Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,988 members, 7,915,895 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:55 AM

If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri (47502 Views)

Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? / Victory For Atiku, Obi, Would’ve Retired Many APC Leaders — Garba Shehu / I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Yomit71(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Igbos are officially 4th class citizens in Nigeria.

Is our God not wonderful, He is wink

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Calitoscassius(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
ukaface:
But what is stopping Nigeria from allowing igbos go their way?

Please the elderly people should answer me.
Is it by force to do unity in Nigeria when obviously there is no unity?

If they hate the igbos so much, then why can’t they support them to leave Nigeria? Cos me I no understand again o
I taya oo! It is clear they hate igbos, so what is really the problem? I mean, you cannot keep marrying a husband or wife you hate so much as to starve them to death, is that not madness?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by 7upnigeria: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Let's talk when you install Oba of Ilorin Mumu Tribe grin grin
Adeyinka Shoyemi, has been sentenced to four-and-a-half years in UK for inciting violence against Igbos
https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/02/nigerian-man-jailed-in-uk-for-inciting-violence-against.

And what Language are they speaking in Ilorin. Apparently your meth brain doesnt understand the Language. I dont know when it became a sin for the Yorubas in Ilorin to be Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by joba4luv: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1686660877297037312

This old thief shall never live long to eat his labour

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by marv1: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
This guy is really jobless . You are not Gowon and you can't be him . . You are a bloody civilian with no military training or background. You never understand and can never understand what made him to do what he did . Besides it's in the past now and someone should tell this guy to get busy and not to open old wounds.

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Mantilla(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
When was the last time this fool set his feet in Nigeria.

The moment good luck lost his seat he ran away

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Antivirus92(m): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Easier said than done!

When a child sees a separated fight, his urge to fight will rise.

Since Nigerian government couldn't do that, Reno should bring his tribesmen to come and experiment that against the igbos.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by bigcasava1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
The fear of igbos no doubt about it. Everybody has nothing meaningful to talk but igbos this, igbos that, my happiness is that no be man creat us na God. We will triumph

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Myer(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
djon78:

My friend you don't know anything about the Bible

How can you open your mouth and call the Jews cursed?

You dey ment?

You don't know anything about the Bible

That's how many of you unenlightened Nigerian Christians will be talking rubbish

The blessings of Abraham was both spiritualy and physically

Ishmael the Arabs also partook of the blessings of Abraham being also his children
That's why they are very Rich

But the Jews there fellow brethren are much Richer and wealthier than them

Even Christians partook of the blessings of Abraham

Western Christian Nations like the US, UK Canada European Union countries, Australia, New Zealand are still the best countries to live in the world today because there forefathers built there foundations with respect to biblical Christian values

Irrespective of there present generation going into ungodly practices like homosexuality and lesbianism
But God will judge there future generations for there present ungodliness

The blessings of Abraham is still the major drivers in our today's world

All those connected to Abraham Jews, Arabs, Christian Nations are still the most successful in our modern world

We Africans our forefathers were idolaters received curse

Tell me one successful Black African Nation?

The problem is that many of you unenlightened Christians in Nigeria don't understand this fact and will be drowning in ignorance being deceived by con men

Do you consider the Bible and the Word of God as the Authority?
Then Read Romans 9 and 10 and you will see how Apostle Paul (Jew/Roman) was sadly praying that God should have mercy on Jews just as God had mercy on Him.
You will also see how their rejection is why we Gentiles have access to the blessing of Abraham in Christ.

Hence their final redemption will be a major blessing to the whole world.
These are all stated in the bible if you search to know Christ with a sincere heart.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Royalpee: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
This fool will just open mouth waaaaaa! Poeple with zero integrity shouldn't have a say @Reno

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by guideman: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Everyone knows that Reno is a loud mouthed big fool who jumps at every pay cheque. He's a man without integrity and should be ignored

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Chidera99(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
God pass you shall.
the level of radiation of hatred in you is enough to cook a meal that will serve a nation.

Mind you, the children of God will continue to prosper against all odds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by goldmatrix(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Let him know internet don't forget. Someday he will look back and regret most of his utterances..

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Whoknowsme: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
God knows why He never made you Gowon.
Abeg make the devil in you rest. Better focus on yourself on saving that your evil mindset.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by John4B: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Who is taken this one seriously again? His likes are here defending their candidate but the vegetable is in exile. Maybe if PEPT declares
atiku winner but( God forbid we can't afford another Fulani in power for another 8years) he will fly down to Nigeria. Coward!
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by sampariwa(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
After everything who they suffer now, igbos single handedly produced bombs by themselves, fought Nigeria army's, they collected all our money but today we are doing well , we survive , any part of the word where u no see Igbo man, just park your things and go for your info.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Scamburster(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author= post=124833391][/quote]
Who knows your state of being outside, exactly how you might look like.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by ImperialYoruba: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
jideflash:
This is a very inciting statement. Reno talks foolishly. Only fools follow his accounts.

Nothing is inciting about what he said. Many people have stated it was unwise of Gowon not to have executed all the surrendered biafran leaders. That foolish sympathy is what encouraged Eebo leaders to demand Kanu should be released from prison. They believe Nigeria should forgive whatever wrong biafra commits.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Odunna1(m): 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
I checked the ministerial list i didn't see Reno okpokiri. Tinibu, Reno is still looking for job. Very soon he will start begging on the streets. Despite he was a common thief during his time in a military nursery school. That was the reason they dismissed him.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Oxfordgrade: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
GeneralPula:

The shot Reno fired enter you sote, nah Ewedu approach your mind. Nah precious delicacy tho..

