Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,881 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK (9087 Views)

Why Does Trinidad Have More Indians Than Blacks / No Female Nairalander Is More Beautiful Than My Girlfriend. / When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by MS247: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
siofra:
Lack of vitamin D is bad for the skin.

Nigerian men look worse BTW

What brought Nigerian men into these.... You like Us too much,

1 Like

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Omoawoke: 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
Enugupikin:
I have been in the UK for sometime but there is something i have sincerely noticed. The black girls I'm seeing here are not as beautiful as the ones i see in Nigeria.

I mean the black girls in UK here should ordinarily have more economic fortune but I'm not seeing the Melanin radiation i see in black girls in Nigeria that is present even in the downtrodden.

Does lack of sun in the UK make the Melanin dull?

Cc Mynd44 dominique rocktation farano

Black girls outside the country don’t know how to dress. They just wear anything they like. The best they can do is show bombom and breast.
Nigeria has the highest concentration of black girls, so the competition to look good is set high at a standard
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by maticar: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
Enugupikin:
I have been in the UK for sometime but there is something i have sincerely noticed. The black girls I'm seeing here are not as beautiful as the ones i see in Nigeria.

I mean the black girls in UK here should ordinarily have more economic fortune but I'm not seeing the Melanin radiation i see in black girls in Nigeria that is present even in the downtrodden.

The answer is in your last question?

That's why all of you blacks in UK need vitamin D tabs
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by maticar: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
ecolime:
Two words

1. Work
2. Stress.

It's not about the sun because S.A has cold weather and you still see lots of radiant black girls there.
SA girls radiate?
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by juniormusa(m): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
siofra:

Lol, welldone Feminist.

1 Like

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Justmeal: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
Jakumo:

This observation is absolutely true. Nigerian women are EXTREMELY fit when aged 20 to 25, while black women in the USA and UK suffer from high prevalences of clinical obesity and teenage pregnancy which has the overall effect of making those UK and USA women resemble a herd of buffalo. Nigerian women, when young and before childbirth are as a group the hottest and sexiest examples of feminine beauty one could ever hope to behold.
Very true.

2 Likes

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by rickleye: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
You lie ! If you say they are better cultured, I’ll agree . But there is something about the weather and hustle and environment that makes them with the accent more beautiful in my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by rickleye: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
MS247:

What brought Nigerian men into these.... You like Us too much,
Lol 😂
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by ukaface(f): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
Carcholce:
If you observe carefully you’ll see that the black women in the UK do not get that much attention. Especially the Nigerian women that migrated to the UK. Overtime they forget to look good like they used to do in Nigeria. UK life is all about working several hours. While in Nigeria most of them do not do anything but to look good as much as possible and walk the streets of Chevy view and Osapa London (Trust Nigerian men to take it from here).
Na woman wey no want look good no go look good
I still make sure to look good, looking good is not for attention, looking good is normal and can be therapeutic too.

5 Likes

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by ukaface(f): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
Enugupikin:

Nigerian men in u.k too do look unkempt

3 Likes

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by bdon12: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nope bro,i hav commented on similar thread before n will repeat myself.Black girls in uk are ugly.u will find more beautiful babes on d street of v.i or oshodi than in uk.Its like uk.gov only gives visa to d ugliest nigerian girls.

4 Likes

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Carcholce:
If you observe carefully you’ll see that the black women in the UK do not get that much attention. Especially the Nigerian women that migrated to the UK. Overtime they forget to look good like they used to do in Nigeria. UK life is all about working several hours. While in Nigeria most of them do not do anything but to look good as much as possible and walk the streets of Chevy view and Osapa London (Trust Nigerian men to take it from here).

I dont doubt this your view at all

1 Like

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by tunjijones(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
Persephone1:
Ehn ehn nah

No place like home. Even Nigerian men in the UK often lose their radiance and confidence grin grin

I don't know of the radiance, but that confidence is always there. Most of Nigeria men that I have seen come back from UK have this low self esteem. Na money dem dey use cover up.

I think it's because they are slaving there. Reason why I can't migrate to those cities except I get a white collar job there.

I no fit dey keep 3 to 4 jobs just to meet ends meet. I no even get that kin power.

2 Likes

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by tunjijones(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
ukaface:

Nigerian men in u.k too do look unkempt

Most of them don't take care of themselves. They are just in that UK to work work work. Nobody to impress.

