Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,902 members, 7,902,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite (23914 Views)

High Treason For Bazoum: "Stop Provoking Us" - ECOWAS Warns Niger Junta / Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice / Four Russian Governors Resign As Sanctions Bite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by Emola12(m): 8:57am On Aug 14, 2023
opamoses1:
I still don't know this former president's offence. Coup plotters always table some dodgy reasons to justify why they carry out a coup.

Last we heard, they said Nigeria would have been affected if they had not acted, but they still fail to give the exact reason (s) on why they acted.
once you can't tell me the reason why you voted APC again upon all the whole sufferness we saw under BUHARI for over 8yrs which means you lack integrity

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by Akfrenzy(m): 8:57am On Aug 14, 2023
grin
Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by GoodRocks: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2023
tishbite42:
The coup plotters are not serious
Sentencing Bazoum to death will send the right signal to Tinubu

The drug lord can't do no shit
Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by illicit(m): 8:57am On Aug 14, 2023
If Bazoum comitted high treason...

What will their own offence be called

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by wittywriter: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2023
Africa needs good leaders not the crop of the present incompetent ones occupying seats now.

Wittyness
Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by Ara21(f): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2023
opamoses1:
I still don't know this former president's offence. Coup plotters always table some dodgy reasons to justify why they carry out a coup.

Last we heard, they said Nigeria would have been affected if they had not acted, but they still fail to give the exact reason (s) on why they acted.

Yes, you will not know the former president's offence because you are not from Niger, leave Niger and focus on Nigeria, we have enough problems already to worry about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by westlius(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2023
My personal Opinion
I pray Ecowas invade 🇳🇪 and capture the military coup leader
It will make other African countries respect us just as in the days of Obasanjo and Baba Jonathan.
During Bubu tenure, small countries like 🇬🇭 🇹🇬 🇧🇯
Show us peper, even 🇿🇦

1 Like

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by fuckJones(f): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2023
jeff1993:
May Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite) favor me and my family
you always make me laugh
Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by cl0r0x: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2023
Agbado cyber agbero in fear of a similar fate, has resulted in condemning the coup and raining insult on the military.

1 Like

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by BoldBrainz(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2023
Georgejeez:
They dare not touch him or his family members because that will be a good excuse for ECOWAS to invade .

Those of you supporting this nonsense, hope you know that one day it can happen in Nigeria too , your duly electeds will be jailed , untrained Soildiers man the Government and your will suppressed .

You wouldn't see mouth to do any protest without being thrown in jail and abused ...

Africans should look for her black goats before it becomes too dark

Would that be the worst to have happened to the Nigerian citizenry?

1 Like

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by Racoon(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damnit! This is exactly what African leaders need. The corruption in Africa is too much. Africa leaders deserves to be executed one after the other for sanity to restore back to Africa.

In a sane country like China, Tinubu, akpabio, all Nigerian senators amongst others would have since been executed on national TV by firing squad for massive corruptions and public funds embezzlement
Exactly my though sir. Aptly said my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by Finestgurlie(f): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2023
kill the bastard immediately
Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by enemyofprogress: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2023
Very good. Next time he won't waka with Buhari. May the prosecution favour me and my family
Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2023
High Treason shey na him do coup ... I just dey watch some of this Coupist and what they think they have as arsenal I can't help but laugh ... Gun trucks , Mwrap , Machine Guns , Motorcycles and not so motivated troops ... And they think they can face Nigeria, what they call arsenal for their country is used by one unit in the Nigeria Army .. Some don't even have Tanks . Make he no be like say we be bully na why we dey calm down.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by blaise26abj(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2023
opamoses1:

It could be that Buhari was coming to stay in their country with his Fulani terrorists brothers so that they can regroup and attack Nigerians . So they decided to remove his enabler so he is cut off from his adopted second home.

Another pointer is that why did they wait until Buhari left office ? These guys know something they are not telling the world just yet
If Tinubu can sideline El rufai one of his “sudden” ferocious supporters when Buhari and Emefiele were dealing with him , it is possible that the Fulani plan is a real thing .
Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by diamondbody(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/8/14/niger-military-to-prosecute-mohamed-bazoum-for-high-treason

This is good news. No more trans Sahara pipeline to drain Nigerias gas reserve to Europe at no cost. No more free uranium. No more cash out for tinubu and his goons. Life to Pan Africanism, death to neo colonialism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by Hopebringer: 9:06am On Aug 14, 2023
Throwback:
An illegitimate and treasonous military junta want to prosecute the legitimate and constitutional leader of the country for high treason?

This military fools think we are still in the 1980s?

Which court will the illegitimate regime that has committed treason against the constitution of the country approach to charge the President with treason?

Why not mind your business? It is a secret to a long life.

Mind your business you are a man not a woman
Not every opinion you should air
Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2023
Martial laws activated
Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by DropsMic(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2023
opamoses1:

The only thing you need to know is that the streets of Niger erupted in joy when the coup happened..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by manikspears: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2023
opamoses1:

As if they can make the country better undecided

There has only been one successful military government in the history of west Africa and it is that of ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by zoomzoom(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2023
An illegitimate and treasonous military junta want to prosecute the legitimate and constitutional leader of the country for high treason?

This military fools think we are still in the 1980s?

Which court will the illegitimate regime that has committed treason against the constitution of the country approach to charge the President with treason?

Surely you must have heard of a military tribunal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by Goodlady(f): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2023
opamoses1:

This is what some PDP and LP members are celebrating.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by Angelfrost(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2023
opamoses1:

Would there have been a coup if the President had been doing well and leading the nation properly??!

How many past coups in Africa happened in the midst of progressive and incorruptible democracies??!

No smoke without fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by SeeThisLoser: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2023
Throwback:
An illegitimate and treasonous APC regime and their drug lord leader want to undermine a legitimate national election ?

These Agabdo munching fools think we are still in the 1980s?

Which court will the illegitimate regime that has committed treason against the constitution of the country approach to change the people's verdict ??

You are right ! cool
Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by tankoagaie: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2023
france is using their leaders to loot them and claim to be helping them,so i stand with the soldiers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by SeeThisLoser: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2023
Put the criminal president in jail and throw away the keys.
Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by Weathered: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/8/14/niger-military-to-prosecute-mohamed-bazoum-for-high-treason

I have never seen any set of people as disgustingly dumb as soldiers.

Maybe being too close all the time to a rifle recedes brain processing powers.

Illegitimate bastards calling sanctions illegitimate.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by SeeThisLoser: 9:14am On Aug 14, 2023
manikspears:

As if they can make the country better undecided

There has only been one successful military government in the history of west Africa and it is that of ghana.

How is 'demo crazy ' working for you and your folk in Nigeria ? grin grin grin

Comedians.

1 Like

Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by SeeThisLoser: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2023
Weathered:
I have never seen any set of people as disgustingly dumb as APC Agbado munchers.

Maybe being too close all the time to the national coffers recedes brain processing powers.

Illegitimate bastards calling an illegitimate election legitimate.

Spot on bro.
Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by Weathered: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2023
SeeThisLoser:

Spot on bro.
grin
Re: Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite by Procashtips(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2023
opamoses1:

Corruption and selling his country out to former colonial masters.

Remember the coup plotters were his top security guys, they were privy to some of his actions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack / Rwanda's Paul Kagame Tried Hacking SA's Cyril Ramaphosa's Phone / Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.