Ever since you created this your moniker, it’s always just about Yoruba..

You’re impersonating the SS because you’re a coward and can’t face Yoruba with your real region. It’s the worthless region, we so knows!
I am a S.S man, don't mind the guy, he is a co.ward!

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
GeneralPula:

Are Igbos even looking up to themselves?

You people with empty chest beating..

Keep shut, go do your research small boy, there's only one notoriously cowardly tribe in Nigeria, same full of primitive , ugly and dirty swine. Igbos fought the British for more than 2 decades when they were tearing the pata of your helpless women and kings wives in your backward regions, we sympathize with your women and pray real men rescue them someday..go and read...
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Nothing to emulate or look up to a terrorist ravaged people, enslaved by two clowns, Kanu and Simon Ekpa. Stop empty talks, deal with your home issues first, stop behaving like mentally deranged people, nothing to like or envy about igbos at all. As it is now, you people are a liability to Nigeria. No pun intended.

joker .. grin a liability that you obsess over
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2023
renderme:

Refugee what are u doing in Yorubaland in the first instance.

GO Back to the SE! Una go enter lagoon one by one when everything set.

another idiot from the land of cowardly swine ..common Fulani headsmen dey tear una mama pata for bush without mercy. you're talking about lagoon , handle that one first..dirty thing
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 12:10am On Aug 03, 2023
Okealaaye:

It happens when you see the light. When you realise that the people on whose side you've been all along are mere empty barrels making the most noise. Reno is following a Patriotic trajectory. He's a Confirmed Patriot as you can see.
But why is it that everyone hates us like this? Maybe we should start examining ourselves. The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our STARS that we're underlings, but in ourselves, Cassius told Brutus.

Illiterate read and recite properly: the stars dear Brutus lies not in our stars but in ourselves for we are underlings
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:
I love eating local food from local restaurants when I’m chanced especially in Ibadan and some areas in Lagos ,I lodged in an Anambra hotel recently but the food taste bland ,I couldn’t eat it even though it’s very expensive . No joke .

are you trying to compare yoruba food to igbo food? Joke of the century. Get off it... nobody eats your engine oil +catarrh slime grin
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2023
Alliswell248:

But they are begging to rule Nigeria.
Kolework....

You don't know politics......
U lack politically ideology and strategy.

What has your political ideology done for Nigeria,?
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Cheche555(f): 12:31am On Aug 03, 2023
Anumpama ..
Bia na ala Igbo kooo dis rubbish ka acho gi acho
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by emmaodet: 12:34am On Aug 03, 2023
pansophist:

I wonder if the mods didn't see this. This is so harsh. Omg. shocked

Things like this are what white supremacist read, and they become happy that they really dealt with us. Redemption can't come from anywhere since hate flourish richly within.

Our diversity that should be our strength, has been our weakness. Black race. So disappointed.

grin grin
My brother, oyinbo people have really dealt with us.
The truth is, have lost hope in black race and pan Africanism.
Blacks and Africa as a whole are too divided along ethnic, religious and colonial lines.
Francophone countries sabotaging anglophone countries efforts and many more.
The truth still remain that, even if you divide Nigeria along ethnic lines, in the absence of their present competitors, another one will fill the void.
Give Yorubas their own country and you will be surprised how we will start talking about ijebu man, egba man, ijesa man, Oyo man, ekiti man etc. Then the issue of Christianity and Muslim will arise to full scale because what has been keeping us one is a perceived competitor from other major ethnic tribes like Igbos or hausas.
The Igbos too will have the issue likewise hausas because in the absence of the so called perceived problems, a new problem will be created from the smaller fractions.
Go to smaller African countries like Liberia, Seria Leone and other smaller countries and you will be amazed at the sheer hatred among them along dialect lines (a smaller fractions of ethnic)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 12:37am On Aug 03, 2023
Lifestone:

But we love our Ewedu and Gbegiri

Gbegiri and ewedu for breakfast , lunch and dinner grin
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 12:42am On Aug 03, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
tell that to your onihaze and your sour east governors who have always come to yoruba land to beg on your behalf.
Uzodinma was in Alausa to beg recently concerning demolition of alaba

go wash you stinky ass and prepare for the next fulani invasion cos your men are cowards
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 12:55am On Aug 03, 2023
beyondPen:

Which success?

Success you left your land to the southwest to hustle abi?

Are you allergic to success that you cannot hustle your own before someone comes to drag it with you? Envious slow poke
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 1:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Rossikk:

You are very stupid.

Worthless bunch of narcissists.

99% of people who trash Nigeria on social media are Igbos.

Calling the country all sorts of unprintable names online to smear her before the world.

Hate-filled traitors of the first order.

That’s another reason Nigerians distrust and increasingly despise you.

Go fck yourselves, you worthless demonic entities.

And if you think any of you will rule Nigeria anytime soon, you are the biggest fcking jokers on Earth.

Spit.

Make sure you clean this spit before you go back to drinking your sugarless garri and open defecation , cowardly swine grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu / Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.