I hear the place is very lonely that it's very difficult to make friends there not to talk of starting a relationship.
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by SenecaTheYonger: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
Lack of vitamin D from the sun causes a lot of problems bro. It’s why trenches babes are so hot
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by talented321: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
You dey make me dey laugh.
fourboys:
Una don start this nonsense again... Everybody for nairaland dey UK now embarassed
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Babatojibola: 1:05am On Aug 13, 2023
They all are beautiful bro...
checK MILTON KEYNES...
Forget the SOUTHAMPTON AND BIRMINGHAM ones...
Beautiful Black girls full Mk6

1 Like

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Typing: 6:27am On Aug 13, 2023
Immatex:

Girls in Nigeria rely heavily on make-ups for their so called beauty.

Here, heavy make-up is seen as weird and so many ladies go natural or on light make-ups.

The real beauty is the natural beauty.

Lies
Makeup does not make women look beautiful. Ladies who do makeup are just deceiving themselves. Cause men are never attracted to ladies who do makeup.

1 Like

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Mazzatov: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2023
Kim, Nicki and Kylie will be the picks based on their appearance yet it's fake and not natural. Yet we all will be shouting nothing beats natural beauty my Egyptian foot. [/quote]

Oga wtf are you saying, why will I pick Nicki over Rihanna
You think everyone is dense as you are
Why will I pick Kim over Megan
God
You are so foolish
Talk with your own interest
Damn

2 Likes

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Enugupikin: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2023
Mazzatov:
Kim, Nicki and Kylie will be the picks based on their appearance yet it's fake and not natural. Yet we all will be shouting nothing beats natural beauty my Egyptian foot.

God
You are so foolish
Damn
Lol, grin cheesy
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by myyansh68(m): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/should-meg-thee-stallion-get-a-bbl.4422092/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiQrP3NztqAAxWz3QIHHQ4kBKA4ChAWegQIBxAC&usg=AOvVaw2ouubpfIXUV1JZCaadaESU

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/why-are-people-picking-at-megan-thee-stallions-looks.2509794/page-4&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiQrP3NztqAAxWz3QIHHQ4kBKA4ChAWegQIAhAC&usg=AOvVaw1GLVXMQEtpqZGwA5w_ktv-

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/men-hate-women-like-megan-thee-stallion.4882515/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiQrP3NztqAAxWz3QIHHQ4kBKA4ChAWegQICRAC&usg=AOvVaw1ArNGoMqHV9p_9Zw4fQ0Wd

Mazzatov:
Kim, Nicki and Kylie will be the picks based on their appearance yet it's fake and not natural. Yet we all will be shouting nothing beats natural beauty my Egyptian foot.

God
You are so foolish
Damn
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/rihanna-is-being-fat-shamed-on-social-media-after-being-seen-publicly-post-baby-body.4994228/page-18&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiAlPCWz9qAAxXMzaQKHfjPCt0QFnoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw1IPK8RQPd96bWR-9bA9Gjr

Men are nothing but a lie. Will have a queen and will still go after a church rat.
You can't deny it, Men go for fake and will still call it natural.Will insult and bodyshame the natural beauty and embrace the fake one. That's how they're wired.

And you're the one that is foolish.

5 Likes

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by myyansh68(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Mazzatov: 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by myyansh68(m): 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Mazzatov:

God why can you categorise all men base on just few people choice Do you think I will pick Kim over Megan Hell no
Why will I pick kylie over Queen riri Get a life man, not every man is like you And pls this will be my last reply Don’t mention me again
I just showed you some facts. Humans love to deceive themselves period!! nothing else.

5 Likes

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Mazzatov: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
myyansh68:

I just showed you some facts.
Humans love to deceive themselves period!! nothing else.

And you think ama click on those links
Nah man
Cos some men do that doesn’t mean all men are like that, so you want to tell me all girls like big prick
Cmon you can do better
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by LINSAR: 1:06am On Aug 14, 2023
siofra:

Your father is a Nigerian man.
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by zanebaddo(m): 2:05am On Aug 14, 2023
All of una wey take say black women no fine for this UK dey craze. I really can't understand what is beauty for some men.

Before now I use to think Nigeria women or blacks no fine taaaaaaaaaaaaa Black women are way too fine abeg. Uk women na rubbish..they look funny! No yansh no shape na just one in 1 million dey fine. But most beautiful girls with killer shapes here are blacks!

My only problem with black women here is they lack manners... they are so loud and dressed indecently something you can hardly see among real white women and Asians. Maybe it's my location.

If white women looked anything like black women in terms of shape eh we no go ever hear word at all. Dem go deal with our women. But see as out our women fine pass them yet they still control us by saying slim is better yeye de smell

God knows one day I go enter South africa make I my eyes see things from there I go enter South America Brazil and Colombia kai! I go spend 3months in each country I need taste these beauties 😋

1 Like

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by myyansh68(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2023
Mazzatov:

And you think ama click on those links
Nah man
Cos some men do that doesn’t mean all men are like that, so you want to tell me all girls like big prick
Cmon you can do better
Why you go click wher you are scared of the truth.

