Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,370 members, 7,920,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:43 AM

Question Of The Day!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question Of The Day!!! (1030 Views)

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? / Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My friend several non-prominents prophesied Covid. See another one below

Ọmọ nah lie!
They're just deceiving you. According to God's word the gift of prophecy, speaking in tongues, faith healing and special knowledge will seize {1Corinthians 13:8} so if they're lying to you that they prophesied about COVID-19 what about the gift to heal miraculously?
So it's just to lie that they saw it coming after millions have died but they can't cure it?

Sorry you've been SCAMMED! cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ nah lie!
They're just deceiving you. According to God's word the gift of prophecy, speaking in tongues, faith healing and special knowledge will seize {1Corinthians 13:8} so if they're lying to you that they prophesied about COVID-19 what about the gift to heal miraculously?
So it's just to lie that they saw it coming after millions have died but they can't cure it?

Sorry you've been SCAMMED! cheesy

See what I was saying about fudging the Bible.
See 1Corinthians 13:8 below
My people, HOW ON EARTH DOES THIS SAY THERE'D BE NO MORE PROPHESIES??!!

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

So why then do you argue with people who actually use their own God-given thinking ability??
I don't argue! That's what i told you from the onset when you quoted me unlike you who is arguing blindly with everyone.
The OP you insulted for asking.
Those commenting you called them out.
Yet you're saying everyone should have independent thought.
So how do you prove that you're not a fanatic? grin
PoliteActivist:

Maybe God should have just made you a robot which is what you have turned out to be. Instead he gave you a brain and the ability to reason, which you have adamantly refused to use. What a waste!
Exactly what Satan insinuated with the question he asked Eve:

“Did God really say that you must not eat from every tree of the garden?” Genesis 3:3

Offspring of the Serpent {John 8:44} do you think i don't make decisions on all other things apart from what God mandated that all mankind should hold sacred? cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See what I was saying about fudging the Bible.
See 1Corinthians 13:8 below
My people, HOW ON EARTH DOES THIS SAY THERE'D BE NO MORE PROPHESIES??!!

Why not read the next verses to understand what you're quoting?

Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 1Corinthians 13:8-10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite

Ọmọ that which is perfect is the complete word of God (Bible) once it's completed the system of coming in parts shall be done away! wink
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Why not read the next verses to understand what you're quoting?

Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 1Corinthians 13:8-10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite

Ọmọ that which is perfect is the complete word of God (Bible) once it's completed the system of coming in parts shall be done away! wink

My people, if this is not pure mumuism I don't know what is. See a verse that's just comparing love to prophesy, knowledge, etc. So Mr. Brainwashed JW does it also mean that knowledge has stopped?? And when was Bible "completed"??
Unbelievable!
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I don't argue! That's what i told you from the onset when you quoted me unlike you who is arguing blindly with everyone.
The OP you insulted for asking.
Those commenting you called them out.
Yet you're saying everyone should have independent thought.
So how do you prove that you're not a fanatic? grin

Exactly what Satan insinuated with the question he asked Eve:

“Did God really say that you must not eat from every tree of the garden?” Genesis 3:3

Offspring of the Serpent {John 8:44} do you think i don't make decisions on all other things apart from what God mandated that all mankind should hold sacred? cheesy

You ought go look up definition of "argue". Just because your arguments are automated does not mean they are not arguments!

I simply pointed out OP was out of breath like he's the first to think of this! grin

Not God-mandated, you mean false doctrine JW put into your head that you dare not examine or question or you'd be "dis-fellowshipped"!
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My people, if this is not pure mumuism I don't know what is. See a verse that's just comparing love to prophesy, knowledge, etc. So Mr. Brainwashed JW does it also mean that knowledge has stopped?? And when was Bible "completed"?? Unbelievable!

Of course SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE apart from meditating on the scriptures to know what happened like this case of Cain's wife has stopped!
For instance there was this case of Israelites committing sexual immorality with Moabite women was recorded {Numbers 25:1-2} but how did John know who taught balak how the Israelites will loose the backing of their God? Revelations 2:14

Search through the scriptures if you can find what really happened but do you think any Jew in the first century who hates the Christians will agree with what John wrote?

Ọmọ that's the type of SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE that will no longer be after the Bible has been completed! smiley
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Not God-mandated, you mean false doctrine JW put into your head that you dare not examine or question or you'd be "dis-fellowshipped"!

Definitely it's JWs that forced what i said in the minds of the three commentators below! cheesy

AntiChristian:

They married their sisters as it wasn't forbidden then!
Eve too was made from Adam!

Shokoloko:

The Bible is clear on this matter. This is not an issue that should cause unbelief.
The bible records that Eve had sons and daughters. Cain apparently married one.

