Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,905 members, 7,889,995 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, (2538 Views)

US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) / Governor Alex Otti Meets With President Tinubu (Photo) / Governor Alex Otti Monitors Abia Community Cleanup (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
He is Learning Fast, and we know from who!

Somebody will wake up and begin to tell you that magic is happening in Abia, and Anambra is a cesspit… funny! It was my Yoruba friend who once told me that you do not say a father looks like his son, you rather say a Son looks like his Father.

In the scheme of political leadership, Soludo can be likened to Otti’s father. As a Son, Otti has been closely following in the footsteps of Soludo. First, he was a member of the Soludo transition committee and even headed a sub-task team (I was in that committee, so I know). His adoption of Innoson as his official vehicle flows from Soludo’s audacious stance towards mainstreaming locally made goods, which started from the very first day Soludo assumed office as Anambra State Governor.

Otti’s tax reforms follows Soludo’s digital tax reforms. Coincidentally, Mr. Isaac Chimereze Okoro who was Soludo’s SSA on Internally Generated Revenue, was poached to come replicate for Otti and Abia what is currently ongoing in Anambra. I recall Soludo’s argument that competence must be the watchword in public office appointments, not tribe or religion, was expressed in the appointment of Mr Okoro (from Abia State) as an SSA in Anambra State. Those promoting this laughable Soludo-Otti devious comparison should know this and be advised.

On roads and other critical infrastructure, Soludo has set unprecedented pace that Otti is encouraged to emulate and meet up to, and where possible surpass. For a man who has flagged off over 300km of roads, renovated 3 general hospitals, employed 5000 teachers, increased workers salary by 10%, building a befitting government house and Governor’s lodge — the first in Anambra’s 32years of existence — reclaimed Anambra’s spaces from marauding criminals who held about 8 LGAs before Soludo’s coming; set up a digital Innovation district to improve the digital economy, on course to build a fun city in Awka etc.

I beg you people, don’t set up Governor Alex Otti, allow him work at his own pace. There is a lot Soludo has done in 16 months that Alex Otti may not do within same period. This is an appeal in the interest of trouble makers.

Mazi Ejimofor Opara, KSM
National Publicity Secretary, APGA.
Nlpfmod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
These ingrates that claimed that former governor of Abia Okezie Ikpazu didn't do anything, they're now crediting Ikpazu projects to be that of Alex Otti

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
Check out propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Osariemen12: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Good to know the comparison is on the basis of good governance.
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Osusu road in Aba was completed by Okezie Ikpazu since 2021 they are now claiming it was done by Alex Otti in less than 2 months

See the evidence from Ikpazu official page

1 Like

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Osariemen12:
Good to know the comparison is on the basis of good governance.
So why lying to deceive gullible minds
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Same set of people were pushing Otti against Innoson I don't know what they want to achieve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Gov Soludo will be celebrate two years in office by March next year and he is doing well, you don't expect him to suddenly turn things around in this short period, so many road projects are currently ongoing not minding we are in raining season, flyover, new befitting government house, renovated 3 general hospitals, employed 5000 teachers and so many others
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by toneroforever(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
Check out propaganda

Looks like u r an Abia PDP apologist.

PDP should bury their heads in shame for their abysmal performance in Abia in 24 years.
Nothing can ever bring them back to power in God's own state..

We would rather have a performing governor like Akpabio or Emmanuel Udom rule in Abia than anyone in the mold of OUK, T.A Orji or Ikpeazu.

1 Like

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
toneroforever:

Looks like u r an Abia PDP apologist.

PDP should bury their heads in shame for their abysmal performance in Abia in 24 years.
Nothing can ever bring them back to power in God's own state..

