz they more loyal.big RESPET sir.99.9% of people on nairaland spend 23 outter 24 on foot..walking from Lagos to know..& then haif of them enter bus like roadside BEGGGGGAR. But then they get upset when women delete them like bad habit. I respet u sir & I also will be gettin my second car next week!!((RESPET)) wink

1 Like

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by LarryCork: 1:14am On Aug 01, 2023
aimmoney9:

Now I know your problem, you have a car but you can't fuel it........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

angry
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by LarryCork: 1:15am On Aug 01, 2023
DenreleDave:

I dey inside bus now, make my crush Nancy Isime show, I go even invite enter bus and pay her money

Spits. I'm off

Well the GOOOD news is dat u r pooooor..the bad news is you are still pooooor sir!!(no oofencse) angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by JasonNOTStatham: 1:17am On Aug 01, 2023
aimmoney9:

Now I know your problem, you have a car but you can't fuel it........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Allow him enjoy his driver work, at least Oga will cover for fuel cost lipsrsealed
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by LarryCork: 1:19am On Aug 01, 2023
Merry100:
A guy met a lady on the bus and fell for her. He was expressing his feelings to her when he suddenly felt the need to sneeze. Unfortunately, he chose to hold it in because he was in front of an attractive lady. As a result, he was rushed to the hospital but did not survive.

You don't need to be fake to impress a lady. A lady can find herself falling in love with a broke guy simply because he is jovial or he possesses any other attractive quality.

So women fall in love wit U becuzzzz u enter bus....corrrrrect??..Bros wot kinda job do u do..Uber driver, mechanic, capentar or gateman & why do u prefa cheap women?can u enter public transport in front of fine babe like wumi2017 or Rokiat
Samantha124' or even worse of all,in front of siofra?
(no oofencse) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Tradepunter2: 3:04am On Aug 01, 2023
LarryCork:

^^^^ ther u go...the broke ones a ways reply wit anger. Brother calm down. Do u enter bus becuzzz you broke or juss because u poooor...coz if u do..women will definately delete u.i drive BMW tho (no oofense) angry

You just a senseless troll πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Nemesis0147(m): 3:45am On Aug 01, 2023
LarryCork:

So women fall in love wit U becuzzzz u enter bus....corrrrrect??..Bros wot kinda job do u do..Uber driver, mechanic, capentar or gateman & why do u prefa cheap women?can u enter public transport in front of fine babe like wumi2017 or Rokiat
Samantha124' or even worse of all,in front of siofra?
(no oofencse) angry
mr cork my manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by jogsman01(m): 5:18am On Aug 01, 2023
LarryCork:

So u enter motorcycle has public trasssspot...correct?. U prefa walk-in from city to villages?
Brother I don't meannnto sound rude but u will never find woman!(no oofense) embarassed
oponu, I'm happily married. Ire ooo
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by chinnyonwu(m): 6:54am On Aug 01, 2023
kokorokoman:
seems you are new to nairaland, this is Mrcork, aka mechanicmike.
Dude is one of the few reasons I still visit nairaland.
I don't know how he does it, Mr cork has been trolling NL since 2008 or so and has remained consistent with more than 40 different monikers grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by jimmyolasun: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2023
chinnyonwu:

I don't know how he does it, Mr cork has been trolling NL since 2008 or so and has remained consistent with more than 40 different monikers grin grin

Funny thing is dude did not change... Still like you meeting with your 5years old cousin after 30yrs and he still act same.. like most other trolls either abandoned their account or became mature. Adaksbullet mrolodo andyblaze and co. But this guy no gree change.. one reason I feel he is a muture well to do guy somewhere chilling. Because you no fit dey this Nigeria dey troll all these years on a forum wey no give you money and still be consistent. Imagine I just dey write my jamb 2009 when I knew cork and now I don marry and dude still the same as 2009.. that's insane