Truvelisback:
Cain married Abel's sister while Seth married Cain's sister(whom Abel would have married if he had not been murdered by his brother Cain). In Summary, after Cain was born, a female was born after him(who is regarded as his sister). After Abel was, a female was born after him(who was regarded as his sister).

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Of course SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE apart from meditating on the scriptures to know what happened like this case of Cain's wife has stopped!
For instance there was this case of Israelites committing sexual immorality with Moabite women was recorded {Numbers 25:1-2} but how did John know who taught balak how the Israelites will loose the backing of their God? Revelations 2:14

Search through the scriptures if you can find what really happened but do you think any Jew in the first century who hates the Christians will agree with what John wrote?

Ọmọ that's the type of SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE that will no longer be after the Bible has been completed! smiley

My people I don't know how a human being with a brain can be this obtuse!

My buddy, here's the complete quote below. A quote that's simply about the importance of Lovel!
Please tell us HOW they twisted it to you to mean that knowledge and prophecy have ended!!
Unbelievable!

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Definitely it's JWs that forced what i said in the minds of the two commentators below! cheesy

But they'd be open to reason and freely question those positions with fresh facts - things you dare not do!
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Unbelievable!
It's not compulsory that you believe after all millions throughout the earth who are zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word believe it so you're entitled to your own PERSONAL opinion!

If prophecies haven't ended and special knowledge still exists you can continue arguing blindly over that but one thing is clear to everyone: When COVID-19 struck this planet none of your pastors came out to cure people! cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

But they'd be open to reason and freely question those positions with fresh facts - things you dare not do!

So you know they agreed to what i said which you've been worried about since shey?
Ọmọ no more story! wink
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So you know they agreed to what i said which you've been worried about since shey?
Ọmọ no more story! wink

They didn't mumuishly lie about what's in the Bible
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

They didn't mumuishly lie about what's in the Bible

Did they say the same thing? cheesy

Funny churchgoer!

You're here arguing blindly over what you yourself already confirmed that all your pastors are lying to you regarding prophecies:

https://www.nairaland.com/7787399/may-29-2023-why-did

May 29 2023: Why Did All Prophecies Fail?

That's what you as in yourself asked in your first ever thread on this section of Nairaland forum o! cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by Truvelisback(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
EmiDon11:
We were told in genesis that God created adam and eve.
They later gave birth to cain and abel.
Now, my question is: Who Did They Marry?

Nlfpmod
Cain married Abel's sister while Seth married Cain's sister(whom Abel would have married if he had not been murdered by his brother Cain). In Summary, after Cain was born, a female was born after him(who is regarded as his sister). After Abel was, a female was born after him(who was regarded as his sister).
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
@PoliteActivist
Come and stop all these LIARS because they're regurgitating what JWs infused in my head o! angry

AntiChristian:

They married their sisters as it wasn't forbidden then!
Eve too was made from Adam!

IconicR:
They married their siblings . fake pastor johnw47 should have something to say

Shokoloko:

The Bible is clear on this matter. This is not an issue that should cause unbelief.
The bible records that Eve had sons and daughters. Cain apparently married one.

Truvelisback:
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
@PoliteActivist
Come and stop all these LIARS because they're regurgitating what JWs infused in my head o! angry

None of them lied or fudged the Bible, and they'd all have an open mind, which you dare not have!
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

None of them lied or fudged the Bible, and they'd all have an open mind, which you dare not have!
Shame on you! cheesy
Now you know that i will always be the one TEACHING you scriptural truth whether you like it or not! wink
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Shame on you! cheesy
Now you know that i will always be the one TEACHING you scriptural truth whether you like it or not! wink

Now that you've been shown contradictions in the Bible on the other thread, you can’t reply because nothing was programmed into you as reply to that!
Go back and let them do some re-programming, maybe they can feed into you some sort of an answer!
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Now that you've been shown contradictions in the Bible on the other thread, you can’t reply because nothing was programmed into you as reply to that! Go back and let them do some re-programming, maybe they can feed into you some sort of an answer!

See Antichrist! cheesy

Well let me TEACH you.

God's word never contradicts itself but such is as a result of errors during translation.

If you're reading atheist materials there's no good thing that can come our of it:

Now READ:

The anger of Jehovah again blazed against Israel when one incited David against them, saying: “Go, take a count of Israel and Judah.” 2Samuel 24:1

Then Satan stood up against Israel and incited David to number Israel. 1Chronicles 21:1

Please use your brain what is contradicting in these two? smiley
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

See Antichrist! cheesy

Well let me TEACH you.

God's word never contradicts itself but such is as a result of errors during translation.

