Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? (30002 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style / Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Pacesetter123(m): 12:50am On Aug 19, 2023
darealez:
biggest lie ever. That's prolly what you're exposed to. In fact, 90% of all wedding I've been to in the last 7yrs had been graduates...with both spouses less than 30.

I particularly became an advocate for early marriage recently.
Both spouses less than 30?
90% graduate male spouses marrying at below 30?
What's the average age of graduating in Nigeria?
Go for NYSC, come back,look for job,try to get established financially then think and prepare for marriage---do you know how long it takes? And you are talking about dat kind high percentage in male graduates marrying below 30 in 9ja.
If you say female graduates, it's realistic.
But male,no no!

I am not saying male don't graduate early and get married at that below 30 yrs of age,but the percentage you quoted is not realistic under Nigeria system.

1 Like

Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Georgejeez: 1:43am On Aug 19, 2023
bonnyhope:
If you are a lady between 27-32yrs old and a [/b]virgin[b]

Send me private message for a serious relationship
You go wait tire grin grin
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Gohs: 3:43am On Aug 19, 2023
chccho:
Above 35, single, male. It's lonely, empty and
Worrying!!! Love oh love, where art thou!!!

I'm also facing the same thing. . grin
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by darkmarky(m): 6:28am On Aug 19, 2023
smiley
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by HRtechnique: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2023
Onefornaija24:

DO Jiji ADS WORK for gadgets like phones and laptops?

Is the VIP advert package worth paying for on Jiji?

Yes
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Hotguy27: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2023
Most women struggle to marry before they turn 30 because of fear of husband scarcity. If they are sure of marrying the right person even after 30, they would prefer to "enjoy life" by pursuing other life and personal ambitions first and marry later.
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by zed7: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2023
isabi2lof:

So what could have happened to a 22yrs old lady that gave birth to a special need child , and this particular child is her 2nd born , mind you she's my church member ..

Infact I can go on and on with some people that have special need children, especially the rich ones , and they got married at a very early age ..

We've so many factors that contributs to someone having a special need child , most people only attributes age to it , forgetting that some are even hereditary..

Your point is valid. However, chances are higher when older. Non smokers can have lung cancer, however chances of smokers having it is much higher.
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Mandate1: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2023
blessingnenye:
A lot of ladies are scared of 30. What's really wrong with 30? Why so dreadful with the age, after all it's just a number!!! Even with a lot of accomplishments, being 30 and single can be so pressurizing among out ladies, owing to the pressures from families and society to get married. Sometimes, this pressure sums up the reason why majority delve into an unfruitful marriage.

hihi
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by darealez(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2023
Pacesetter123:

Both spouses less than 30?
90% graduate male spouses marrying at below 30?
What's the average age of graduating in Nigeria?
Go for NYSC, come back,look for job,try to get established financially then think and prepare for marriage---do you know how long it takes? And you are talking about dat kind high percentage in male graduates marrying below 30 in 9ja.
If you say female graduates, it's realistic.
But male,no no!

I am not saying male don't graduate early and get married at that below 30 yrs of age,but the percentage you quoted is not realistic under Nigeria system.
The percentage of weddings I HAVE been to is what I quoted. My reality might not be applicable to all Nigerians.
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Onefornaija24: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
HRtechnique:

Yes

Have you used it before?

What's the experience like?
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Pojomojo: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
EconomistXplain:
if u as a lady begin child birth conception at exactly 30years, if u do 2yrs spacing and didnt giv birth to twins...trust me u will b safe to stop ur number of kids at 3....

if u go to the 4th at 38. the child "may" have an abonormality in some form of the order, or you might lose ur life, or the childs life or both of u or u wil survive it..but barely survive it....

this i hv seen in practical in more than 400 women polled by me nd my team in this same naija..not abroad oo...

it was my masters final year project..we actually did a questionnaire survey for real...
lies from pit of hell. CS is what does women use to give birth
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by dickt(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
If you like,lose yourself and die of depression due to pressure from the society......

Everything good will surely happen when it's time comes....

