Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,695 members, 7,889,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : (5609 Views)

Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... / Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back / It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by Boondoggle(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2007
Hmmn! why can' t I snap out from thinking/feeling a guy posted this topic?  

Shalom cool
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by druggie233(m): 4:53am On Sep 12, 2007
Shame on you girl grin grin grin you are slut lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, how can you deceive your foster mother like that cry cry, she brought you into her house, put a roof on your head, shelter and clothed you and what she got back in return are regrets.

You are one ungrateful child and bitch, you don't deserve an advice from anyone, because your stupid knew the right thing to do at beginning but you ignored it instead and went ahead to sleep with her husband.

There are so many other men out there but no oh you had to sleep with your foster father, a man old enough to be your daddy.

These are reason why people doesn’t take care of other peoples kids or children, you have messed up a great opportunity for other foster kids like you angry angry angry angry
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by henry007(m): 4:54am On Sep 12, 2007
druggie dont u think u're ova judgin ha?
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by druggie233(m): 4:57am On Sep 12, 2007
henry007:

druggie don't u think u're ova judgin ha?
Judging who grin grin grin she deserves everything i wrote and said about her cool cool cool.

Foolish girl!!!!!!!!!!!shio
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by henry007(m): 5:02am On Sep 12, 2007
even if its clear dat she's a bloody madafuckin cocksuckin bitch,atleast she's decent enuff 2 confess ha sins. she deserves open warm arms ,i cant imagine how many pple have bitch-slapped her.her punishment has been metted out 2 ha already .e don do
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by druggie233(m): 5:08am On Sep 12, 2007
henry007:

even if its clear that she's a bloody madafuckin cocksuckin bitch,atleast she's decent enough 2 confess ha sins. she deserves open warm arms ,i can't imagine how many people have bitch-slapped her.her punishment has been metted out 2 ha already .e don do
am i seeing double or not , I told you just accused me of Judging her shocked shocked so what are you doing.

Why are you using those nasty names towards her angry angry angry, will you allow a guy to use those words ot talk about your sisters like that angry angry, so plz keep you nasty name calling to yourself.!!!!!immature brat
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by henry007(m): 5:17am On Sep 12, 2007
my sister wouldnt do such a thing if not i'll disown ha
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by druggie233(m): 5:21am On Sep 12, 2007
really shocked shocked shocked so you think your sister will tell you cry cry, whatever
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by henry007(m): 5:24am On Sep 12, 2007
i dont have a bitch of a sista so i dont even have anything 2 worry about instead i wish she is even more exposed than she is
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by druggie233(m): 5:27am On Sep 12, 2007
See why i called you small boy tongue tongue fish brain lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by henry007(m): 5:40am On Sep 12, 2007
so y was ur username barred?
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by druggie233(m): 5:50am On Sep 12, 2007
wetin concern you sef grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by henry007(m): 6:05am On Sep 12, 2007
u posed nude 4 a soft sell and now its live on all the softsells in nigeria .congrats go girl go girl go girl
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by druggie233(m): 6:14am On Sep 12, 2007
Me post a nude pic on NL shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, u dey craze no be small
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by henry007(m): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2007
i posted agbani's nude pic and got barned
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by druggie233(m): 6:24am On Sep 12, 2007
henry007:

i posted agbani's nude pic and got barned
who is that
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by henry007(m): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2007
agbani darego
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by druggie233(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2007
ewwwwwwwww that ugly pic!!!!!yack grin grin grin Vomiting on the floor, she looks like a man!!!!!!!gosh
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by henry007(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2007
agbani is sexy sha
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by druggie233(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2007
Sexy shocked shocked shocked abeg stop it jare, i believe that was a joke

omo u no get eyes oh grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by mopegirl(f): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2007
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by nisan10: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2007
hi

you didnt tell us the number of times you both had it. Anyhw, if the man had not forced you-i mean raped you, then you should carry your cross and bear the shame cos you were enjoying it.Sins like this is hard to be forgiven by children of your foster father cos you totally disapointd hthem.

God hhelp you
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by Pip(m): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2007
I cannot even trust your grammar not to talk of trusting your statements. Where real Naija girl dey get Foster father?
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by saucekid(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2007
keeping sealed lips on this one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by dellynash(f): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2007
i think lawyer is right she should tell us whether this foster father is married to her mother or he is just a gurdian.
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by lildainty(f): 2:14am On Apr 07, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked@poster i feel sorry 4 wateva u mt b going tru ryt now . . . . . but bliv me s**** hapens , .kip d baby nd ask 4 4giveness 4rm god nd your foster mother . . .god bless u nd ur unborn child . . . .
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by topup: 2:24am On Apr 07, 2009
It's not only you who should be carrying this burden, but he too should also be really distressed by the issue. You didn't after all have sex by yourself.

I hope it wasn't forced, by either party. Anyway, what type of advice do you require?? You're planning on having the child? Is he aware that you're pregnant, what are reprocautions for getting pregnant for you - do you get kicked out of school, home??
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by topup: 2:27am On Apr 07, 2009
All the judgemental people in this forum seriously lack epathy, you don't know her nor the full story, but you are convinced that this story has to fit in your neat box.

On the left are sluts on the right are the 'righteous'!!?!?!? Who made you the judge?? How dare you cast people according to your own logic and human-built rationale.

angry
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by minute(f): 2:38am On Apr 07, 2009
*Looks shy*

Am not a judgemental ass . . . Backside, Am I??

*Shows puppy dog eyes*
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by topup: 3:05am On Apr 07, 2009
minute:

*Looks shy*

Am not a judgemental ass . . . Backside, Am I??

*Shows puppy dog eyes*

Lol, no worries, I'm refering to the brief discussion above my reply. Word's like slut are being thrown around, those words really won't do much good for a woman carrying a baby that she may not want to have,

We don't know the full story or whether it's even as straight forward as it's been made.
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by Gabry(f): 3:12am On Apr 07, 2009
Yeah,. . . Thats the problem right>? Its always the problem! other people have went through the same thing and you refuse to even notice or be cautious just by listening to other people's story. . .

I no talk anymore! am tired jor! angry
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by biina: 6:12am On Apr 07, 2009
topup:

It's not only you who should be carrying this burden, but he too should also be really distressed by the issue. You didn't after all have sex by yourself.

I hope it wasn't forced, by either party. Anyway, what type of advice do you require?? [b]You're planning on having the child? [/b]Is he aware that you're pregnant, what are reprocautions for getting pregnant for you - do you get kicked out of school, home??

Seems you missed the date on the OP, it was September 10, 2007.
Whatever her choice was, it is now part of history.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Proceses(steps) Involved For Divorce Here In Nigeria. / Eye Service, Advice From An Older Wife. / I Am Fed Up With My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.