If you're reading atheist materials there's no good thing that can come our of it:

Now READ:

The anger of Jehovah again blazed against Israel when one incited David against them, saying: “Go, take a count of Israel and Judah.” 2Samuel 24:1

Then Satan stood up against Israel and incited David to number Israel. 1Chronicles 21:1

Please use your brain what is contradicting in these two? smiley
cheesy Why do you like dwelling in lies?? You know, "there's no truth in him" seems to apply to you.
You were given a hundred contradictions. So which one again is not a contradictions besides thus one grin.
Those are not all the contradictions BTW. I left out quite a few
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You were given a hundred contradictions.
Found in the word of the same God you want to argue for or against? wink
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by johnw47: 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
@PoliteActivist
lost false jw mad max
however you are right in calling IconicR a LIAR
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Found in the word of the same God you want to argue for or against? wink

Lord God Almighty does NOT need you to defend Him with LIES - like Moslems who defend their God with murder!

The below is from the other thread. Maybe you missed it:

What a poor thoroughly BRAINWASHED, DISHONEST fellow.
And he thinks that's what God wants!!!

So, regale us, why are these not contradictions? grin

■ Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary?

* Jacob (Matthew 1:16)
* Heli (Luke 3:23)

■ Who killed Saul?

* Saul took his own sword and fell upon it, Thus Saul died, (I Samuel 31:4-6)
* An Amalekite slew him (2 Samuel 1:1- 16)
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:04am On Aug 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

■ Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary?
* Jacob (Matthew 1:16)
* Heli (Luke 3:23)
The two accounts aren't talking about the same person, Matthew's account was talking about Mary's father. According to Jewish custom in the first century a man customarily becomes the son of his wife's father that's why Matthew said:
Jacob became father to Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom Jesus was born, who is called Christ. Matthew 1:16
So he was talking about Mary's biological father who is Joseph's father in-law.
Luke on the other hand is talking about Joseph's ancestral lineage that's why he said:

"When Jesus began his work, he was about 30 years old, being the son, as the opinion was, of Joseph, son of Heʹli" Luke 3:23
So according to the opinion of the people in the community back then Joseph was the biological father of Jesus.
Both of them were descendants of King David from Bethlehem Ephrata! Micah 5:2 compare to Luke 2:4

PoliteActivist:

■ Who killed Saul?
* Saul took his own sword and fell upon it, Thus Saul died, (I Samuel 31:4-6)
* An Amalekite slew him (2 Samuel 1:1- 16)
During battles soldiers do fall but even though a soldier is wounded we must go round to make sure he is completely dead Saul fell on his own sword but that can't kill him it will only leave him brutally wounded and helpless so when the Philistine soldiers are going around to check who is still breathing among the enemies surely they will find the wounded Israelite king and pierce him through to be certain that he's dead completely.
Note that out of all slaughtered Israelite soldiers only Saul and his son Jonathan were carried away by the Philistines:

The next day, when the Phi·lisʹtines came to strip the slain, they found Saul and his three sons fallen on Mount Gil·boʹa. So they cut off his head and stripped off his armor and sent word throughout the land of the Phi·lisʹtines to spread the news in the houses of their idols and among the people! 1Samuel 31:8-9

As for the Amalekite he lied thinking David will be pleased to hear such news that someone has helped him to kill his long time enemy whereas David feared the true God so he will never ever raise his hand against the anointed of Jehovah {1Samuel 24:6} the Amalekite don't know Jehovah neither does he value Jehovah's anointed one that's why David called for his head! 2Samuel 1:15-16

The Amalekites has been enemies of Israelites for centuries before then {Exodus 17:8} God commanded Saul to strike them {1Samuel 15:3} that's why the stupid fool thought he could bring such a news to David a faithful servant of God who cherish loyalty to Jehovah and his anointed ones!
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by Aemmyjah(m): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The two accounts aren't talking about the same person, Matthew's account was talking about Mary's father. According to Jewish custom in the first century a man customarily becomes the son of his wife's father that's why Matthew said:
Jacob became father to Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom Jesus was born, who is called Christ. Matthew 1:16
Luke on the other hand is talking about Joseph's ancestral lineage that's why he said:

"When Jesus began his work, he was about 30 years old, being the son, as the opinion was, of Joseph, son of Heʹli" Luke 3:23
So according to the opinion of the people in the community back then Joseph was the biological father of Jesus.
Both of them were descendants of King David from Bethlehem Ephrata! Micah 5:2 compare to Luke 2:4

During battles soldiers do fall but even though a soldier is wounded we must go round to make sure he is completely dead Saul fell on his own sword but that can't kill him it will only leave him brutally wounded and helpless so when the Philistine soldiers are going around to check who is still breathing among the enemies surely they will find the wounded Israelite king and pierce him through to be certain that he's dead completely.
Note that out of all slaughtered Israelite soldiers only Saul and his son Jonathan were carried away by the Philistines:

