Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,772 members, 7,965,907 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:28 AM

Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University (19745 Views)

See This Examination Questions In Indian University / Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation / Chideraa Njoku Graduates From Indian University, Bags First Class, Gets A Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Quest7777: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Goodlady(f): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zulum:
Didn't you see first class written there?
He's celebrated. More of this from the north. Hope they work on reducing religious extremism, child marriage and poverty.
Seems news like this are being pushed out for people to know that the north is also progressing in education.
But I heard no school wrote WAEC in Zamfara state in 2023. How true?
I also heard most schools that owed WAEC that made them withhold 2023 May/June result were in the north.
complexstuffs:

Yet religious extremism is an epidemic in the SE. The worst religious extremist in Nigeria is the LIAR called Bitter Obi

Child marriage is rampant in SE. Ojukwu married a woman younger than his children. Senator Ned Nwoko married the little underage girl Regina Daniels.

As for poverty, less than 50% of SE population are living a bove the poverty line
See your myopia infection is dangerous to your brain. I m not from southeast. Secondly, southeast is better than the north on all you mentioned. While Ojukwu & Ned Nwoko goofed like some northern Alhajis, it's more rampant in the north to have poverty, child marriage, religious extremism and anything dangerous to human survival. This isn't to shade them but it's a depiction of how they are as at today the 11th of August 2023.
abba190:
like there is no poverty in the south. someone that start having sex when she was 13years old is agains early marriage. shameless human being
I gave an advise. If you v contrary opinion, you respond in a sane way. It's obvious you are the shameless one that speak without reasoning. A creature without deep thoughts. The north ruled Nigeria the most but are the ones suffering more. Small achievement now is making you to feel high like a latrine sniffing cow.
I know about prevalence of religious extremism, poverty and child marriage in the north. The statistics gave it to the region that it's more there. Blame those that made the statistics and I hope you aren't among those that love having sex with a 13 yrs old girl.
You mentioned those that have sexual at 13 in the south as if there isn't prostitute or lustfulness in the north hidden under hijab!
You really need life lessons!
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by KwuoteYourFada: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
accordadoga24:
Okorohs think Northerner are dullards.

God don disappoint them now
Skull miner on rampage

See as you dey mad dey go
cheesy

If nobody talks about you then you're nobody grin

We are doing well grin
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by shedy03(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
Thumbs up to Kanuri man.
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Typing: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zonefree:
Why blur the CGPA

The grade fit be same with Second class upper in an average institution.

Emeka, this is not Mmesoma or one Chinedu wey dey forge result grin

1 Like

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by abba190: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
in zombiediā‚¬nts voice i say almajiri amaka
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by abba190: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
Goodlady:

He's celebrate. More of this from the north. Hope they work on reducing religious extremism, child marriage and poverty.
like there is no poverty in the south. someone that start having sex when she was 13years old is agains early marriage. shameless human being

1 Like

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by complexstuffs(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zonefree:
Why blur the CGPA

The grade fit be same with Second class upper in an average institution.

IPOB and envy
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by destinychild715: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
First Class from India is not a big deal for God's sake. This is not even equivalent to the second-class upper in Nigeria, which explained why the CGPA was blurred. Only first class with destination from India is equivalent to Nigeria first-class, which will be broadly written on the certificate.

1 Like

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by complexstuffs(m): 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
Brendaniel:
My friend from from Ogbomoso used bragging rights to get first class in Lautech...

Now he has been employed by the federal government all because he ronud during the election for Tinubu

He ronud and kicked Bitter Obi to the gutters
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by twilliamx(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zulum:
Didn't you see first class written there?
Why bother? Na obidient
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by winner37(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
Bravo !!!
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by complexstuffs(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Goodlady:

He's celebrate. More of this from the north. Hope they work on reducing religious extremism, child marriage and poverty.

Yet religious extremism is an epidemic in the SE. The worst religious extremist in Nigeria is the LIAR called Bitter Obi

Child marriage is rampant in SE. Ojukwu married a woman younger than his children. Senator Ned Nwoko married the little underage girl Regina Daniels.

As for poverty, less than 50% of SE population are living a bove the poverty line
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Jozilinn: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
Heartfelt2:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Angel Oyom
G.TBank
See I have been seeing this same advert with different Monika if I talk my own you go run oh,you better enter streets oh e remain small to dey chop sand any place I hear money I dey put eye, how much is my salary I begged here for a week nothing, maybe because I did it the wrong way,I learnt few things and improved before this worst era madam if you see plates wash do it,if you fit sweep people compound do am cleaner work dey evening you fit do akara business and akamu. E no easy oh everyday na battle for me

Before Month end I dey carry salary pay debts,times are though roll your sleeves and get into action I pray someone helps you get what you want.
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Brendaniel: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

He ronud and kicked Bitter Obi to the gutters

You and him are enjoying the result of your ronuing.... I heard you guys have advanced from using ronu card to bragging rights to enjoy the benefits of ronuing,, just go to any filling station and brag about your ronuing and you are good to go.....