We would rather have a performing governor like Akpabio or Emmanuel Udom rule in Abia than anyone in the mold of OUK, T.A Orji or Ikpeazu.
I'm not from Abia and not a PDP member , why are you guys now claiming Ikpazu projects

4 Likes

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by solomto(f): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
Gov Soludo will be celebrate two years in office by March next year and he is doing well, you don't expect him to suddenly turn things around in this short period, so many road projects are currently ongoing not minding we are in raining season, flyover, new befitting government house, renovated 3 general hospitals, employed 5000 teachers and so many others
ok, let's keep waiting. The only thing I noticed is that teachers own but let's see how the state will look like in the coming year.
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
All dis APGA aspiring politicians in Anambra wey get inferiority complex.

before it was umahi vs obiano. They said obiano is d best in SE since 1999.
Day of inaugration he wan run enter US. Wetin dey pursue am? Soludo came, started taxing pple wey dey put obituary posters 4 burial cox he say state acct dey red.

Abeg which road project oga Prof don commission getting to 2yrs?

5 Likes

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by toneroforever(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

I'm not from Abia and not a PDP member , why are you guys now claiming Ikpazu projects

Ok... It then means u r probably not well informed about the situation in Abia.

U need to understand the love Abia indigenes & residents have for Otti.
Neither Ikpeazu nor his intended successor, the PDP governorship candidate,Okey Ahiwe went to court to challenge Otti's victory.

It's only the criminals & party stalwarts who looted the state dry that r in court.

Abians detest PDP, they are vampires.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Enugupikin: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Somebody will wake up and begin to tell you that magic is happening in Abia, and Anambra is a cesspit… funny! It was my Yoruba friend who once told me that you do not say a father looks like his son, you rather say a Son looks like his Father.

In the scheme of political leadership, Soludo can be likened to Otti’s father. As a Son, Otti has been closely following in the footsteps of Soludo. First, he was a member of the Soludo transition committee and even headed a sub-task team (I was in that committee, so I know). His adoption of Innoson as his official vehicle flows from Soludo’s audacious stance towards mainstreaming locally made goods, which started from the very first day Soludo assumed office as Anambra State Governor.

Otti’s tax reforms follows Soludo’s digital tax reforms. Coincidentally, Mr. Isaac Chimereze Okoro who was Soludo’s SSA on Internally Generated Revenue, was poached to come replicate for Otti and Abia what is currently ongoing in Anambra. I recall Soludo’s argument that competence must be the watchword in public office appointments, not tribe or religion, was expressed in the appointment of Mr Okoro (from Abia State) as an SSA in Anambra State. Those promoting this laughable Soludo-Otti devious comparison should know this and be advised.

On roads and other critical infrastructure, Soludo has set unprecedented pace that Otti is encouraged to emulate and meet up to, and where possible surpass. For a man who has flagged off over 300km of roads, renovated 3 general hospitals, employed 5000 teachers, increased workers salary by 10%, building a befitting government house and Governor’s lodge — the first in Anambra’s 32years of existence — reclaimed Anambra’s spaces from marauding criminals who held about 8 LGAs before Soludo’s coming; set up a digital Innovation district to improve the digital economy, on course to build a fun city in Awka etc.

I beg you people, don’t set up Governor Alex Otti, allow him work at his own pace. There is a lot Soludo has done in 16 months that Alex Otti may not do within same period. This is an appeal in the interest of trouble makers.

Mazi Ejimofor Opara, KSM
Nlpfmod
Soludo is a nitwit and an overrated slowpoke

Oti is the man cool

3 Likes

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Adaisback(f): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nwoke zuike! We have the right to call out our governors if they are not performing well. You cannot be more Anambra than myself. Since Soludi announced his uninterrupted power supply, na that day we started having epileptic power supply. Soludo is good at flagging projects but not good at ending it. I am not saying you should not do your job but know that you can't silence the entire igbo nation Anambra di nma today, odili mu na gi same with Ala Igbo as a whole.

