Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,223 members, 7,919,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, (2627 Views)

US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) / Governor Alex Otti Meets With President Tinubu (Photo) / Governor Alex Otti Monitors Abia Community Cleanup (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by paramakina202: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

I'm not from Abia and not a PDP member , why are you guys now claiming Ikpazu projects

Who claimed Ikpeazu project and where?
It seems you are one of those ghost workers that recently got sacked grin
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Solsix(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
Gov Soludo will be celebrate two years in office by March next year and he is doing well, you don't expect him to suddenly turn things around in this short period, so many road projects are currently ongoing not minding we are in raining season, flyover, new befitting government house, renovated 3 general hospitals, employed 5000 teachers and so many others
Dey play. By the look of things, it will take soludo more than 4 years to finish the only road project currently going on in nnewi.
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
paramakina202:

Who claimed Ikpeazu project and where?
It seems you are one of those ghost workers that recently got sacked grin
Read

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by RemoveEbola: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
He is Learning Fast, and we know from who!

Somebody will wake up and begin to tell you that magic is happening in Abia, and Anambra is a cesspit… funny! It was my Yoruba friend who once told me that you do not say a father looks like his son, you rather say a Son looks like his Father.

In the scheme of political leadership, Soludo can be likened to Otti’s father. As a Son, Otti has been closely following in the footsteps of Soludo. First, he was a member of the Soludo transition committee and even headed a sub-task team (I was in that committee, so I know). His adoption of Innoson as his official vehicle flows from Soludo’s audacious stance towards mainstreaming locally made goods, which started from the very first day Soludo assumed office as Anambra State Governor.

Otti’s tax reforms follows Soludo’s digital tax reforms. Coincidentally, Mr. Isaac Chimereze Okoro who was Soludo’s SSA on Internally Generated Revenue, was poached to come replicate for Otti and Abia what is currently ongoing in Anambra. I recall Soludo’s argument that competence must be the watchword in public office appointments, not tribe or religion, was expressed in the appointment of Mr Okoro (from Abia State) as an SSA in Anambra State. Those promoting this laughable Soludo-Otti devious comparison should know this and be advised.

On roads and other critical infrastructure, Soludo has set unprecedented pace that Otti is encouraged to emulate and meet up to, and where possible surpass. For a man who has flagged off over 300km of roads, renovated 3 general hospitals, employed 5000 teachers, increased workers salary by 10%, building a befitting government house and Governor’s lodge — the first in Anambra’s 32years of existence — reclaimed Anambra’s spaces from marauding criminals who held about 8 LGAs before Soludo’s coming; set up a digital Innovation district to improve the digital economy, on course to build a fun city in Awka etc.

I beg you people, don’t set up Governor Alex Otti, allow him work at his own pace. There is a lot Soludo has done in 16 months that Alex Otti may not do within same period. This is an appeal in the interest of trouble makers.

Mazi Ejimofor Opara, KSM
National Publicity Secretary, APGA.
Nlpfmod

Complete rubbish!!!

Soludo is a failure!
Alex Otti has shown him what good governance should be, not bogus empty words!

Every sensible Igbo man and indeed Nigerians can easily tell you that Alex Otti is a million times better than Soludo the failure!!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Nzubeolisa(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
The truth is that it's so disrespectful to compare soludo to otti..... 👀

2 Likes

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
RemoveEbola:

Complete rubbish!!!

Soludo is a failure!
Alex Otti has shown him what good governance should be, not bogus empty words!

Every sensible Igbo man and indeed Nigerians can easily tell you that Alex Otti is a million times better than Soludo the failure!!!
Alex Otti is only reashphalting dilapidated roads, can you list his projects let compare with that of Soludo
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by paramakina202: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Read

That thing was posted in APGA INTERACTIVE FORUM an Anambra facebook political group.
How does it concern Otti and ndi Abia?
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
paramakina202:

That thing was posted in APGA INTERACTIVE FORUM an Anambra facebook political group.
APGA interactive forum is not Anambra Facebook political group point of correction, it is own by Enugu man
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by paramakina202: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

APGA interactive forum is not Anambra Facebook political group point of correction, it is own by Enugu man

It is Anambra dominated forum and their local politics is what is mostly discussed there.I have been a member of AIF for over 10 years.

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
paramakina202:

It is Anambra dominated forum and their local politics is what is mostly discussed there.I have been a member of AIF for over 10 years.
Not just Anambra all eastern states, however being the biggest economy in Southeast their news always dominate the forum
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by paramakina202: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Not just Anambra all eastern states, however being the biggest economy in Southeast their news always dominate the forum

My friend I know what I am talking about after all Anambra state is the only APGA governed state in Nigeria so it is not a surprise they created this group. Stop posting anti Abia and anti Alex Otti propaganda in AGPA FORUM.

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by paramakina202: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Alex Otti is only reashphalting dilapidated roads, can you list his projects let compare with that of Soludo

Leave Alex Otti and Abia state alone and find another state to compete with.We are not in competition with any state.
Go and find another partner for dick measurement which you guys are known for.
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
paramakina202:

My friend I know what I am talking about after all Anambra state is the only APGA governed state in Nigeria so it is not a surprise they created this group. Stop posting anti Abia and anti Alex Otti propaganda in AGPA FORUM.
Even here on Nairaland you see some of you comparing Gov Otti and Gov Soludo all we want in the east is good governance not propaganda, I was very happy when he won.

1 Like

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Jcoleworld911: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
paramakina202:

The imbecil* that posted that rubbish is Eneh Chigozie, a well known wawa envious miscreant.

