Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:43 AM

Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead (41186 Views)

BREAKING!!! Bobrisky’s Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead (PHOTO) / Ogun Popular Publisher, Oluseun Oduneye Hits 40 / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by DrAkpamudehe: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
The poor old man died heartbroken over a useless son

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by juman(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hmmm
Life. His father faced shame.

I watched a documentary on transgenders in Iran.
A guy changed to a female, his parents were heart broken.
They lived in their home town, the father said if they lived in the city they would have moved to an area where no one knows that they got a child that changed gender.

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by maticar: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by maticar: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:
The poor old man died heartbroken over a useless son
may our children not shame us

Amen

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by MrsTwrite(f): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Eh ya.
Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by IamAtAnger: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
This man might have died with so much pain and regrets

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by gloryman91: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Innali layi wa ina ileyi rajiwuna.

Praying your son repent and come back to normal being.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by Smitaro100(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
So sad.. Rip to him.

Neva seen a happy pix of him, seems bob ekuke risky Neva made him proud with his lifestyle.
Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
AllenSpencer:
إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّآ إِلَيْهِ رَٰجِعُونَ

hunty what are you saying undecided
Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by BoldBrainz(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
He must have died from shame!

You cannot have a psychotic degenerate for a son and smile to bed. That is what happens when the mother in a home fails to instill behavioural morals in children with the help of a spatula or slipper !

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by Ola64(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Was he Oduneye or Okuneye?
Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by Omoteloyeayo: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Rest in peace baba, but dey help ur pinkin beg forgiveness.....
Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
The man strong!!.... Seeing your boy to turn to a girl is not something any parents can withstand. If na my papa na the day he found out him go kpuuf!!

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by Gamesmart: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
The man finally died of a broken heart from the disappointment his child has been.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by BoldBrainz(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ola64:
Was he Oduneye or Okuneye?

Okuneye.
Op is on colos.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by judedwriter(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
— Proverbs 22:6 (KJV)

Unfortunately, this can't be said of Bobrisky....

His father was definitely heartbroken about him.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by Neddstark: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
One heartbroken father. Happy Idris is not the only one he had.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by Charlieabc(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
How will he dress to his father's burial?.

I am imagining seeing family members looking at their once obedient son now turn a foreign maggot.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by AllenSpencer: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

hunty what are you saying undecided

” Surely to Allah we belong and to Him we will all return.”

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by OboOlora(f): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
squash47:
The first man to give birth to a Shim in Nigeria....
Funny enough, u go surprise say na d mumu Shim get money pass for the full family. Life just get as e be cry
U could be right
Just like Sotayo Tayo de Bleep yahoo boiz (from Mr White to Baddyoosha etc) to take care of her family

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by simply22: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by wittywriter: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
RIP

IamAtAnger:
This man might have died with so much pain and regrets

Neddstark:
One heartbroken father. Happy Idris is not the only one he had.

Wittyness
Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by MrBroke(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
Sometimes e good make you no reproduce. See wetin person born. I just feel sorry for the man.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by Melonsmasher: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
Shebi Bob risky will function as a daughter or son during the funeral

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by Skillsnigeria: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
Okay
Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
INNA LILAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAJI'UN MAY THE SOUL OF PA OKUNEYE REST IN PERFECT PEACE, THE PAPA AND MAMA TRIED TO TRAIN UP THEIR CHILD AS ALLAH WOULD HAVE WANT, BUT THEY CANT BE WITH THE HE/SHE ANY WHERE HE/SHE GOES TO.

THE HE/SHE RATHER PREFERED HIS/HER OWN WAY OF LIFE OR CHOOSE TO LIVE A DIFFERENT LIFE STYLE. INFACT EVEN ME TYPING HERE, I AM MORE CONFUSED ON THE NORM TO USE IN ADDRESSSING THE GENDER BOBI HIM/HER SELF, VERY CONFUSED LIKE THE GENDER HIM/HER SELF.

I DID NOT EVEN KNOW THAT HE/SHE IS FROM A MUSLIM HOME, THE CONFUSSION IN HIS/HER GENDER IS EVEN A BIGGER HARAM LIKE BOKO HARAM IT SELF.

AUNTY/UNCLE BOBI, WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR HEAR YOUR WEDDING BELL OOO. ONLY ONE PERSON USING SAME GENDER, WHO IS THE LUCKY HE/SHE?.
Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by chaloskyx: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
what else do you expect after seeing the boy you raised turn into a woman. may his soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
shadrach77:
He will explain to God why he failed to train his boy in the right way, such that he (Idris) decided to change his gender cry
. BROS PRAY MAKE YOU NO MEET WETIN PASS YOU. THE OLD MAN TRIED HIS POSSIBLE BEST, BUT BRO IDRIS CHOOSED HIS OWN LIFE STYLE, WILL THE OLD MAN KILL HIM SELF BECAUSE HIS SON CHOOSE TO BE A HE/SHE?.

DONT EVER SAY HE FAILED TO DOI HIS BITAS A FATHER BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR STORY.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by Olaw86(m): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
shadrach77:
He will explain to God why he failed to train his boy in the right way, such that he (Idris) decided to change his gender cry

I know some of you would say alot against his father,but I know you would say this because you don't know him .
The man is a real father,and a great and lovly one I must say,I remember then while I was in school ( oou) I lived in this man's house,he was indeed a great,loving and peaceful person.
This man trained all his children,with respect and great humor,when I say all ,I mean all except for Idris ( bobrisky) who chose another part.
Ipls I beg of you never to insult this man, this is someone that I know personally and indeed he is a great and loving father.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by Kennitrust(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
The man who gave birth to a male child but surprised to see a female adult as his child. 😂
Re: Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead by SaLongs1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brainlight:
SOMETIMES... WHICH RESTROOM ... DIS GUY THE USE.....
R.I.P TO HIM PAPA..SHA
Na senior man according to MrFunny na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Flawless In New Promo Photos / More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Enjoyment Minister Aka Mr Coolwater / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.