Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? (5174 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by NEUDUDE: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2023
Yabaleft una patient don turn up. who give this mkpi phone grin
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by LarryCork: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2023
[i][/i]
Shedrack777:
victor How Far Nah? How About That Stuff We Discuss?

Huh? Wrong person sir!!!!(no oofencse) angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Shedrack777: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2023
LarryCork:
[i][/i]

you mean you don't want to give me the $5,000? correct! ok i'll expose that stuff...... (no Oooffencssce)

1 Like

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
At 48 years and you're already a grandfather?

Did you start having kids in your late teens or did your kids start having kids in their teens?
adebayo987:
48 years old grandfather, my child.
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
LarryCork:
[i][/i]

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shedrack777:
you mean you don't want to give me the $5,000? correct! ok i'll expose that stuff...... (no Oooffencssce)
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by adebayo987: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Samantha124:
At 48 years and you're already a grandfather?

Did you start having kids in your late teens or did your kids start having kids in their teens?
Lol! Well, I got my girlfriend pregnant at 19, and my family and hers decided to keep the baby and we plan marriage. So, I got married to her at 22. My first son is married with a girl and that makes me a grand dad, kid.
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Damn! You never got a chance to enjoy your 20s... Your son is even older than me.. grin grin grin
adebayo987:
Lol! Well, I got my girlfriend pregnant at 19, and my family and hers decided to keep the baby and we plan marriage. So, I got married to her at 22. My first son is married with a girl and that makes me a grand dad, kid.
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by diogo23: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
LarryCork:
Altho I drive BMW & a Londoner from London, public trasssspot is for poor people like gateman,Uber driver, receptionist, wig sellers, mechanic, student, self employ people, hair dresser& so on..they smell
So guys, can u honestly let woman catch u entering bus....or worse of all, motorcycle?(no oofense) angry
Why do you always ask stupid questions?

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by wumi2017(f): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
MrCork a.k.a pumpumking, pumpumprince now LarryCork 🤣🤣 welcome sir

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by jimmyolasun: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
adebayo987:

From her reply you can see she didn't even know you were insulting and trying to belittle her. Even confessed your son is older than her. Typical non Nigerian attitude. From that alone I know she isn't a Nigerian girl. Because if to say naa Nigerian, you sir and her for don start dey trade insult by now. So sir, pls no dey reason say naa everyone wey talk to you online one kind dey insult you. Gracias

Cc samantha124
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by adebayo987: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
jimmyolasun:

From her reply you can see she didn't even know [s] you were insulting and trying to belittle her [/s] . Even confessed your son is older than her. Typical non Nigerian attitude. From that alone I know she isn't a Nigerian girl. Because if to say naa Nigerian, you sir and her for don start dey trade insult by now. So sir, pls [s] no dey reason say naa everyone wey talk to you online one kind dey insult you [/s] . Gracias

Cc samantha124
Not true, son. If I feel insulted I won't reply. If it's against NL rules, I'll report it and if it's a conversational insult like "Nigeria is a zoo" kind of, I'll engage in it trying to explain why it's not a zoo. Merci!
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by jimmyolasun: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
adebayo987:
Not true, son. If I feel insulted I won't reply. If it's against NL rules, I'll report it and if it's a conversational insult like "Nigeria is a zoo" kind of, I'll engage in it trying to explain why it's not a zoo. Merci!

And why use the word "son" in your response?
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by adebayo987: 5:22am On Aug 03, 2023
jimmyolasun:

And why use the word "son" in your response?
Does that sound offensive, kid? How exactly is the voice reading it to you?
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Dshocker(m): 6:49am On Aug 03, 2023
LarryCork:
Altho I drive BMW & a Londoner from London, public trasssspot is for poor people like gateman,Uber driver, receptionist, wig sellers, mechanic, student, self employ people, hair dresser& so on..they smell
So guys, can u honestly let woman catch u entering bus....or worse of all, motorcycle?(no oofense) angry

And the British prime minister uses public transport?

Mugu that doesn't even have a passport, neither have you boarded a plane in your life, you literally sat down and wrote this crappy shit like an illiterate?
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by LarryCork: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2023
Dshocker:

And the British prime minister uses public transport?

Mugu that doesn't even have a passport, neither have you boarded a plane in your life, you literally sat down and wrote this crappy shit like an illiterate?

Which priminister enter bus? Hav u beento london? do u no london.do u no Pekam?do u no baker Street?do u even no what KFC is?have u enter snow in Yor life?which real man enter bus in front of women? Are u a jokist?
brother please, when Londoners are talking, don't talk.this place is not Lagos!!!((no ooofencse)) angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by LarryCork: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2023
kelspinall:
Altho I drive BMW & a Londoner from
London, public trasssspot is for poor
people like gateman,Uber driver,
receptionist, wig sellers, mechanic,
student, self employ people, hair
dresser& so on..they smell
So guys, can u honestly let woman
catch u entering bus....or worse of
all, motorcycle?(no oofense)

OGA LONDONER, IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH AND SPELLINGS...

LASTLY, THIS IS A LAME THREAD

Calm down son, no need for violence.
QUESTION: can u enter publiic trasssspot in front of fine chick like Wumi2017 or Samantha124 or even American singer beyansi??....YES OR KNOW??((no oofencse)) angry
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by kelspinall(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2023
LarryCork:

Calm down son, no need for violence.
QUESTION: can u enter publiic trasssspot in front of fine chick like Wumi2017 or Samantha124 or even American singer beyansi??....YES OR KNOW??((no oofencse)) angry

boss.
i will 100%
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by jimmyolasun: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2023
adebayo987:
Does that sound offensive, kid? How exactly is the voice reading it to you?

Nope not offensive but rather stupid. It's foolish don't you think so. 😁
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by adaksbullet: 4:02am On Aug 13, 2023
jimmyolasun:

Funny thing is dude did not change... Still like you meeting with your 5years old cousin after 30yrs and he still act same.. like most other trolls either abandoned their account or became mature. Adaksbullet mrolodo andyblaze and co. But this guy no gree change.. one reason I feel he is a muture well to do guy somewhere chilling. Because you no fit dey this Nigeria dey troll all these years on a forum wey no give you money and still be consistent. Imagine I just dey write my jamb 2009 when I knew cork and now I don marry and dude still the same as 2009.. that's insane
whom her u call troy?
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by ElliotP: 12:14am On Aug 15, 2023
Whether you enter Keke or drive bmw, girl wey wan knack you, go still knack you
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by LarryCork: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
adebayo987:
God damn it! Who fvcking cares...

Brother..i have moiney..u dont..pirrrriod...if u cant adford women then continue entaring bus like broke uber driver!(no oofense) angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? / Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.