Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,639 members, 7,921,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? (15220 Views)

Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / My fiancée is cheating again / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by talented321: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bro'' don't argue with women tell them what they gats to hear and leave them'' don't allow people to be telling u nonsense online'' u know how to live ur life offline.
Talking with some women is just waste of time. Biko
GO0DHardDick:

If a woman can tell a man he can't afford her, she's not cheap, she's classy and all manner of parasitic statements. What makes you think you as woman have the right to tell a man the number of women he should carry and enjoy his life with when he becomes Rich?

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by advanceDNA: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
MissTemi1:
U re indirectly saying if the man can’t provide, the woman is free to cheat right? Una go just Dey device urselves

A man that doesn't provide will lose the respect and love he gets from his woman...it's proven fact.

We already know u women don't love us.....u only love how we care for you....
so yeah... while it's not morally or religiously right a woman is technically free to cheat if the husband is useless... Ur penîs cannot be stronging when u are not a feeding ur family and paying the bills

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by talented321: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
One love
Beolly:

May God bless you for this.
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

If a woman can tell a man he can't afford her, she's not cheap, she's classy and all manner of parasitic statements. What makes you think you as woman have the right to tell a man the number of women he should carry and enjoy his life with when he becomes Rich?

Just look at how a grown adult , probably an educated one is thinking like a lamb.

How can you compare infidelity with having a spec?
Men have spec,their standards,who they want. Young,fair,virgin, beautiful,big nyash,etc but for women having their spec we must be punished with infidelity for having spec just like you do? Right?

Have ugly, old evening newspapers,and all other women you don't want plan revenge on you just for not wanting them? Are they scheming how they will fnvk around and the rest when they finally get the ring just because they are invisible to men in the dating field?

Or don't men reject women too? Is it because they don't do it plainly and openly?

By the way you are not an intelligent man,just in case you don't know

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by niel63(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
All these are rubbish questions.

Men cheat because they are men. Right from time immemorial, men have always been MEN.

Eve open Adam eyes, dem no tell us wetin happen afterwards.
Right from the first men, men had cheated.
Solomon get how many wives again sef?

Nothing happened. So it is the rule.

It is only when you, personally decide NOT to cheat. We have quality men too ooo!
But then, men are scum.

So, which kind yeye question you dey ask for here? and women cheat too and it's worse cos most times, it's unthinkable!!!

Paternity Fraud.

We can go on and on, it is no justification for anyone cheating.

Y'all need to make a decision and bleeping stick to it.
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Nonexisting1: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Correction.. Adam did not choose Eve. Rather, Adam was given no other choice but Eve, his clone. undecided
If he had not chosen her, another option could have been provided. Read your bible before arguing. They brought her to him to see if he would accept her. They weren't sure he would meaning they could have replaced her or provided him another option if he had not agreed to be with her. The mumu failed mankind for accepting the gender though. This world would have been a better place without the Eve gender.

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by obinnaxci(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Men make effort to sleep with a woman and it is left for the woman being wooed to decide if she can open her legs for such man or men. Men are just mere opportunists who jump at the opportunity of any woman who offers them sex. Women are believed to have more self control and need a reason to sleep with a man. One of the reasons a woman cheats could be but not limited to: attention seeking, money, they like the guy, they like his swag. They don't need to love the man, they must be attracted to him one way or the other. Men don't need to like or love a woman or feel attracted to a woman as long as they can have intercourse and cum. A man will realise if he loves or is attracted to a woman after he cums. after ooo.
End!
blessingnenye:
Why Is Cheating Considered Normal In Men? But For A Woman, Hell Will Let Loose?
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Edmond001: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
There's absolutely nothing normal about cheating, be it by a man or woman. And besides I don't agree that men sees it as normal 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nonexisting1:
■ if he had not chosen her, another option could have been provided. Read your bible before arguing. They brought her to him to see if he would accept her. They weren't sure he would meaning they could have replaced her or provided him another option if he had not agreed to be with her. The mumu failed mankind for accepting the gender though. This world would have been a better place without the Eve gender.
You are not paying attention at all. Eve was not an option given to Adam. God did not first consult Adam before making Eve nor did God ask Adam is he, Adam, needed a helper or not. Eve was God's decision given to Adam as God cloned Eve from Adam in order to complement Adam in the work that God had for them to accomplish. undecided

Try to take your own advice before you respond. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by cococandy(f): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
What I’m understanding Is that if a woman has money, she has the right to cheat too?

advanceDNA:

A man that doesn't provide will lose the respect and love he gets from his woman...it's proven fact.

