Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,668 members, 7,918,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : (5633 Views)

Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... / Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back / It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by ChuckWoody(m): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2009
@ poster

How's the kid?!

Every cloud has a silver lining and all that.
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by Geesanni: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2009
Why do girls pretend even though they are madly inluv wit u.do sometime even dont know how to hide it.bt if u go meet dem,they form4 u.why
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by Geesanni: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2009
Why do girls pretend even though they are madly inluv wit u.do sometime even dont know how to hide it.bt if u go meet dem,they form4 u.why
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by dederocs(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
everything about you is fake.
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by edymanfred(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
May God have mercy on you if u feel remorse like u said
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by Youngpo413: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
sniperwolf:

Goodluck to you not every girl has the privilege to sleep with thier father.
lol
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by Youngpo413: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
topup:
All the judgemental people in this forum seriously lack epathy, you don't know her nor the full story, but you are convinced that this story has to fit in your neat box.

On the left are sluts on the right are the 'righteous'!!?!?!? Who made you the judge?? How dare you cast people according to your own logic and human-built rationale.

angry

shut up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Fed Up With My Marriage / Eye Service, Advice From An Older Wife. / Motherless Twin Girls Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.