9 Likes

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
solomto:
ok, let's keep waiting. The only thing I noticed is that teachers own but let's see how the state will look like in the coming year.
May be you don't know where this project is going on in Anambra state

This is Unizik junction to Isuanocha with double lanes started by Soludo's administration

2 Likes

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
solomto:
Roban road, Club road to Ngozi estate Awka has been completed

1 Like

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
This is Gov Soludo's projects in Awka alone

This is Rigina road to Akpuno

1 Like

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
solomto:
This is Kenneth Dike Library road Awka, it has been completed remaining walkway, mind you all the road projects he's awarding in the cities will come with walkway

2 Likes

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by descarado: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
Pls do cover ekwulobia fly over. Thanks.
I miss your other username.
Don't know why it was banned.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
All dis APGA aspiring politicians in Anambra wey get inferiority complex.

before it was umahi vs obiano. They said obiano is d best in SE since 1999.
Day of inaugration he wan run enter US. Wetin dey pursue am? Soludo came, started taxing pple wey dey put obituary posters 4 burial cox he say state acct dey red.

Abeg which road project oga Prof don commission getting to 2yrs?
Some roads he flagged off has been completed, road from Ngozika estate, Club road Awka, Akpaka Onitsha has been completed, Juhel pharmacical company road to Alex Ekwueme junction has been completed

3 Likes

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
descarado:
Pls do cover ekwulobia fly over. Thanks.
I miss your other username.
Don't know why it was banned.
No problem bro, I will cover most of the project sites soon with better coverage

1 Like

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Adaisback:
Nwoke zuike! We have the right to call out our governors if they are not performing well. You cannot be more Anambra than myself. Since Soludi announced his uninterrupted power supply, na that day we started having epileptic power supply. Soludo is good at flagging projects but not good at ending it. I am not saying you should not do your job but know that you can't silence the entire igbo nation Anambra di nma today, odili mu na gi same with Ala Igbo as a whole.
Ada I'm not against citizens calling for good governance, Anambra is more important to me than any politicians but I hate lies, this is the road the claimed Otti completed in two months, a project Okezie completed since 2021

6 Likes

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by jasent(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Mazi Ejimofor Opara, KSM
Nlpfmod

Building Government Lodge and government house is now an achievement? How does the benefit the people? Just asking o
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by EmperorCaesar(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
cheesy
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
jasent:

Building Government Lodge and government house is now an achievement? How does the benefit the people? Just asking o
I can see you are blind to see other projects I posted

1 Like

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
This is Club road Awka

2 Likes

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by BeautifulMind2: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
Enugupikin:

Soludo is a nitwit and an overrated slowpoke

Oti is the man cool
For your side, Otti has not constructed any new road project yet. He is only reashphalting some roads that failed in some portions.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by deadkamalu: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
Why are they not sweeping the roads in awka? Cities like makurdi,lafia,Jos etc sweep their roads and they also plant trees and maintain lawns,what is the job of awka south local government administrators ?

5 Likes

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by Rolings: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
toneroforever:

Ok... It then means u r probably not well informed about the situation in Abia.

U need to understand the love Abia indigenes & residents have for Otti.
Neither Ikpeazu nor his intended successor, the PDP governorship candidate,Okey Ahiwe went to court to challenge Otti's victory.

It's only the criminals & party stalwarts who looted the state dry that r in court.

Abians detest PDP, they are vampires.

You were asked " why are you people claiming ikpeazu projects.....and you went on this long rant and ended up saying nothing about the question......so I also ask.... why are you people claiming ikpeazu projects?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by paramakina202: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ndi Anambra make una leave our governor Alex Otti for us.
Which kan nonsense is this kwanu?
Wetin concern Otti concern Dubai Paris London?
Re: Stop Setting Governor Alex Otti Up against Gov Soludo, by paramakina202: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Alex Otti is not a noise maker typical character of an Abian,so make una go find who to measure dick with as una like to be noisy and boastful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cry Babies Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / 400 Ex-biafran Soldiers Die In Resettlement Camp / Bukola Saraki Wins In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.