5 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by kelspinall(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2023
Altho I drive BMW & a Londoner from London, public trasssspot is for poor people like gateman,Uber driver, receptionist, wig sellers, mechanic, student, self employ people, hair dresser& so on..they smell So guys, can u honestly let woman catch u entering bus....or worse of all, motorcycle?(no oofense)
OGA LONDONER, IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH AND SPELLINGS...
LASTLY, THIS IS A LAME THREAD
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by mascot345: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2023
adebayo987:
Lmao! I'm a grandfather married with 4 kids. My first son has his own family already. My two daughters and the last born son are all in University in Ghana. I have 3 cars, one for my wife, one for myself and one for family of which any family guest including driver can drive around on errands or other matters. Some days, I trek to my office not because I'm broke. Some times I use public transport and it's always a drop. But if I'm in a situation that I need to use public bus, who fvcking cares about a lady who is yet to start life all because of her nature, when I already have the best woman in the world and ambitious kids succeeding in their space?

My bitterness is that Buhari's monetary policies affected my business. Now, this fuel subsidy removal worsened it such that I'm now spending ₦800k plus every week as overall family expenditure, which is not supposed to be so.

I am now one of the voices of the poor out there agitating for them. If you do watch your TVs very well and follow social media news, you'd know me. And I mean you know me and you've seen me talk several on your favourite channels. Here on nairaland, we're all bunch of anonymity airing out our voices to the Nigerians existing here. Don't be fooled by some of our posts or comments, they're part of our anonymity scheme so you won't suspect anything. Secondly, go get yourself a drink and sleep tonight on an empty stomach. When you wake up, you'll understand the plight of the poor you mentioned.

U are very intelligent... I wonder how some people reason. I earn 600k monthly.. I have a car at home. I enter public transport. My girlfriend can enter bike or public transport to come see me if the need arises.. Very rich people in Abuja enter public . Or drop...

Sometimes driving is very stressful.

Most Nigerians reason from their anus

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2023
Which kind low self esteem be this...u knw how many fine girls I don exchange contact inside taxi, bus and keke

1 Like

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2023
LarryCork:

^^^^ ther u go...the broke ones a ways reply wit anger. Brother calm down. Do u enter bus becuzzz you broke or juss because u poooor...coz if u do..women will definately delete u.i drive BMW tho (no oofense) angry
people wey dey drive Bugatti wetin Dem go come talk. U re driving a b.m bcus of babes?
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Chronosvineberg(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2023
LarryCork:

You're a peasant in the presence of some humans like you.
BMW? We should fly?
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Psady(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
I wonder what's funny about him? All i have read on iis comments and posts are utter rubbish !!!
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Silentgroper(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
jimmyolasun:

Funny thing is dude did not change... Still like you meeting with your 5years old cousin after 30yrs and he still act same.. like most other trolls either abandoned their account or became mature. Adaksbullet mrolodo andyblaze and co. But this guy no gree change.. one reason I feel he is a muture well to do guy somewhere chilling. Because you no fit dey this Nigeria dey troll all these years on a forum wey no give you money and still be consistent. Imagine I just dey write my jamb 2009 when I knew cork and now I don marry and dude still the same as 2009.. that's insane

I'd say he's suffering from some mental issues ... can't say which exactly but I'm dead sure the niqqa isn't right up there...
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by jimmyolasun: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Silentgroper:

I'd say he's suffering from some mental issues ... can't say which exactly but I'm dead sure the niqqa isn't right up there...

Yea, that's another angle to it.. because at a point I also have a trolling account which was a bit popular but the older you get with lots of responsibilities, you get to let go of things that are irrelevant. When I no be Elon musk because that guy go be big time online troll with many Annonymous accounts. But he has the money to do whatever and be an asshollle anyhow.
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Silentgroper(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
jimmyolasun:

Yea, that's another angle to it.. because at a point I also have a trolling account which was a bit popular but the older you get with lots of responsibilities, you get to let go of things that are irrelevant. When I no be Elon musk because that guy go be big time online troll with many Annonymous accounts. But he has the money to do whatever and be an asshollle anyhow.

Mr cork needs to to researched on ..

we need to know how he kept up this online persona for so long ...

But to be candid, the niqqa might be really loaded...

