Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,995 members, 7,949,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon (3105 Views)

Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB / Video Of Nigerian Military Conducting Air Strikes In Orlu / Be Prepared To Welcome Independence Of Oduduwa Republic Soon, Akintoye Tells Yor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Nwamazi8: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Just as I predicted based on the info my uncle relayed to me few days ago,.brace up Nigeria. We're going to war

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1686705327826255873?s=20

1 Like

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by TemplarLandry: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Ecos(m): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
grin
Nigeria in same sentence with CONDUCTING AIR STRIKE grin grin
Kai I just tire

Them go just flatten Nigeria with bomb thinking that they are in Niger Republic

Useless people that cannot defeat those illiterate riff-raffs Jihadist for years wants to go and fight

21 Likes

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by mariovito(m): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lol
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by LUGBE: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
I pray my people will not go on that suicide mission
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Kingosytex(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Fools without any iota of brain grin

US and France are looting the resources but have cajoled you into a war that doesn't concern you and you are dancing to the gallery.
Why must what happen in Niger be your concern? Is Niger an annex of Nigeria?
Why can't you allow the Nigeriens to carry their own cross?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Whiteangel1234: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Good I support the Military invasion of Niger

It's very important to act as a deterrent in west Africa , their must be consequence for every action

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Ecos(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
LUGBE:
I pray my people will not go on that suicide mission
Which people?
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Biodun556(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
If true. It is a good decision in a difficult time. I wish him good luck

Nigerian reversed military coup in sierra Leon, Sao Tome princcipe, Gambia etc

1 Like

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Whiteangel1234: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
Their is is Need to Neutralized Niger Republic and then Mali and Burkina Faso need to be neutralized .

You cannot be claiming Down to the West and turn to Russia as the new puppet master

1 Like

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by MEEVEET: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nwamazi8:
Just as I predicted based on the info my uncle relayed to me few days ago,.brace up Nigeria. We're going to war

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1686705327826255873?s=20
Military way dey leak this kind documents na him won go lunch attack on a popular military of Niger

Lol

Weapons dont win war.. Dedication of the people win war

1 Like

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Ecos(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

It's very important to act as a deterrent in west Africa , their must be consequence for every action

Who is holding you na? Go and fight for u na?

Deterrents kee you there

6 Likes

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Ecos(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Their is is Need to Neutralized Niger Republic and then Mali and Burkina Faso need to be neutralized .

You cannot be claiming Down to the West and turn to Russia as the new puppet master
Mrs Neutralisation , enter kitchen

2 Likes

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Ttipsy(f): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Maybe they are about to feature on zeeworld movies
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by SOSinNigeria: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ecos:
grin
Nigeria in same sentence with CONDUCTING AIR STRIKE grin grin
Kai I just tire

Them go just dey bomb Nigerians thinking that they are in Niger Republic

Useless people that cannot defeat those illiterate riff-raffs Jihadist for years wants to go and fight

I just dey laugh. The same air Force that bombed Nigerian soldiers sometimes in the past. Also bombed displaced persons in refugee camps now want to go on raids in another country??!! I hope they don't bomb Daura thinking it's Niamey grin grin

Small nyash wan shake grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by tommy589(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Is this West Africa version of D Day landing.Which of the targets is the plane going to drop the bomb or parachute regiments? Presidential palace ni or Army barrack grin
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by spinna: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
MEEVEET:

Military way dey leak this kind documents na him won go lunch attack on a popular military of Niger

Lol

Weapons dont win war.. Dedication of the people win war

Exactly my thought.. sensitive war docs landing on nairaland is not a sign of good discipline and makes the enemy prepared for you
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Billionaire2: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bunch of jokers ….. try shit in Niger and watch the consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by ruggedtimi(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bt Nigeria went to Liberia and Sierra Leone...no big deal here...is a joint ecowas force. Ghana, Benin, Liberia , Gambia, Togo and ivory coast
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Ecos(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

I just dey laugh. The same air Force that bombed Nigerian soldiers sometimes in the past. Also bombed displaced persons in refugee camps now want to go on raids in another country??!! I hope they don't bomb Daura thinking it's Niamey grin grin

Small nyash wan shake grin grin
No mind those failures. Them go just flatten Nigeria thinking that they are in Nigergrin grin

1 Like

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by victory36(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Very soon. Russia will also begin airstrikes in Nigeria. That thing wey una dey find, you go see am.

1 Like

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Billionaire2: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

Get ready to invade Mali🇲🇱, Burkinafaso , Guinea🇬🇳 & Niger🇳🇪 …
You think Francophone military take nonsense…. ? Not even from their politicians.
I pity you lads beating the drum of war/invasion of another man’s country while your own people can’t afford transportation to work… your country is in mess, there’s nationwide protest & ur citizens are scattered all over those French-African countries …. and ur military who can’t protect their own citizens are going to save Niger people?

Fools !!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Whiteangel1234: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Billionaire2:

Get ready to invade Mali 🇲🇱, BurkinaFaso , Guinea & Niger…
You think Francophone military take nonsense…. ? Not even from their politicians.
I pity you lads beating the drum of war… your country is in mess, there’s nationwide protest & ur citizens are scattered all over those French-African countries …. and ur military who couldn’t protect their own citizens in southern kaduna and north-east , are going to save Niger
Fools

Nigeria security challenge is internal and harder to deal with ..

Invading Niger Republic is a Conventional war that will be over in 72 hrs the junta will be crushed to serve as deterrent to further coup in west Africa ..
I cannot see another solution than pure military invasion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Biodun556(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kingosytex:
Fools without any iota of brain grin

US and France are looting the resources but have cajoled you into a war that doesn't concern you and you are dancing to the gallery.
Why must what happen in Niger be your concern? Is Niger an annex of Nigeria?
Why can't you allow the Nigeriens to carry their own cross?

It concerns Nigeria because foreign forces (Russia) are involved. Wagner has supported successful coup in Chad, Mali, Burkina Faso now very close to Nigeria

Nigeria is right. Military govt is worst than democracy

2 Likes

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Spy360(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ecos:

Mrs Neutralisation , enter kitchen
Or the other room. 😂
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Billionaire2: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

Invading Niger Republic is a Conventional war that will be over in 72 hrs the junta will be crushed to serve as deterrent to further coup in west Africa ..

I’m glad you said the bolded, maybe you’re too blind to see other solutions… in that case I suggest you focus more on the things you know better and leave inter-national issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Ecos(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Spy360:

Or the other room. 😂
Don't mind the nonsense girl
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by providencia(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

Hope you will be among the invading army?

1 Like

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Billionaire2: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Biodun556:

It concerns Nigeria because foreign forces (Russia) are involved. Wagner has supported successful coup in Chad, Mali, Burkina Faso now very close to Nigeria

Nigeria is right. Military govt is worst than democracy

Says who ??

Mali, Guinea, Burkina, currently under military administration is far better than your democracy in terms of stability, human rights, rule of law, anti-corruption, basic amenities, etc….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Whiteangel1234: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
providencia:

Hope you will be among the invading army?
Lol we have enough Aboki and Afonjas in the Military to do the invasion .

You people have occupied the whole security structure and now afraid to die abi
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Biodun556(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Billionaire2:

Says who ??

Mali, Guinea, Burkina, currently under military administration is far better than your democracy in terms of stability, human rights, rule of law, anti-corruption, basic amenities, etc….

Those countries you mentioned have not spent 2 -3 year under military.

You can't judge with their initial gragra

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can’t Stop The Release Of Your Academic Records – Atiku To Tinubu / Protest: I’m Impressed With South West / Where Is Femi Fani-kayode?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.