Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Question Of The Day!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question Of The Day!!! (967 Views)

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? / Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He knew there's no better explanation but he's holding a grudge against me because i have silenced him several times with efficacy on scriptural topics and he doesn't know how to get back at me now he's expecting everyone else to support him after all i'm just one of Jehovah's Witnesses so they must criticize whatever i say! smiley

See another big lie o!
You know full well I've defeated you in every single argument we've had on this forum - with clear
precise logic and reasoning (I'll find some of the arguments and post them here). While you just robotically regurgitate whatever it is JW higher-ups put in your head, with no iota of thought!

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

According to the above commentator since the Bible never stated that Cain married his sister you have lied! cheesy

The poster said "Caine APPARENTLY married his sister"

In your case, you authoritatively and with some arrogance: "Caine married his sister"
The authoritativeness of cause lead to you being challenged which then led to you lying and fudging the Bible.

In my case, I simply present what the Bible actually said, no more, no less!
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See another big lie o!
You know full well I've defeated you in every single argument discussion we've had on this forum - with clear precise logic and reasoning (I'll find some of the arguments and post them here). While you just robotically regurgitate whatever it is JW higher-ups put in your head, with no iota of thought!

Guy i don't argue rather i TEACH so that when you refuse to agree with my teaching i will ask you to present a practical application of what you're saying after all whatever we're saying supposed to be applicable among believers.
So can you present any discussion you had with me that you actually proved to be a better Bible student by presenting where what you're saying is practiced among true believers?
For instance our last discussion on this forum is about prophecies failure on the February presidential election in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/7787399/may-29-2023-why-did

I boldly told you that the gift is no more but you're insulting that that's not true yet you're complaining why all the prophecies of your church people failed. cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're behaving like the Judaists in the first century! cheesy

They always argue over anything that's not clear to them whereas they have no better answer than what Jesus and his disciples provided.

God created just Adam and Eve: two humans

Adam and Eve had children who got married to themselves: the beginning of mankind

Cain ran away from home and later had a wife.

So where did Cain got a female to marry?

Me: since God created only one couple in the beginning and instructed them to multiply then Cain must have taken one of his sisters to where he ran to.

You: no definite answer God's word is mystery so nobody should say anything on that since it was written.

Now what is the work of God's Holy Spirit that Jesus promised to teach us other things?

“I still have many things to say to you, but you are not able to bear them now. However, when that one comes, the spirit of the truth, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own initiative, but what he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things to come". John 16:12-13

If believers in Christ can't give a definite answer as to where Cain got a wife then what confidence do they have in the first chapter of the Bible where it's documented that God only created a pair of humans: Adam and Eve?

Ọmọ just humble yourself and learn the Bible is complete word of God there's no mystery in that unless you're contemplating Agnosticm that says nobody knows the truth about God! wink

My friend, there are mysteries we have no definitive answers to. You don't lie or fudge the Bible so as to give a "definite answer". Either keep shut or do as the other guy did and say "APPARENTLY"!
Example, Genesis has two clearly different creation stories. We don’t know why. You don't lie and say it doesn’t, then lie to prove it, or try to manipulate and twist words!
See below, the EXACT words of the Bible concerning Caine. Notice it says "thou has driven me out from the the earth." You don't know why he said that and you don't lie and say he never said that. Maybe (see how I use MAYBE) there is earth (where his family lives), then there is the outer capital Earth!

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

The poster said "Caine APPARENTLY married his sister" In your case, you authoritatively and with some arrogance: "Caine married his sister" The authoritativeness of cause lead to you being challenged which then led to you lying and fudging the Bible. In my case, I simply present what the Bible actually said, no more, no less!

OLÓDO! cheesy

So what's paining you is the authority shey?
Well i'm imitating my Master, Lord and King {Matthew 7:28-29} who taught me to speak boldly of the truth whether you like it or not! Matthew 10:27 smiley
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OLÓDO! cheesy

So what's paining you is the authority shey?
Well i'm imitating my Master, Lord and King {Matthew 7:28-29} who taught me to speak boldly of the truth whether you like it or not! Matthew 10:27 smiley

Notice how Lord Jesus nor any of his disciples never said who Caine married? Or do you think we're the only ones to think of it? They say authoritatively what they can biblically support, not say something like you then try to lie and fudge to support it!
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My friend, there are mysteries we have no definitive answers to. You don't lie or fudge the Bible so as to give a "definite answer". Either keep shut or do as the other guy did and say "APPARENTLY"!
Example, Genesis has two clearly different creation stories. We don’t know why. You don't lie and say it doesn’t, then lie to prove it, or try to manipulate and twist words!
See below, the EXACT words of the Bible concerning Caine.

