Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,084 members, 7,970,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:50 AM

Photos Of Bodybuilders Who Took It Too Far, Will Live You Speechless - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Bodybuilders Who Took It Too Far, Will Live You Speechless (1191 Views)

'I Rebuilt My Life After My Wife Took Everything' - Arsenal Star Emmanuel Eboue / American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match / Messi Took Photos Of Aguero Sleeping, As He Thinks Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Bodybuilders Who Took It Too Far, Will Live You Speechless by BigFezy: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bodybuilding is a form of physical fitness training that focuses on developing and sculpting the muscles of the body through targeted exercises, nutrition, and supplementation. It involves intense weightlifting and resistance training, with the goal of building muscle mass, strength, and definition.

Central to bodybuilding is the concept of progressive overload, where individuals gradually increase the resistance or weight they lift in order to continually challenge their muscles and promote growth. Workouts often target specific muscle groups, such as chest, back, legs, and arms, using a variety of exercises and techniques. However, in this article, I we show photos of body builders who took it too far.

See more photos>>>>https://heathlinecare.com/photos-of-bodybuilders-who-took-it-too-far-will-live-you-speechless/

Re: Photos Of Bodybuilders Who Took It Too Far, Will Live You Speechless by Alchemy528: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Omo the last picture ehnee I thought it was kpomo that was on his hand,, oya body don tell them
Re: Photos Of Bodybuilders Who Took It Too Far, Will Live You Speechless by kestolove95(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
Disgusting
Re: Photos Of Bodybuilders Who Took It Too Far, Will Live You Speechless by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Too much of everything is bad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bodybuilders Who Took It Too Far, Will Live You Speechless by damayfoli: 5:49pm On Mar 04
Re: Photos Of Bodybuilders Who Took It Too Far, Will Live You Speechless by Chicagograduate(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05
Injection.The man in the last pic is dead.
Re: Photos Of Bodybuilders Who Took It Too Far, Will Live You Speechless by Pevepredict: 12:56pm On Mar 06
Bet of the day... more tips will be POSTED later in the day on TG. Check image.

(1) (Reply)

Clubs vs Nations Cup / Sport Bicycle Shops In Nigeria / Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.