We already know u women don't love us.....u only love how we care for you....
so yeah... while it's not morally or religiously right a woman is technically free to cheat if the husband is useless... Ur penîs cannot be stronging when u are not a feeding ur family and paying the bills

Kingosytex:
Why is being broke considered normal for a woman?
cheesy
Have you asked yourself why broke women don't even see themselves as being broke?
Have you asked yourself why many Reginas are jumping into the hands of Neds and not the other way round? cheesy
Have you seen a broke, jobless man waiting for a rich woman to come marry him?
A rich man marry a broke lady, they will tag it love is blind but when a broke man marries a rich lady, the man will be tagged a gold digger and an opportunist. Have you asked yourself why it's so? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by abbey621(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
pretydiva:

Are these the reasons it is considered normal for men? undecided

Societal view is different from personal view, society may consider it normal but as an individual you can decide whether to accept or protest. In relationships just like in life, everything is conditional!

P.S. The point raised actually shows why women are willing to forgive the man......Especially majority of youthful Nigerian women with no value except for making babies and shaking bum bum.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by cococandy(f): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
What I’m understanding Is that if a woman has money, she has the right to cheat too

talented321:
1. He house u
2. He paid ur pride price
3. He feed's u
4. He pay all bills
5. He feed the children
6. He pays the children's school fees.
7. When your mother/father dies he is the one to spend money also when his mother/father dies he is the still the one to make all expenses
8. He walk all day to make sure u and the kids live a better life.
9. He sells his happiness for the family
10. He will be only regard as man when he produces something' but you as a woman can go into marriage without nothing
11. He know the worst u can do is to leave his house.
12. I don't like cheating but there is a different between cheating in men and cheating in woman'' the earlier u accept it the better for u
Modified :when a woman cheat it is a shame to the husband and his/her family'' while when a man cheat it is normal in the eyes of land.
A woman can become pregnant where as a man can't
13. WITH MY HANDSOME WEED'' WHILE LUCKY DUBE KEEP THE VIBE CALLED '' IT IS NOT EASY''' GOING

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by 1Sharon(f): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

Ewooo!!! Which one is small cheating ..??

He put only the tip??
Or he suck only one bréast??
Or na 10 minutes he use .??
Or na once in 3 months?? grin

U are Just justifying ur own sin

Lol I was being sarcastic 😂
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by talented321: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Cococandy make i reply u ''''
Many rich women cheat on their husband well. well'' he dey happen for my area everyday.
Though it may not be a good reason for u or me but many men use those advantages to cheat''

cococandy:

What I’m understanding Is that if a woman has money, she has the right to cheat too

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by onlyboyson(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Because women first started the cheating in the bible
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by advanceDNA: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
cococandy:
What I’m understanding Is that if a woman has money, she has the right to cheat too?

Of course if the man is useless and the woman is paying all the bills....no woman look at such men with respect....see...With respect comes the desire to let a man touch u ....
..dont get me wrong, i know there are women whose faithfulness/fiidelity is driven by principles like religion, fairness, and moral code..and they wont cheat no matter what...

But for an average woman ..her love and loyalty comes with being taken cared of & being fvcked well.... once there's a deficit in the two... abeg abeg abeg abeg
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Nonexisting1: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are not paying attention at all. Eve was not an option given to Adam. God did not first consult Adam before making Eve nor did God ask Adam is he, Adam, needed a helper or not. Eve was God's decision given to Adam as God cloned Eve from Adam in order to complement Adam in the work that God had for them to accomplish. undecided

Try to take your own advice before you respond. undecided
God did not consult him before creating the snake, Eve but Adam still had the choice to make, whether to accept her or not. God brought her to him but never gave him the directive to accept her. It was the yeye Adam that opened his useless mouth to declare she was his bone and flesh. If he had not accepted her and told God he was okay and wanted to be alone, maybe God would have killed the yeye Eve and this world would've been without problems by now. Bro avoid me, I'm sick and tired of arguing.

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Kingosytex(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
cococandy:

That's exactly it. Have you asked yourself why a greater percentage of well to do women ain't faithful especially when their husbands are struggling?
Have you asked yourself why some woman will make noise for feeding their men for a month whereas the man had been doing it for ages without raising a dust?
I'm just tryna make you see that both genders are wired differently.

A man being with a woman isn't really obtainable and unnatural because the number of women far outweighs those of men.
Men by default are inherently polygamous, not all men can stay for like 3 months waiting for their women to heal from the wounds of schild birth before they embark on another round of selima nkuli nkuli angry
You get the point now? Him seeking satisfaction else where until the wife heals is understandable... I'm just giving you an instance with a woman who just gave birth.
Men and women are wired differently, a man's gbola will rise by mere sighting of a woman's cleavage and thighs, you can't really blame him. It is what it is.
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Charx122: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
adebayo987:
Tradition caused it. Women are treated like properties such that a man must buy her in the guise of dowry. Why wouldn't men see cheating as normal when they paid for their wives?

Why do most Nigerian women divorce their Nigerian husbands once they get to the Europe or America? It's simply because they're treated equally as men. Here, a woman is seen as a house maid whose duties lies in the kitchen and the other room. This is the bitter truth. I love Korean and Japanese people so much because they're so honourable, their women honour their bodies and are in charge of their homes more than their men as they're respected, which made cheating almost impossible in those countries.

