Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:42 AM

NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon (3120 Views)

Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB / Video Of Nigerian Military Conducting Air Strikes In Orlu / Be Prepared To Welcome Independence Of Oduduwa Republic Soon, Akintoye Tells Yor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by kettykings: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
I sincerely hope the Russian military command realize on time that the former Biafra region has nothing to do with this invasion
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Neddstark: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Their is is Need to Neutralized Niger Republic and then Mali and Burkina Faso need to be neutralized .

You cannot be claiming Down to the West and turn to Russia as the new puppet master

The West if not God. Everybody chooses their destiny.
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Ayed44: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

Nigeria security challenge is internal and harder to deal with ..

Invading Niger Republic is a Conventional war that will be over in 72 hrs the junta will be crushed to serve as deterrent to further coup in west Africa ..
I cannot see another solution than pure military invasion
You want to crush the junta that has the support of the majority of the masses in Niger? Lol...

Get ready to kill all the citizens of Niger.
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Omofaye99: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
And it's coming from nonentity on Twitter.
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by IgOga(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Don't fight yourselves to please oyinbo.

Mr President please o... war is expensive...we cannot save on subsidy removal and spend it on Niger war. That's unfair on the poor. #Letthepoorbreathe
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Billionaire2: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
Biodun556:

Those countries you mentioned have not spent 2 -3 year under military.

You can't judge with their initial gragra

Their few year under military is far better than our corruption-ridden democracy….

Oga see eeh, I’m not against you nor your opinion because everyone is entitled to theirs…
But sometimes we need this military intervention to checkmate these corrupt politicians, otherwise this continent will be sold by these crooks under political umbrella
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Workch: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Bt Nigeria went to Liberia and Sierra Leone...no big deal here...is a joint ecowas force. Ghana, Benin, Liberia , Gambia, Togo and ivory coast
the case is different.
This is west/Russia battle. It has started for Years in Sudan and Chad. It never ends.
Nigeria should not join
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Workch: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

Invading Niger Republic is a Conventional war that will be over in 72 hrs the junta will be crushed to serve as deterrent to further coup in west Africa ..
United States thought same way when they invaded Afghanistan. They didn't change anything after 7 years and wasting trillions of dollars.

This war will never end if you enter it. They war has been on for Years
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by seunmsg(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
A lot of saboteurs within the system leaking sensitive information to some of these social media cretins.

1 Like

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Biodun556(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Billionaire2:

Their few year under military is far better than our corruption-ridden democracy….

Oga see eeh, I’m not against you nor your opinion because everyone is entitled to theirs…
But sometimes we need this military intervention to checkmate these corrupt politicians, otherwise this continent will be sold by these crooks under political umbrella

Please List their achievements under military rule

1 Like

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Whiteangel1234: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Workch:
United States thought same way when they invaded Afghanistan. They didn't change anything after 7 years and wasting trillions of dollars.

This war will never end if you enter it. They war has been on for Years

Don't be deceived by the Street celebration in Niger Republic it's done under duress or by minority of the people and not a reflection of the wishes of the People .

Coup must be discourage by tough means applicable
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Biodun556(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Workch:
the case is different.
This is west/Russia battle. It has started for Years in Sudan and Chad. It never ends.
Nigeria should not join

I believe Russia is playing mind game. Russia is like 'if you allow it fine, if you take action against it, we will deny any involvement'
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by ayo2008: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Good I support the Military invasion of Niger

It's very important to act as a deterrent in west Africa , their must be consequence for every action

What about the military invasion of Sambisa forest? Hypocrites! The rate of kidnapping and banditry has increased astronomically but Fuel subsidy removal palava+ hardship in the country will know allow people hear the news.
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by RomanGreen: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kingosytex:
Fools without any iota of brain grin

US and France are looting the resources but have cajoled you into a war that doesn't concern you and you are dancing to the gallery.
Why must what happen in Niger be your concern? Is Niger an annex of Nigeria?
Why can't you allow the Nigeriens to carry their own cross?

Like wtf...sometimes I ask myself if these politicians have brains at all or they think through their anus. The west continues to plunder the resources of the contingent but people like Tinubu is quick to please them by fighting a proxy war. Tinubu has money to sponsor a war in neighboring Niger but can't increase minimum wage for Nigerian workers who are currently protesting. Useless is an understatement to the idiocy exhibited by these politicians
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Workch: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Biodun556:

I believe Russia is playing mind game. Russia is like 'if you allow it fine, if you take action against it, we will deny any involvement'
Either ways, Nigeria should not join.

We have nothing to gain except to satisfy our small ego
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Workch: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

Don't be deceived by the Street celebration in Niger Republic it's done under duress or by minority of the people and not a reflection of the wishes of the People .

Coup must be discourage by tough means applicable
It will turn to a guerrilla. This war is an extention of what's happening in Sudan and Chad.