Your forefathers (Pharisees and Sadducees) did worst when my Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus walked the earth.
They were questioning him on everything he said even though they had no better answer.

Jesus said Elijah has come in the person of John the baptist {Matthew 17:10-14} according to the scriptures there is no Jesus rather the name mentioned by Isaiah is "Emmanuel" {Isaiah 7:14} ọmọ even John the baptist himself never agreed that he is Elijah to come {John 1:20-21} so your forefathers in their unbelief kept criticizing Jesus and his disciples over what is practically applicable {Mark 9:14-16} so if you're not satisfied with the answer provide a better one or remain in your unbelief nobody is forcing it on you you can't stop us from teaching what we got through the Holy Spirit neither can you stop others from learning! Luke 11:52 smiley
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy i don't argue rather i TEACH so that when you refuse to agree with my teaching i will ask you to present a practical application of what you're saying after all whatever we're saying supposed to be applicable among believers.
So can you present any discussion you had with me that you actually proved to be a better Bible student by presenting where what you're saying is practiced among true believers?
For instance our last discussion on this forum is about prophecies failure on the February presidential election in Nigeria

I boldly told you that the gift is no more but you're insulting that that's not true yet you're complaining why all the prophecies of your church people failed. cheesy

See someone who is incapable of any iota of independent thought, yapping about "teaching". Wonders shall never end!

Here's a typical example: how can a liveing thinking person possibly believe that the gift of prophesy no longer exists??
Even after you were shown several early church prophets, you mumuishly stuck to JW talking points!

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Notice how Lord Jesus nor any of his disciples never said who Caine married? Or do you think we're the only ones to think of it? They say authoritatively what they can biblically support, not say something like you then try to lie and fudge to support it!

Jesus taught his disciples how to use the scriptures {Luke 24:32} in getting all the answers they need and also promised them that God's Holy Spirit will teach them all hidden truth they need to know {John 16:12-13} so the first century Jewish disciples of Christ aren't stupid to start asking who Cain married because the scriptures their heritage already told them that God created only Adam and Eve who are the ones that brought about human race throughout the earth! Genesis 1:26 smiley
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See someone who is incapable of any iota of independent thought, yapping about "teaching". Wonders shall never end!
Present students from your Bible school who are competent and have the same line of thought like Jesus had if truly you knew the meaning of that noun "TEACHER"
Ọmọ the word "teacher" could only be rightly applied to someone who taught others how to do something. I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses preaching zealously and industriously teaching in my neighborhood throughout the earth you will continue to see our students actively doing the work Jesus assigned to us! Act 1:8 wink
PoliteActivist:

Here's a typical example: how can a liveing thinking person possibly believe that the gift of prophesy no longer exists?? Even after you were shown several early church prophets, you mumuishly stuck to JW talking points!
Where are those prophesying today?
You yourself confirmed that all of them failed!

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus taught his disciples how to use the scriptures {Luke 24:32} in getting all the answers they need and also promised them that God's Holy Spirit will teach them all hidden truth they need to know {John 16:12-13} so the first century Jewish disciples of Christ aren't stupid to start asking who Cain married because the scriptures their heritage already told them that God created only Adam and Eve who are the ones that brought about human race throughout the earth! Genesis 1:26 smiley

They kept shut about certain things, not speak authoritatively then try to lie and fudge to defend it. Learn to do same, no matter what JW shot callers tell you!
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

They kept shut about certain things, not speak authoritatively then try to lie and fudge to defend it. Learn to do same, no matter what JW shot callers tell you!

Envy is killing you just as it did with Pharisees and Sadducees in the first century Jewish community! cheesy

There's nothing the first century Jewish disciples of Christ don't know about what has been written in the scriptures because that's why God anointed them with Holy Spirit!

So talk about yourself not them! wink
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Present students from your Bible school who are competent and have the same line of thought like Jesus had if truly you knew the meaning of that noun "TEACHER"
Ọmọ the word "teacher" could only be rightly applied to someone who taught others how to do something. I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses preaching zealously and industriously teaching in my neighborhood throughout the earth you will continue to see our students actively doing the work Jesus assigned to us! Act 1:8 wink

Where are those prophesying today?
You yourself confirmed that all of them failed!

