Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,497 members, 7,932,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:09 AM

How Did This Happen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did This Happen (799 Views)

Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Man Did This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did This Happen by Type3: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2011
It was supposed to be a simple mathematics class. Joe had volunteered to teach Ngozi the principles of calculus as the test day was fast approaching. However, as hours became days and days became weeks, they had moved from calculus to a little romance and then to deep kissing and finally sex. It was not supposed to go this far. Joe’s religious stance was completely wiped out, while Ngozi, the choir mistress, couldn’t fathom how she ended up in bed with a guy she barely knew.
http://singlebutnotstupid.com/2011/10/10/how-did-this-happen-2/
Re: How Did This Happen by MrCork17: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2011
Type3. bro. did you fall off a chair this morning? undecided
Re: How Did This Happen by Dabss(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
cool
Re: How Did This Happen by Type3: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2011
@ mr cork,i didn't bt this article will be of help 2 every1
Re: How Did This Happen by itiswell1(m): 7:19am On Oct 13, 2011
Sincerely, i dont know how this will help me
Re: How Did This Happen by MMM2(m): 7:56am On Oct 13, 2011
it is devil hard work angry

(1) (Reply)

Aru Emeeeeeeeh! / I Fell Inlove With The Devil / Actor No Dey Die For Film: 'dinma I've Got My Eyes On U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.