Personally,I don't let society pressure to have an advantage over me...Cuz I know I'm unique in my own way......And no need to over push things,cuz las las everywhere go stew.
Female hiding under a male moniker, and misleading the public spotted
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by ElliotP: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ask the ones wey their husbands dey beat for house, how being 30 and married feel, or the ones wey their husband nor dey sleep house how being 30 and married feel, make nobody pressure anybody abeg
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by EconomistXplain: 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
Pojomojo:
lies from pit of hell. CS is what does women use to give birth

it i not about the push out stage , instead it will b the conception stage... miscarriages will b rampant and foetus will b hard to develop...

1 Like

Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by ufotty2001: 12:44am On Aug 20, 2023
If you are a lady between 25yrs to 29yrs and u are from akwa ibom state, also graduate. You can DM me for serious talk! Please... I want to settle down

1 Like

Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Pojomojo: 7:38am On Aug 20, 2023
Are you a doctor?
EconomistXplain:

it i not about the push out stage , instead it will b the conception stage... miscarriages will b rampant and foetus will b hard to develop...
hmmmmm
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by harryboyng(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2023
inyass2580:

You are making sense my brother... D joy of goin home to see ur kids running to welkum u mks u feel special nd happy..

I am loving it everyday..hearing my little boy call daddy daddy daddy.. the joy no be here oo
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by harryboyng(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2023
Tayorshd87:

U no lie bro

The hustle and the joy of gettin home and hearing daddy daddy..no be here oo
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Obierika(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
Abeg make una leave single ladies alone
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Tayorshd87: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
harryboyng:

The hustle and the joy of gettin home and hearing daddy daddy..no be here oo

Am telling you

1 Like

Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Pacesetter123(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
darealez:
The percentage of weddings I HAVE been to is what I quoted. My reality might not be applicable to all Nigerians.
Ok...ooo
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by DonroxyII: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sanguine:
You cannot pressure the unpressured.

If you cower under one nonsense pressure and end up marrying a 'horseband' (as a woman), or a 'knife' (as a man)... Na you go cry taya! And that society or whoever that pressured you, na them go still come back begin dey blame you, even mock you on top.

Wisdom demands that you choose your battles and pressures right.
You are so Beautiful!
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by DonroxyII: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
At 60+ I'm still not feeling any pressure
We move
grin ... Gisos ... calm da na!
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
DonroxyII:
grin ... Gisos ... calm da na!
πŸ˜‚ you are always late to the party
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Sanguine(f): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
DonroxyII:
You are so Beautiful!

I know right. 😊
Thank you. πŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by DonroxyII: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
Angelfrost:
Most educated ladies nowadays, get married when they are over 30... This seems to have become the norm these days.

I don't see any big deal in it... In several years to come, cohabitation will largely replace marriages.

A lot of the ones in marriage are either enduring or considering Divorce.

African culture is fast degrading in most areas including the areas of matrimony and home-making.
It's Meant to be, Globalisation leads to Inferior Cultures Being Consumed By Superior Culture in One way or the Other ... If Not from Imperialism then Globalism ....

If our values were to remain, We must Standardized Our Value Systems & Cultures If not ...

Otilor, History will remember Us Because I don't Trust all this Chinese Incursion & Soft-Gradual Encroachment....

Na small small Fulani tey Collect Hausaland in the North & Ilorin from Yoruba grin
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by DonroxyII: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sanguine:

I know right. 😊
Thank you. πŸ™‚
Sorry ehn, Ur head go dey ache u once in a while ...U too Dey dig deeper .... shocked
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by DonroxyII: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚ you are always late to the party
I always Bookmark to read & comment later ... e go don cold I know grin

Why u run comot my Jesus post grin
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
DonroxyII:
I always Bookmark to read & comment later ... e go don cold I know grin

Why u run comot my Jesus post grin
Which Jesus post
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by DonroxyII: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
Which Jesus post
U like trouble without Being Troubled !

The one wey u talk say God no like war !
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
DonroxyII:
U like trouble without Being Troubled !

The one wey u talk say God no like war !
Ok πŸ˜† I kinda agreed with your response but not totally

1 Like

Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by DonroxyII: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
Ok πŸ˜† I kinda agreed with your response but not totally
I was expecting Your Rebuttal Cause I put little " Cause Trouble" inside the post ... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland / Dealing With Bossy Women / My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.