Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,797 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:00 AM

With 100k Can I Start It? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / With 100k Can I Start It? (321 Views)

How Can I Start A Goat Raring Business And Can 200k Start It / Cow And Ram Rearing, Anybody With Advice On How To Start It? / Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 100k Can I Start It? by Oluwashina72: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2023
Can I start smoking catfish business with 100k?
By using chorkor oven?
Re: With 100k Can I Start It? by donbachi(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2023
Yes .. with zero percent sincerity.
Re: With 100k Can I Start It? by wittywriter: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2023
Oluwashina72:
Can I start smoking catfish business with 100k?
By using chorkor oven?
Do a due diligence on customers outsourcing ...sales in perishables is the main task! BTW where is your location and do you intend to operate a physical(offline) or Virtual(online) business process?
Answer these and you'll get more beneficial comments.
Oluwashina72:

Both physical and virtual
Start by discovering a cheap source to buy the product inbulk then make sure to create official SM accounts for sales awareness and conversions.
I have someone that can mentor you practically through the biz from setup to sales funnel optimization to loan acquisition process for a token fee.

Wittyness
Re: With 100k Can I Start It? by Oluwashina72: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2023
wittywriter:

Do a due diligence on customers outsourcing ...sales in perishables is the main task! BTW where is your location and do you intend to operate a physical(offline) or Virtual(online) business process?
Answer these and you'll get more beneficial comments.

Wittyness
Both physical and virtual

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation And General Cleaning 08105151948 / DYZ1200Y Frying Machine For Potato Chips / Marketing Of Agricultural Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.