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Absuchat(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
Now the northerners are gradually taking over second position from the Yorubas when it comes to brilliancy... But way behind Igbos
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by complexstuffs(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Brendaniel:

You and him are enjoying the result of your ronuing.... I heard you guys have advanced from using ronu card to bragging rights to enjoy the benefits of ronuing,, just go to any filling station and brag about your ronuing and you are good to go.....

You hate those who are better than you and let me tell you the truth.

No IIGB0S will ever rule Nigeria or even smell the presidency.
They will continue to chase the presidency and it shall forever be elusive to them because they have been cursed not to ever sit on the seat of power.
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Gooding55(m): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zonefree:
Why blur the CGPA

The grade fit be same with Second class upper in an average institutioMn.

You're right, India has First Class with Distinction and First Class. First Class with Distinction is what we call First Class in Nigeria while First Class in India is what we call Second Class Upper.
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by complexstuffs(m): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
Gooding55:

You're right, India has First Class with Distinction and First Class. First Class with Distinction is what we call First Class in Nigeria while First Class in India is what we call Second Class Upper.

Because he is not IIGB0, you want to tarnish his result. You only exposed your ignorance and deep hatred for people of other regions

Mmesoma is there. Go and ask her the type of first class that she has after forging her JAMB result.
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Gooding55(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

Because he is not IIGB0, you want to tarnish his result. You only exposed your ignorance and deep hatred for people of other regions

Mmesoma is there. Go and ask her the type of first class that she has after forging her JAMB result.

You're so toxic. I'm a northerner from Bauchi state. What has the truth got to do with hatred?

1 Like

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Brendaniel: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

You hate those who are better than you and let me tell you the truth.

[b]No IIGB0S will ever rule Nigeria or even smell the presidency.
They will continue to chase the presidency and it shall forever be elusive to them because they have been cursed not to ever sit on the seat of power. [/b]

that is your problem up there, you claim that we Igbos hate, but yet Igbos have never told any tribe in Nigeria that they will never rule Nigeria, infact I don't know of any tribe that has said the same thing, but Yorubas are fond of saying that and you think you are not the hater here, other tribes are watching you guys, Oga no tribe has the rights to tell another that they can't rule Nigeria, no matter how small a tribe is, the moment you start doing that then you are the real enemy of other tribes.

Because in your mind, any tribe that offends your tribe, you cancel them and you want support from other tribes, continue, we can see where ronu has brought Nigeria to, keep ronuing

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Brendaniel: 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
Gooding55:

You're so toxic. I'm a northerner from Bauchi state. What has the truth got to do with hatred?

Oga, you can see what we Igbos face from these people....
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Precambrian111: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Our ipob brothers think Northerners don't have sense and that them no sabi anything.
However, na them dumb pass.
When it comes to been intelligent,
Omo luabi is 1st
Niger delta is 2nd
Our northern brothers are 3rd
Then others follows in the minority for that matter.
. Ehhh Weldon springs of pain I think others follow is a hypocrite talk give Judas Iscariot his positive position and hv peace bro
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by walozanga(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

U sabi book well well, so ned nobe South South again. U see ur life grin
complexstuffs:

U sabi book well well, so ned nobe South South again. U see ur life
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Fugazy2023: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
Precambrian111:
. Ehhh Weldon springs of pain I think others follow is a hypocrite talk give Judas Iscariot his positive position and hv peace bro

Na rubbish you write. I no understand
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
accordadoga24:
Okorohs think Northerner are dullards.

God don disappoint them now

In 1984 a 16 years old boy from Kano State by the name Sarki Abba broke WAEC result. He had 9 distinctions, 8 A1s and 1 A2.
The North are silent achievers. No noise making.
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by clockwisereport: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
Jozilinn:
See I have been seeing this same advert with different Monika if I talk my own you go run oh,you better enter streets oh e remain small to dey chop sand any place I hear money I dey put eye, how much is my salary I begged here for a week nothing, maybe because I did it the wrong way,I learnt few things and improved before this worst era madam if you see plates wash do it,if you fit sweep people compound do am cleaner work dey evening you fit do akara business and akamu. E no easy oh everyday na battle for me

Before Month end I dey carry salary pay debts,times are though roll your sleeves and get into action I pray someone helps you get what you want.

The guy you quoted is a known fraudster on nairaland. Nobody takes hom serious
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Goodlady(f): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Goodlady(f): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by CJStarz: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
You no dey tire? Habaaa

Heartfelt2:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Angel Oyom
G.TBank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Abandoned Burnt Room In MOREMI OAU / Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity / Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.