Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,772 members, 7,965,906 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:24 AM

Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University (19744 Views)

See This Examination Questions In Indian University / Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation / Chideraa Njoku Graduates From Indian University, Bags First Class, Gets A Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by CJStarz: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nice one. Thought abokis don't swim.
More wins,son.
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by WorldRichest: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zulum:
A young man from Borno's town Damasak bagged FIRST CLASS at Indian's institute of Maritime.

Awa'aji Zanna Damasak graduated BSc Maritime Operations at Indian institute of Science, technology and Advanced studies.

Recall that Damasak town in Borno was once entirely displaced by the insurgency.

Source: Northeast Reporters
https://www.facebook.com/100069174036830/posts/pfbid0nPAWD6zEg7FLmMaKVb1mvSnnSh9TR6QAuXcBETQGpiLoGdviCJ68ns3EbkBsDrKTl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

He must be MAD for putting Alhaji before his name on his certificate.
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by BALLOSKI: 6:01am On Aug 12, 2023
Zonefree:
Why blur the CGPA

The grade fit be same with Second class upper in an average institution.
even if it's 0.5 CGPA, once "first-class" is written there, that's it. You don't know their grading system or point average.
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by BALLOSKI: 6:02am On Aug 12, 2023
I like how he wears his kanuri mark with pride.
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by guvna(m): 6:42am On Aug 12, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
I must say that I am very proud of this news.

Meanwhile; it is better for me to be a drug pusher than a skull miner and organ harvester

The truth is that, the south west is fast turning into a hunted zone by vampires and human blood sucking carnivores looking for who to use for money rituals.

Not to justify crime but everyone who does hard drugs is fully aware of the health consequences to their bodies, but you see organ harvesting and skull mining; please run away from them.

I personally can never live in the south west region of the country, those who do, I don’t know how they do it but I can’t. I better live in the north or south east or south south.

See this punk...where u dey live now in Naija wey better pass Lagos?? Biaaatcch, where you from sef, negative dunce.

Na your runz business dey make you fear Lagos??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Education Courses You Can Study / See Photos Of The Abandoned Burnt Room In MOREMI OAU / Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.