Don't get yourself involved because of pride
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by IamAtikulate: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

Pure military invasion because a sovereign country decides to change it's leadership? You people are evil.

We will blame Yorubas if their brother takes Nigeria to war. Tinubu is only trying to destabilize the North.

It's as simple as that.

Russia said they will crush Ukraine in 3 days. It's over a year and Ukrainian president is still standing.

We will hold Yorubas responsible for any disruption in the North.

1 Like

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Biodun556(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Workch:
Either ways, Nigeria should not join.

We have nothing to gain except to satisfy our small ego

Soldiers two like to be in power if they received support from super power like Russia they will definitely remove their boss

The military coup in Guinea was supported by US

The president of Guinea trusted US and gave them contract to help him train special forces. It was the special forces under training of US army personnel that removed the president

Watch YouTube and see how US army personnel in Guinea were celebrating the military take over

https://youtube.com/shorts/NclZRP21mO4?feature=share
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Workch: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Biodun556:

Soldiers two like to be in power if they received support from super power like Russia they will definitely remove their boss

The military coup in Guinea was supported by US

The president of Guinea trusted US and gave them contract to help him train special forces. It was the special forces under training of US army personnel that took that removed the president

Watch YouTube and see how US army personnel in Guinea were celebrating the military take over
Either ways, this is not our concern. We are not west africa police
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by SageWithSarcasm(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Good I support the Military invasion of Niger

It's very important to act as a deterrent in west Africa , their must be consequence for every action

Careful what you wish for.

Russia and Ukraine ring a bell??
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by SageWithSarcasm(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
MEEVEET:

Military way dey leak this kind documents na him won go lunch attack on a popular military of Niger

Lol

Weapons dont win war.. Dedication of the people win war

Err.....It does actually
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by plaindealer: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Fake news from his refugee cave in Ghana..

Set awon oniranu losers..
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by IamAtikulate: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
RomanGreen:

Like wtf...sometimes I ask myself if these politicians have brains at all or they think through their anus. The west continues to plunder the resources of the contingent but people like Tinubu is quick to please them by fighting a proxy war. Tinubu has money to sponsor a war in neighboring Niger but can't increase minimum wage for Nigerian workers who are currently protesting. Useless is an understatement to the idiocy exhibited by these politicians
Every weak president resorts to war to prove his strength. Every President that is strukkibg for legitimacy often resorts to war. Every president that is facing strong opposition at home always find way to ignite war externally.

If Tinubu government is largely recognised at home and there is no strong opposition from LP and PDP, Tinubu won't even be considering war.

Tinubu is the smartest political negotiator in Nigeria, yet is he planning to go to war against Niger.

It's doesn't make sense.

Cameron provoked OBJ and Yar'adua, conducted an airstrike in Nigeria during Buhari, SA launched a xenophobic attack Nigeria while Mali and Guinea all carried out coups, yet no military response from OBJ, Yar'Adua and Buhari.

The reason was simple, there were no legitimacy question around their government.

Jonathan postponed our election by 6 weeks and launched enhanced war against BH when he was facing stronger opposition.

So, Tinubu knows why he is going to war.
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by garykoeman: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Biodun556:

Please List their achievements under military rule
Ignore those people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
cool Good make I come supply shemagh to our soldiers na desert you na dey go.
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by BreconHills(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nwamazi8:
Just as I predicted based on the info my uncle relayed to me few days ago,.brace up Nigeria. We're going to war

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1686705327826255873?s=20

David Hundeyin has made his case worse. I sincerely believe that he is not a Nigerian. Reporting is one thing, putting the lives of our armed personnel at risk is treason.

By the way, the document up there does not indicate that we are dropping bombs on Niger. Every country that has had a coup in the sahel region has lost ground to ISWAP. Every single one. Niger until now has done the best against islamic terrorists. ( see attachment)

It only makes sense to shore up our borders. God bless PMB for uparming the Nigerian airforce..

1 Like

Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Kingosytex(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Biodun556:

It concerns Nigeria because foreign forces (Russia) are involved. Wagner has supported successful coup in Chad, Mali, Burkina Faso now very close to Nigeria

Nigeria is right. Military govt is worst than democracy

Allow the Nigeriens decide. Nigeria shouldn't cry more than the bereaved.
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by Justbehave(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

I just dey laugh. The same air Force that bombed Nigerian soldiers sometimes in the past. Also bombed displaced persons in refugee camps now want to go on raids in another country??!! I hope they don't bomb Daura thinking it's Niamey grin grin

Small nyash wan shake grin grin
Lol. I don laugh tire here. Hahahaha.
Re: NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon by aklid(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
If you see some peoples comments here you’ll be like LMaO what do they use to think with🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ which one is Russia will bomb Nigeria or niger will flatten Nigeria..and first thing first the whole news of this is not confirmed 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️just smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Scientist Finds Cure For Diabetes. Its Official / Can Jonathan Goodluck Deliver? / Nigerian Immigration Service Online Payment System Is A Google Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.