He’s also founder of that forum, his hatred towards Anambra state and his people is legendary

He only supports corrupt politicians, numerous Anambra politicians and wealthy men have arrested him before and we pleaded on his behalf

He thrives only on propaganda and malicious write up especially Anambra governors and politicians

He might think that prof Soludo is willie Obiano that he insults everytime, prof and his boys will put him in his place

1 Like

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Pepperdemisback: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
You are jealous of Abia again? Always use your account when posting such things. You have begged Seun to release you from your 21 years ban, why not use the account again? Today Lagos, another day Ebonyi, now Abia is a threat to you? Why must everything center around Anambra?
Envy, hate, rivalry, unhealthy competition from you every time, why? Pull down syndrome always, why? Did Soludo send you to defend him? I pity people around you.
Go and work on yourself Psychologically, emotionally and mentally, I have advised you on this several times.
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Jcoleworld911: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
paramakina202:

Leave Alex Otti and Abia state alone and find another state to compete with.We are not in competition with any state.
Go and find another partner for dick measurement which you guys are known for.

We don’t and can never measure d*ck with Abia state, they no reach
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Pepperdemisback: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Even here on Nairaland you see some of you comparing Gov Otti and Gov Soludo all we want in the east is good governance not propaganda, I was very happy when he won.
Don't let hate kill you, did Soludo send you to defend him?
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Despacito1: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
paramakina202:
Alex Otti is not a noise maker typical character of an Abian,so make una go find who to measure dick with as una like to be noisy and boastful.

They like Dick measuring like kilode na why this guy finish them on this video.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJpaJkXM/
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by toneroforever(m): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
Rolings:

You were asked " why are you people claiming ikpeazu projects.....and you went on this long rant and ended up saying nothing about the question......so I also ask.... why are you people claiming ikpeazu projects?

R u dumb or something?
PDP/Ikpeazu handlers r well known propagandists.
Everyone in Aba knows that Otti just awarded his first set of road rehabilitation contracts ( about 9 of them) just a month ago and people are aware of the progress of work despite the rains.

Oga, Otti isn't in their league. He can't resort to cheap antics of those losers..
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Pepperdemisback: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
paramakina202:

He is born to hate and envy people, he is not after Lagos today. The OP you are quoting is , that's how he uses other monikers to pull down other Igbo states. Anything that is not of Anambra must be pulled down by him. I wonder how people cope with such a person filled with hate and unhealthy rivalry.
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Despacito1: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
paramakina202:
Ndi Anambra make una leave our governor Alex Otti for us.
Which kan nonsense is this kwanu?
Wetin concern Otti concern Dubai Paris London?

They like to compare alot, watch what this guy said about this Anambra people you go fear.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJpaJkXM/
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Despacito1: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Na there hand work be that dick measuring of all igboland. Watch what this guy said about them that will shock you na true talk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIYs_pNSc5U
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Despacito1: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
Enugupikin:

Soludo is a nitwit and an overrated slowpoke

Oti is the man cool
Listen to this Anambra Antidote here, they're dividing igboland, this guy has said it all.

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by oneeast: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
This imo bastard you won’t mind your useless worthless backward shithole imo state. Keep posting nonsense to deceive yourself while imo state is in a shambolic condition

M
Despacito1:

Na their hand work be that dick measuring of all igboland. Watch what this guy said about them wet go shock you na true talk https
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Despacito1: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
oneeast:
This imo bastard you won’t mind your useless worthless backward shithole imo state. Keep posting nonsense to deceive yourself while imo state is in a shambolic condition

M
who be this one, I no be imo state biko, but I love them carry your matter go one side
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by oneeast: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
Cursed imo miscreant. Imo your useless backward state has been taken over by ipob terrorists while uzodimma is living in Abuja but you are here to deceive yourself due to envy and bitterness

Despacito1:
who be this one, I no be imo state biko, but I love them carry your matter go one side
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Despacito1: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Otti is not less than one month, they're now comparing him to Soludo nwa Ngbafor that Is going 2 years with nothing to show for it. Has he fixed the Okpoko slum he promised to revamp as the first thing in his Administration? Otti is trying abeg stop the comparison
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by oneeast: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Let’s compare Oti to your useless incompetent bleaching governor Uzodimma that has wasted four years with nothing to show except dilapidated infrastructures, insecurity, unemployment, etc . Imo state is cursed

Despacito1:
Otti is not less than one month, they're now comparing him to Soludo nwa Ngbafor that Is going 2 yes with noting to show for it. Has he fixed the Okpoko he promised to revamp the first thing in government? Otti is trying abeg stop the comparison
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by paramakina202: 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

I agree with you na Dubai,New York and London be una mate.Case closed!
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Enugupikin: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
Despacito1:

Listen to this Anambra Antidote here, they're dividing igboland, this guy has said it all.

They're one of the most erratic folks known to mankind
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by paramakina202: 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

He is born to hate and envy people, he is not after Lagos today. The OP you are quoting is , that's how he uses other monikers to pull down other Igbo states. Anything that is not of Anambra must be pulled down by him. I wonder how people cope with such a person filled with hate and unhealthy rivalry.

Alex Otti and Abia state have become their target for propaganda to distract our performing God fearing governor unprovoked.
It won't work cos we ain't noisy like them.
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Despacito1: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Enugupikin:

They're one of the most erratic folks known to mankind

Asin the thing is horrible and sad. At the mention of Biafra they will know you're their brothers cos it's an Ojukwu agenda to enslave other igbo's, but once you're progressing more than them you will see envy and jealousy from them .Thank God somebody is talking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only The Southwest Are Always Protesting Against All Presidents - Shehu Sani / MASSOB Women Threaten To Curse Nigerian Men Over Ralph Uwazirike / Fulani Herdsmen Strike Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.