Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,555 members, 7,888,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart (1069 Views)

Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) / Clear & Inactivate Hep B&C, Herpes Simplex Virus, Genital Wart,shingles / Cure Genital Wart, Herpes Simplex, Hep B & C With BHT Capsule! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by Olawade24: 7:48pm On Jan 14
opeyemigadgets:

it stopped growing by itself
basically i forgot about it

What drugs did you take, my friend really need help pls.

Just tell me what and what you use.

Give me the details like the cream or whatever and also the drugs you took.

Thanks for finding the time to respond you might just happen to be the saviour of my friend.
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by tammyloreoluwa(f): 3:19am On Jan 15
Very easy to treat , genital warts can go on its own if your immune system is strong to fight it from the inside mind you it becomes dormant..but anything that weakens your immune system hmmmm.

As for treating the Genital warts very simple thing that dries it up in 24hours, tested and trusted .

We just finished treating someone from here also who contacted me 24hrs it dried up ..

Whatsapp me 0.7.0.3.3.0.3.5.2.7.0
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by opeyemigadgets: 8:58am On Jan 17
Olawade24:

What drugs did you take, my friend really need help pls.

Just tell me what and what you use.

Give me the details like the cream or whatever and also the drugs you took.

Thanks for finding the time to respond you might just happen to be the saviour of my friend.

good morning
i don’t know how muvh it is on you, but for me it was a one that grew along my penile. i have used garlic but it turns out to be too harsh and causes skin peeling and irritation so i stopped. then i bought penicillin tube cream and apply it at every time i remember until i forgot to use it. one day i checked and it just remained like one small thing there meaning it was dying.
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by Olawade24: 4:18pm On Jan 17
opeyemigadgets:

good morning
i don’t know how muvh it is on you, but for me it was a one that grew along my penile. i have used garlic but it turns out to be too harsh and causes skin peeling and irritation so i stopped. then i bought penicillin tube cream and apply it at every time i remember until i forgot to use it. one day i checked and it just remained like one small thing there meaning it was dying.

You mean you put penicillin cream inside the tip there am seeing.

I mean inside the penis sore there, is that it.
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by Ejanlaa: 5:24pm On Jan 17
opeyemigadgets:
I just noticed this last week while i checking my groin, it was strange cos i didn’t feel any pain nor itching. then i begin to do some research on google and i discovered i have been infected with a virus called genital warts. Of all the solutions i could see, they all recommended to add something on it but this one is inside the tip of my pen.is which makes it hard to apply something on.

Doctors in the house, please i need help on how to get rid of this.
Below i have managed to attach a pic of what it looks like.
Why not use herbs
I have plug I can give you without collecting a dime
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by opeyemigadgets: 10:35am On Jan 21
Olawade24:

You mean you put penicillin cream inside the tip there am seeing.

I mean inside the penis sore there, is that it.

yes that’s what i did. and it’s somewhat painless and i think its less than 2k in the pharmacy.

and also try to get strong anti biotics to also combat it from your body system.

don’t panic at all, this things goes away by itself with time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Caesarean Session Be Elective? / MERRY XMAS TO ALL / Is There A Safe Skin Lightening Solution?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.