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Silentgroper(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
mascot345:

U are very intelligent... I wonder how some people reason. I earn 600k monthly.. I have a car at home. I enter public transport. My girlfriend can enter bike or public transport to come see me if the need arises.. Very rich people in Abuja enter public . Or drop...

Sometimes driving is very stressful.

Most Nigerians reason from their anus

did you really miss the part he said he's a londoner from pekam to be precise (no offsceinse)

he is not Nigerian sir😁🀣😁

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
So we have grandfathers in here?🀣🀣🀣
adebayo987:

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
The man took everything Larry said personal...🀣🀣🀣
Ashawoman82:
see the epistle u de use reply Mr cork, ur mumu no too much?.. Be like u no Sabi say na popular comedian for nairaland u dey reply so abi u just join nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
2008? Lol.. I was still in primary school without any phone... grin grin grin
chinnyonwu:

1 Like

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Ashawoman82: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Samantha124:
The man took everything Larry said personal...🀣🀣🀣
no mind am, na person wey no Sabi Mr cork go serious about him comment..

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by jimmyolasun: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Samantha124:
2008? Lol.. I was still in primary school without any phone... grin grin grin

See as you fine.. your hand fresh be like broiler chicken feet... 😎😎
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣
jimmyolasun:

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by chinnyonwu(m): 5:49am On Aug 02, 2023
jimmyolasun:

I think the nigga is well to do too, and probably lives in London. BUT... common, 15yrs is enough for someone's life to enter another phase.. I mean, if he was 20yrs old when he started trolling, he would be 35 now. Like, what about his wife and kids? But mr Cork never backs down.

Do you know how mnay accounts this guy has opened? E fit don reach 80 and I'm not joking. Pumpumprince, pum pum King, Mrcork 1, Mrcork, corkyjoe, mechanic Mike, etc.

The only change is that he no longer types in blue grin

But nigga was damn consistent over 15yrs lol

1 Like

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by chinnyonwu(m): 5:50am On Aug 02, 2023
jimmyolasun:

I had to check her profile. No lies detected grin grin broiler feet indeed lmao
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by jimmyolasun: 6:34am On Aug 02, 2023
chinnyonwu:

I think the nigga is well to do too, and probably lives in London. BUT... common, 15yrs is enough for someone's life to enter another phase.. I mean, if he was 20yrs old when he started trolling, he would be 35 now. Like, what about his wife and kids? But mr Cork never backs down.

Do you know how mnay accounts this guy has opened? E fit don reach 80 and I'm not joking. Pumpumprince, pum pum King, Mrcork 1, Mrcork, corkyjoe, mechanic Mike, etc.

The only change is that he no longer types in blue grin

But nigga was damn consistent over 15yrs lol

Reason I said he is probably well to do .And those citing he is unstable, check out his reply to the man that claimed to be a Grandpa. Despite one fool calling the man mumu for replying cork, he was respectful in his own reply saying he respects him and he should carry married women with his cars... You will know he knows what he is doing and quite intelligent. Over these years I have come across a handful of his post where he loose guard and was advising people. If I get money like serious money OO like i come from Dem adeleke and dangote family, bro I can also be a mrcork. Wasting time away trolling people online and been an asshollle. Take for example Elon musk, I'm sure that guy go get multiple trolling accounts before buying Twitter. Check his response to some discussions and topics. Before he was even busted of operating a parody account to troll zuck. So there are some stages to comfort where you will just be living happily. Because if life hard for cork, he for don forget nairaland tey tey. I was an admission seeker when I first saw his post, now I'm married and baba never mature.

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Shedrack777: 6:54am On Aug 02, 2023
LarryCork:
Altho I drive BMW & a Londoner from London, public trasssspot is for poor people like gateman,Uber driver, receptionist, wig sellers, mechanic, student, self employ people, hair dresser& so on..they smell
So guys, can u honestly let woman catch u entering bus....or worse of all, motorcycle?(no oofense) angry
victor How Far Nah? How About That Stuff We Discuss?
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by adebayo987: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2023
Samantha124:
So we have grandfathers in here?🀣🀣🀣
48 years old grandfather, my child.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What My Girl Friend Told Me! / I Have A Date Tonight. But Here's The Problem. / How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.