Don't you think you females will do the same if you did all that? 😀 Even without doing any of these thing men do for our family una still dey look for where to blow una puna
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Trustworthiness: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
blessingnenye:

You need to define what you meant by cheating.
At times, a man will decides to take another wife, you modern day ladies will call it cheating.
The process the man take to marry the first wife, he must follow it for the second, third etc as well
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by MICVOCT(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
blessingnenye:

Cheating is not really considered by men as such, however circumstances always ignite Cheating.

In line with some African culture, women are meant to be value and be a virtuous one.

Woman do let loose likewise!
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by MICVOCT(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
DiamondPant:
I'm not sure "cheating" is normal for anyone.

You're valid!
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by GoodRocks: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
Bro'' don't argue with women tell them what they gats to hear and leave them'' don't allow people to be telling u nonsense online'' u know how to live ur life offline.
Talking with some women is just waste of time. Biko

Swears!

My problem is with the simp men jumping around trying to defend them in hope that the girls will pity them and offer them kpekus! Her pants the simp no go ever see am. Some SIMPS are irredeemable!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by pocohantas(f): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
cococandy:

Nope. It would be a case of "women can't handle power".

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by pocohantas(f): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
SmartPolician:

This is the display of madness with guts.

People like you take your wives abroad and think it's okay for you to continue cheating on her while she prays for you to repent. Unfortunately, that never happens.

When she unleashes their marital laws on you, the authorities will deal with you. Afterwards, you come online and start wailing and advising men not to bring their Nigerian wives abroad. undecided

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by talented321: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
How can i waste my time on a faceless forum to impress any woman when i have facebook and better still girls wey full my area'' allow them to simp they are the one complaining about heartbreak this, that' everyday on this forum
Save this post'' if u ever see me complain about heart break or any disappointing news from women'' i take many of them as kids by dealing with them that way.
Leave who ever that want to simp and do what is best for u because last last everybody go learn either easy way or hard way.
GO0DHardDick:

Swears!

My problem is with the simp men jumping around trying to defend them in hope that the girls will pity them and offer them kpekus! Her pants the simp no go ever see am. Some SIMPS are irredeemable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by doggedfighter(f): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
SmartPolician:

This is the display of madness with guts.

People like you take your wives abroad and think it's okay for you to continue cheating on her while she prays for you to repent. Unfortunately, that never happens.

When she unleashes their marital laws on you, the authorities will deal with you. Afterwards, you come online and start wailing and advising men not to bring their Nigerian wives abroad. undecided

You said nothing but the truth

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Sparrk007(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Because men pay birth prize, madam when you pay for a man birth prize you can cheat on him cool cool cool
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by cococandy(f): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
Cococandy make i reply u ''''
Many rich women cheat on their husband well. well'' he dey happen for my area everyday.
Though it may not be a good reason for u or me but many men use those advantages to cheat''

So poor women don’t cheat?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by cococandy(f): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Nope. It would be a case of "women can't handle power".

You dey mind them? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by cococandy(f): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kingosytex:

That's exactly it. Have you asked yourself why a greater percentage of well to do women ain't faithful especially when their husbands are struggling?

This isn’t based on any type of fact. You’re just saying words

Have you asked yourself why some woman will make noise for feeding their men for a month whereas the man had been doing it for ages without raising a dust?
no y’all raise dust everyday all day. You call dependent women all types of names under the sun. And project the things you do when you’re the provider onto the women because you think they’ll treat you the same way you treat them when you have the financial upper hand. That’s why a well-to-do woman can’t breath without y’all claiming she’s rubbing it in your faces. Projection!

I'm just tryna make you see that both genders are wired differently.
I hear you

A man being with a woman isn't really obtainable and unnatural because the number of women far outweighs those of men.

How can I even take you seriously when you don’t know what you’re talking about? Where’s your population stat from? From the streets of NL? I implore thee to research first please.

Men by default are inherently polygamous, not all men can stay for like 3 months waiting for their women to heal from the wounds of schild birth before they embark on another round of selima nkuli nkuli angry
You get the point now? Him seeking satisfaction else where until the wife heals is understandable... I'm just giving you an instance with a woman who just gave birth.
Men and women are wired differently, a man's gbola will rise by mere sighting of a woman's cleavage and thighs, you can't really blame him. It is what it is.

Bla bla bla.

You do not want to anything to do with actual facts. If you did, you’d understand that women are sexual beings too. But because it doesn’t suit y’all contrived “facts”, women who are open about their sex drive get shamed into silence. So spare me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by talented321: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
On a normal note anybody can cheat
cococandy:

So poor women don’t cheat?
but there is confidence in a rich woman cheating and there is also a confidence in a rich husbands cheating compare to poor man and woman.
There is always a difference when a man is rich and when a woman is rich in many marriages compared to their struggling days take nigeria celebrities and actress for example.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Small Boy Wins 146 Million In Bet9ja PHOTOS / When You Grow In Love. / Bbnaija: Hot Photo Of Cindy Squeezing Mercy’s Massive Ass Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.