I honestly just don't understand how a grown would believe that Revelation's "don't add or subtract" means there'd be mo more prophesies.
St. Paul listed gift of prophesy as one of the spiritual gifts. Did he tell you it ended or had an expiration date??
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I honestly just don't understand how a grown would believe that Revelation's "don't add or subtract" means there'd be mo more prophesies. St. Paul listed gift of prophesy as one of the spiritual gifts. Did he tell you it ended or had an expiration date??

There's no need arguing blindly if you're still doubting what i told you then present those prophesying today period!
cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Envy is killing you just as it did with Pharisees and Sadducees in the first century Jewish community! cheesy

There's nothing the first century Jewish disciples of Christ don't know about what has been written in the scriptures because that's why God anointed them with Holy Spirit!

So talk about yourself not them! wink

Envy of an automaton who is quite incapable of an iota of independent thought! grin
Learn from early disciples - note how they also never discussed why there are two creation stories. It is not every religious thread you berge into!
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Envy of an automaton who is quite incapable of an iota of independent thought! grin
Learn from early disciples - note how they also never discussed why there are two creation stories. It is not every religious thread you berge into!

Ọmọ they had ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE of what has been written after God anointed them with Holy Spirit so it's you whose nation had nothing to do with those scriptures that's having issues as for Jewish disciples of Christ who has become BORN AGAIN they knew everything about the scriptures! wink
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

There's no need arguing blindly if you're still doubting what i told you then present those prophesying today period!
cheesy

See this one, you know full well there lots if authentic prophets. See one below

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See this one, you know full well there lots if authentic prophets. See one below

Continue deceiving yourself! cheesy

Authentic Prophets yet COVID-19 caught the whole world unaware leading to the death of millions shey?

Ọmọ humble yourself and learn! cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ they had ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE of what has been written after God anointed them with Holy Spirit so it's you whose nation had nothing to do with those scriptures that's having issues as for Jewish disciples of Christ who has become BORN AGAIN they knew everything about the scriptures! wink

Learn from them! Leave certain topics alone or preface your answers. Not berge into every religious thread with authoritative ignorance you'd have to defend with lies and fudging!
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Learn from them! Leave certain topics alone or preface your answers. Not berge into every religious thread with authoritative ignorance you'd have to defend with lies and fudging!

Don't allow envy to rob you off the joy you deserve so go back to other sections like:
Dating and Meet-up Zone
Politics
Crime
Travel
Health
Perhaps you will have something tangible to contribute there because here you're useless! wink
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Continue deceiving yourself! cheesy

Authentic Prophets yet COVID-19 caught the whole world unaware leading to the death of millions shey?

Ọmọ humble yourself and learn! cheesy

You're not deceiving yourself because you're incapable of it - you have almost nothing upstairs!
Rather it is JW higher-ups confusing you.
There were quite a few accurate prophecies about Covid. Google is your buddy

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Don't allow envy to rob you off the joy you deserve so go back to other sections like:
Dating and Meet-up Zone
Politics
Crime
Travel
Health
Perhaps you will have something tangible to contribute there because here you're useless! wink

I'm in all sections because I'm a logical, original-thinking independent.
An automaton like you can only be in religious section regurgitating JW false doctrine, and quite INCAPABLE of deviating from it!

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You're not deceiving yourself because you're incapable of it - you have almost nothing upstairs! Rather it is JW higher-ups confusing you. There were quite a few accurate prophecies about Covid. Google is your buddy

You won't seize amusing me walahi talahi! cheesy

So the man you're pasting his picture is a prophet worshiping with which of your churches? cheesy

Ọmọ God's word never said predictions from worldly people who depends on Satan and demons to predict what they're about to do in killing people but believers of the Bible! cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I'm in all sections because I'm a logical, original-thinking independent. An automaton like you can only be in religious section regurgitating JW false doctrine, and quite INCAPABLE of deviating from it!

