Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,030 members, 7,970,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:25 PM

Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers (1441 Views)

"We Dodged A Bullet But Ended Up Stepping On Land Mines" / Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks / Peter Obi : We Dodged An Atomic Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Lolz419: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
drlateef:

We truly dodged a bullet from the headless mob.
And got hit by a bomb 🤣🤣🤣
U go get sense by fire by force
Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by WesternPanzer: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
ElSudani:

grin The cut is really deep.

Mugu. Continue saying "The cut is deep" while the whole world leaves you behind.

And just so you know, not everyone lives in that animal habitation you call Nigeria.

My country of abode is even a dream country to most Americans.

Dey play... ok? Ozu.
Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by ElSudani: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Mugu. Continue saying "The cut is deep" while the whole world leaves you behind.

And just so you know, not everyone lives in that animal habitation you call Nigeria.

My country of abode is even a dream country to most Americans.

Dey play... ok? Ozu.

Look again, who is being left behind. Should I remind you?
Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Enice(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Elections have been won and lost but these guys still want to live in the past. It's time to move on. Real men and women have gone to face their business. It's only pained miscreants that are still online creating one thread after the other hoping it will relieve their pain.
Oga, wether fuel price go 10k/litre or dollar go 20k, we have elected a leader. Give him time to do the job.
What these guys are really crying about is not the subsidy removal because all the major candidates said they would remove it. What they are crying about is that Obi is not the one that removed the subsidy, therefore they can't take the removal from Tinubu
The same thing goes with the sit at home in their region. If it were government that called for Monday sit at home, there would have been a serious upheaval but since it is one of their own, they are happy.
Notice that they find it difficult to take Pains if it is coming from outsiders.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Ofunaofu: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
We dodge a bullet and landed on an nuclear bumb
Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Cromagnon: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

And who told you my candidate lost?
Do you know who I voted for?

only one candidate supporters use the words you use
Too easy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Borehole: When A Time Bomb Is More Accepted Just Because Of Hatred. / Is Ait On Fire? / Nigerian Embassy In Rsa Cant Replace My Missing Epassport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.