The next day, when the Phi·lisʹtines came to strip the slain, they found Saul and his three sons fallen on Mount Gil·boʹa. So they cut off his head and stripped off his armor and sent word throughout the land of the Phi·lisʹtines to spread the news in the houses of their idols and among the people! 1Samuel 31:8-9

As for the Amalekite he lied thinking David will be pleased to hear such news that someone has helped him to kill his long time enemy whereas David feared the true God so he will never ever raise his hand against the anointed of Jehovah {1Samuel 24:6} the Amalekite don't know Jehovah neither does he value Jehovah's anointed one that's why David called for his head! 2Samuel 1:15-16

The Amalekites has been enemies of Israelites for centuries before then {Exodus 17:8} God commanded Saul to strike them {1Samuel 15:3} that's why the stupid fool thought he could bring such a news to David a faithful servant of God who cherish loyalty to Jehovah and his anointed ones!

I just de read your comments with admiration
Na MaxInDHouse for NL
You suppose change am to MAXINDFORUM
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I just de read your comments with admiration
Na MaxInDHouse for NL
You suppose change am to MAXINDFORUM

The guy said Bible contradicts itself yet he wants to argue, so i told him God's word can't contradict itself because that will lead the readers astray. That's why he angrily picked up the atheist material that i've been used to only to copy and paste what they printed to criticize God's word.
Ọmọ wherever i remember all these things i can't thank you people enough for coming to rescue me from the darkness Satan has put the whole world.
Imagine the powerful missile shot at misinformed churchgoers who are claiming believers to weaken their faith in God's word but Jehovah has promised us that He will give us the tongue of the taught ones so that we can silence all opposers of His word because that's our heritage and as for our righteousness that they're doubting is nothing to worry about because it's from Jehovah Himself! Isaiah 54:17 smiley
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is exactly what I mean by fudging the Bible. Lying and twisting the obvious, thinking you're fooling anybody. You're only fooling yourself. Neither are you fooling God, He definitely doesn't need twisters and liars!

OK, here are some PURE NUMBERS. Let's see you twist them:

■ In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

* Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
* One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

■ How many fighting men were found in Judah?

* Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
* Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

■ God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

* Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
* Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

■ How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

* Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
* Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

■ How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?

* Eighteen (2 Kings 24:

* Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

■ How long did he rule over Jerusalem?

* Three months (2 Kings 24:

* Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

■ The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

* Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:

* Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

■ When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

* After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)
* Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

■ How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

* Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
* Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

■ When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?

* One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)
* Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

■ How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?

* Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
* Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

■ In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?

* Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:

* Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)

■ How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?

* Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
* Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

■ Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?

* Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
* Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

■ Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

* Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)
* Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)

■ How many were the children of Zattu?

* Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:

* Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

■ How many were the children of Azgad?

* One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)
* Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)

■ How many were the children of Adin?

* Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)
* Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)

■ How many were the children of Hashum?

* Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)
* Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22)

■ How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?

* Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28)
* One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah 7:32)
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

This is exactly what I mean by fudging the Bible. Lying and twisting the obvious, thinking you're fooling anybody. You're only fooling yourself. Neither are you fooling God, He definitely doesn't need twisters and liars!
OK, here are some PURE NUMBERS. Let's see you twist them:

If you're ready to learn all you need is personal Bible study with Jehovah's Witnesses but if not there's no problem.
I'm familiar with the material you're using it's atheist's compilation to discredit God's word so through diligent study thorough meditation and fervent prayers i have overcome their shot if you also want spiritual armour to defeat Satan's missiles {Ephesians 6:11-18} it's time to gain knowledge but if you don't then it's OK.

Thanks for your time, may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by PoliteActivist: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you're ready to learn all you need is personal Bible study with Jehovah's Witnesses but if not there's no problem.
I'm familiar with the material you're using it's atheist's compilation to discredit God's word so through diligent study thorough meditation and fervent prayers i have overcome their shot if you also want spiritual armour to defeat Satan's missiles {Ephesians 6:11-18} it's time to gain knowledge but if you don't then it's OK.

Thanks for your time, may you have PEACE! smiley

My buddy, it's nothing personal, just stop lying and twisting obvious things, thinking you're helping God. He doesn't need such help. Stop seeing the Bible as synonymous with God - the most devout servants of God of old never had any Bible. Focus on your spiritual development and growth, don't tie it to the idea that any book is perfect.
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Storms India For Global Crusade / Verydarkman Reacts As Prophet Jeremiah Withdraw Lawsuit Against Me (video) / A Man U Need In Your Life All Day,a Man That Is Your All In All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.