Was that said by girls?
Same Men choke on the "big dick thing,hyping BBC the way they choked on fake beauty ".

5 Likes

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Enugupikin: 8:14am On Aug 14, 2023
zanebaddo:
All of una wey take say black women no fine for this UK dey craze. I really can't understand what is beauty for some men.

Before now I use to think Nigeria women or blacks no fine taaaaaaaaaaaaa Black women are way too fine abeg. Uk women na rubbish..they look funny! No yansh no shape na just one in 1 million dey fine. But most beautiful girls with killer shapes here are blacks!

My only problem with black women here is they lack manners... they are so loud and dressed indecently something you can hardly see among real white women and Asians. Maybe it's my location.

If white women looked anything like black women in terms of shape eh we no go ever hear word at all. Dem go deal with our women. But see as out our women fine pass them yet they still control us by saying slim is better yeye de smell

God knows one day I go enter South africa make I my eyes see things from there I go enter South America Brazil and Colombia kai! I go spend 3months in each country I need taste these beauties 😋
The sense of beauty esp amongst the white men is different from we the blacks so you can't say the whites aren't fine. The comparison os between the blacks in Nigeria and the blacks in UK. Don't deviate from the topic.

For one what beauty means for the white folks is a very slim damsel and they don't care about your useless nyash lol. This is just the fact. Probably why them no rate their fat white females or regular blacks with big tummy and buttocks

1 Like

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by pansophist(m): 8:20am On Aug 14, 2023
I have also noticed the same thing. But it's not just UK, it's also US and Canada. I even think the US is the worse. Hardly you'll see a fine American black girl above 25.

They are already obese (aka plus size), full of tattoo, and when they open their mouth to talk, you just feel like you met the devil. So uncouth. They are broken people. The white man really dealt with them.

Black women in the West ain't fit for that kind of stress over there. Overworking, eating junks, not being desired compare to other races, it kills confidence and makes a woman dull. And with the cold, grey, weather, may God help you.

Black fine girls are in Africa. They look elegant, radiate in confidence with a smile that just makes men weak. Attention from numerous men gives women confidence. It helps with their esteem.

A woman will get attention in abundance in Nigeria. You can't be a woman and say you lack toasters. She can even be unemployed and still live a better life than an employed man whose salary goes to other people's upkeep.

The amount of black chicks i know in the UK that wants me to hook them up with a man, but when I did, then he is not good enough because to them, a good man is only a rich man. Their matter tire me jare.

5 Likes

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Jakumo(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:
I have also noticed the same thing. But it's not just UK, it's also US and Canada. I even think the US is the worse. Hardly you'll see a fine American black girl above 25.

They are already obese (aka plus size), full of tattoo, and when they open their mouth to talk, you just feel like you met the devil. So uncouth.

Black women in the West ain't fit for that kind of stress over there. Overworking, eating junks, not being desired compare to other races, it kills confidence and just makes a woman dull.

Black fine girls are in Africa. They look elegant, radiate in confidence with a smile that just makes men weak. Attention from numerous men gives women confidence. It helps with their esteem.

A woman will get attention in abundance in Nigeria. You can't be a woman and say you lack toasters. She can even be unemployed and still live a better life than an employed man whose salary goes to other people's upkeep.

The amount of black chicks i know in the UK that wants me to hook them up with a man, but when I did, then he is not good enough because to them, a good man is only a rich man. Their matter tire me jare.

You said it all, brother man. You said it all. I cannot think of a single word to add to this statement of fact. Thank you kindly sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Gerrard59(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Enugupikin:

The sense of beauty esp amongst the white men is different from we the blacks so you can't say the whites aren't fine. The comparison os between the blacks in Nigeria and the blacks in UK. Don't deviate from the topic.

For one what beauty means for the white folks is a very slim damsel and they don't care about your useless nyash lol. This is just the fact. Probably why them no rate their fat white females or regular blacks with big tummy and buttocks

I wanted to type the same. The concept of beauty by a Black man differs from the White or Asian man. The only set of women who can give Black women a run would be their South American counterparts.

However, I am still unconvinced that UK girls are less beautiful than their Nigerian counterparts. Inhaling generator fumes, continuously washing clothes with their hands, using firewood for cooking, ferrying water over long distances on their head, sitting in traffic on totally unmotorable roads, entering potu-potu to walk to their jobs or schools, being apprehensive because there has no been electricity or NEPA just brought light after three days blackout, general insecurity, a propensity to fall ill easily etc. These things contribute to living standards. A better comparison would be a girl bred in the UK and her counterpart from a highbrow area in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) / A Weapon Called Silence / Finest Nigerian Ethnic Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.