Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK (9032 Views)

Why Does Trinidad Have More Indians Than Blacks / No Female Nairalander Is More Beautiful Than My Girlfriend. / When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
ukaface:

Na woman wey no want look good no go look good
I still make sure to look good, looking good is not for attention, looking good is normal and can be therapeutic too.

You're very beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Enugupikin: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
Gerrard59:

I wanted to type the same. The concept of beauty by a Black man differs from the White or Asian man. The only set of women who can give Black women a run would be their South American counterparts.

However, I am still unconvinced that UK girls are less beautiful than their Nigerian counterparts. Inhaling generator fumes, continuously washing clothes with their hands, using firewood for cooking, ferrying water over long distances on their head, sitting in traffic on totally unmotorable roads, entering potu-potu to walk to their jobs or schools, being apprehensive because there has no been electricity or NEPA just brought light after three days blackout, general insecurity, a propensity to fall ill easily etc. These things contribute to living standards. A better comparison would be a girl bred in the UK and her counterpart from a highbrow area in Nigeria.
All you mentioned has exactly no bearing with beauty, this is the fact

1 Like

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Gerrard59(m): 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Enugupikin:

All you mentioned has exactly no bearing with beauty, this is the fact

I believe it does. Someone with a higher standard of living who eats a balanced diet and is less exposed to the hazardous and stressful ways of life would look ravishing compared to a counterpart who faces the opposite.
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by GabrielYulaw(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're very beautiful.

So are you, ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Enugupikin: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
Gerrard59:

I believe it does. Someone with a higher standard of living who eats a balanced diet and is less exposed to the hazardous and stressful ways of life would look ravishing compared to a counterpart who faces the opposite.
You're coming close to my initial observation that despite the seemingly higher standard of living in the UK, the UK babes should be radiating but i don't see radiating black girls in the streets of UK unlike the very Melanin Poppin babes in Nigeria cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by ukaface(f): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're very beautiful.
Thank you

You too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

So are you, ma'am

❤️

1 Like

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
ukaface:
Thank you

You too

❤️

1 Like

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by abba190: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
ukaface:

Na woman wey no want look good no go look good
I still make sure to look good, looking good is not for attention, looking good is normal and can be therapeutic too.
this ipob girl who told u that u r beautiful cool
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

❤️

Today is my birthday, ma'am. Come sit on my face and sing happy birthday to me grin
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

Today is my birthday, ma'am. Come sit on my face and sing happy birthday to me grin

You and your weird choice of words. Seems you have a fetish for women sitting on your face.

Why exactly will I want to sit on your face? To fart in your mouth or what? undecided

Happy birthday, pumpkin. No party?

2 Likes

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by DyingFetus: 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

Damn bruh I wanna be like you when I grow up

1 Like

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Jakumo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You and your weird choice of words. Seems you have a fetish for women sitting on your face.

Why exactly will I want to sit on your face? To fart in your mouth or what? undecided

Pastor Gabriel D Law's mantra is as follows :

Women. I like them in leather and I like them in lace,
but I love them the most when they sit on my face.

2 Likes

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by ukaface(f): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
abba190:
this ipob girl who told u that u r beautiful cool
Tinubu
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Guyman01: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
1Sharon:

It's the Western diet.

Back in Nigeria, I've noticed it's only the ajebutter kids that are fat.
Northern ajebutter girls are hardly obese, they are conscious about their looks

1 Like

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by aimmoney9: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
As a woman the easiest and natural way to increase your buttocks is as follows:

Put your two legs together while in a standing position and in a continuous manner use your hands to touch your toes, come up and go down again.....make sure to keep ur whole body straight..... grin grin grin grin grin

For the desperate do it 100 times (that is 100 movements of the above) in the morning and same 100 times in the evening..... grin grin grin grin

In one week nyash go plenty, if you want more you can do it 3 times in a day or more than..... grin grin grin grin

Benefits of this my exercise is that it also flattens the stomach at the same time.... grin grin grin grin

As a man I was doing it to flatten my stomach but I noticed it was bringing out my butt that I never had or needed so I stopped immediately....that was when I discovered it...... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by GabrielYulaw(m): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin grin grin
Abeg fine girls no dey fart o. And I apologize for my choice of words.

No party. I'm not a party person and don't even like being outdoors. So, I just took myself out.
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by RawSex(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're very beautiful.
You like girls
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2023
RawSex:
You like girls

Stop asking silly questions.

What is wrong with a woman complimenting another woman?

1 Like

Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

grin grin grin
Abeg fine girls no dey fart o. And I apologize for my choice of words.

No party. I'm not a party person and don't even like being outdoors. So, I just took myself out.

It's fine.

Hope you had fun? smiley
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's fine.

Hope you had fun? smiley

I did, ma'am. I actually don't like birthdays though, mostly because they remind me I am about to join my ancestors. I wish there was a way to freeze one's age or something like that.
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jakumo:

Pastor Gabriel D Law's mantra is as follows :

Women. I like them in leather and I like them in lace,
but I love them the most when they sit on my face.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I sure would have loved to see you on the Def Comedy Jam disc, sir.
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

I did, ma'am. I don't like birthdays though, mostly because they remind me I am about to join my ancestors. I wish there was a way to freeze one's age or something like that.

Lol.

Maybe you feel that way because you haven't achieved some things you set out to achieve. Just maybe?
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol.

Maybe you feel that way because you haven't achieved some things you set out to achieve. Just maybe?

True. Taking you to Cloud 9 and making Dangote my cook and maid are just a few of the things I wanna achieve before I croak.
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

True. Taking you to Cloud 9 and making Dangote my cook and maid are just a few of the things I wanna achieve before I croak.

undecided

I don't know if I should laugh at your silly talks or curse you.
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by GabrielYulaw(m): 2:01am On Aug 16, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

undecided

I don't know if I should laugh at your silly talks or curse you.

grin
Abeg laugh o. Laugh till you release atomic bomb
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Obierika(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Guyman01:

Northern ajebutter girls are hardly obese, they are conscious about their looks

I think it has more to do with they native dishes
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by TreasureHunter(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
grin
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Nastyy1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15
UyaiIncomparabl:

I would enjoy it if you sit on my face and fart in my mouth literally
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by LeeSmart: 3:29pm On Jan 15
siofra:
Lack of vitamin D is bad for the skin.
Nigerian men look worse BTW
Hmm why is my head telling me something different ma'am?😆
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by Originalsly: 4:34pm On Jan 15
I believe it has to do with diet .... the use of natural products on their skin and life style. But more and more the gap is closing as Nigerian girls want to eat the same as those in the UK and the US .... and use the same skin lotions ... and rush to harden their looks by smoking and drinking and partying and sucking up night dew.
Re: Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK by MrCork: 4:50pm On Jan 15
Enugupikin:
I have been in the UK for sometime but there is something i have sincerely noticed. The black girls I'm seeing here are not as beautiful as the ones i see in Nigeria.

I mean the black girls in UK here should ordinarily have more economic fortune but I'm not seeing the Melanin radiation i see in black girls in Nigeria that is present even in the downtrodden.

Does lack of sun in the UK make the Melanin dull?

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Five Romantic Movies To Watch With Your Partner / A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.