Great!
So go to where you will be appreciated but in this section only believers in what the scriptures say that's talking not someone who will continue arguing blindly after reading from the Bible that God created only Adam and Eve! cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Great!
So go to where you will be appreciated but in this section only believers in what the scriptures say that's talking not someone who will continue arguing blindly after reading from the Bible that God created only Adam and Eve! cheesy

You can ONLY be in religious section because you can ONLY regurgitate what's fed into you by JW. How can you participate in other sections when no one programmed you for them?!
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You won't seize amusing me walahi talahi! cheesy

So the man you're pasting his picture is a prophet worshiping with which of your churches? cheesy

Ọmọ God's word never said predictions from worldly people who depends on Satan and demons to predict what they're about to do in killing people but believers of the Bible! cheesy

My friend, you were told Google is your buddy. Or JW don't allow you to use Google?

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You can ONLY be in religious section because you can ONLY regurgitate what's fed into you by JW. How can you participate in other sections when no one programmed you for them?!
I am a preacher and teacher of God's word so i have no business in those sections but since you are good there go and discuss with them as for this section i will TEACH you! wink
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My friend, you were told Google is your buddy. Or JW don't allow you to use Google?

Why are you this daft?

So a renown pastor in one of your churches actually PROPHESIED about COVID-19 yet it was never heard not until it has killed millions shey?

Ọmọ it's time to free yourself from their lies none of your PASTORS prophesied about COVID-19 they're just lying to gullible followers like you after many people have died.

Moreover if they're claiming they prophesied what happened to their gift of miracles?
I know many of them cured COVID-19 within their private rooms shey? cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I am a preacher and teacher of God's word so i have no business in those sections but since you are good there go and discuss with them as for this section i will TEACH you! wink

Lol Fancy you connected to the word "teach". You mean "regurgitate". Tell us ONE original thought you've EVER had
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Lol Fancy you connected to the word "teach". You mean "regurgitate". Tell us ONE original thought you've EVER had

You should have just say you don't believe in Jesus of Nazareth! smiley

In his dictionary there is nothing like personal thought when talking about TEACHING of God's word whatever he says comes from his own teacher {John 5:30} and that's exactly what he passed on to his disciples {Matthew 28:20} who in turn passed it to the congregation {Act 2:42} and that's how oneness in thought that Jesus prayed for was made perfect among believers! John 17:22 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10

So regarding God's word i'm not the originator just as the apostles weren't the originators and Jesus himself is not the originator but our Father and God who is all in all! John 20:17

But as for Satan's agents like you there can't be oneness because Satan began by rebelling against his own father and Creator so all his agents are also rebelling against him as each of you is seeking his personal glory! Luke 11:26

So my guy i'm not God who is the Originator of what the Bible teaches so if i want to become one of the fishers of men {Mark 1:17} i must follow the pattern set by the founder of Christianity Jesus Christ who said the teaching must pass from one person to another because neither him nor his disciples originates what they're teachings us in the Bible! wink
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Why are you this daft?

So a renown pastor in one of your churches actually PROPHESIED about COVID-19 yet it was never heard not until it has killed millions shey?

Ọmọ it's time to free yourself from their lies none of your PASTORS prophesied about COVID-19 they're just lying to gullible followers like you after many people have died.

Moreover if they're claiming they prophesied what happened to their gift of miracles?
I know many of them cured COVID-19 within their private rooms shey? cheesy

My friend several non-prominents prophesied Covid. See another one below

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You should have just say you don't believe in Jesus of Nazareth! smiley

In his dictionary there is nothing like personal thought when talking about TEACHING of God's word whatever he says comes from his own teacher {John 5:30} and that's exactly what he passed on to his disciples {Matthew 28:20} who in turn passed it to the congregation {Act 2:42} and that's how oneness in thought that Jesus prayed for was made perfect among believers! John 17:22 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10

So regarding God's word i'm not the originator just as the apostles weren't the originators and Jesus himself is not the originator but our Father and God who is all in all! John 20:17

But as for Satan's agents like you there can't be oneness because Satan began by rebelling against his own father and Creator so all his agents are also rebelling against him as each of you is seeking his personal glory! Luke 11:26

So my guy i'm not God who is the Originator of what the Bible teaches so if i want to become one of the fishers of men {Mark 1:17} i must follow the pattern set by the founder of Christianity Jesus Christ who said the teaching must pass from one person to another because neither him nor his disciples originates what they're teachings us in the Bible! wink

So why then do you argue with people who actually use their own God-given thinking ability??
Maybe God should have just made you a robot which is what you have turned out to be. Instead he gave you a brain and the ability to reason, which you have adamantly refused to use. What a waste!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? / Watch Loveworld Anytime Anywhere In The World! / Between Obasanjo And Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.