Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? (30004 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style / Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
DonroxyII:
I was expecting Your Rebuttal Cause I put little " Cause Trouble" inside the post ... grin
You know I don't like trouble. I'm a peaceful soul

1 Like

Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by DonroxyII: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
vickydevoka:

Oga tell them the truth and stop false hope. Use statistics and not emotion. Most ladies will end up single in this out generation reason been that the economy is bad and the competition of expensive lifestyle is high.
Women are the Custodian of Next Generations But Once Men ain't ready for Fertilization due to Economic Hardship Then There is Problem.....

Verily, Women would adapt to be producing fewer eggs & Menopause will kick early with Maternal Instincts Going Extinct Across Next Generations of Humanities.....

Fewer Population, The menace of Fewer population will arose & We shall use our sense or they will start Engineering babies inside laboratory grin .... Then The Cycle will Reset Again Like that till Time ...

Human Science can't compete With God Science Anyway Because they are many Other Factors at Stake Not Just Humanities!

We shall learn & relearn ... We are here to do anyhow & Learn from our anyhow grin
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by DonroxyII: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
You know I don't like trouble. I'm a peaceful soul
You Only Cause "Peaceful Trouble" grin
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
DonroxyII:
You Only Cause "Peaceful Trouble" grin
If I no see husband you follow join people who cause am.
I'm a nice peaceful soul
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by DonroxyII: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
If I no see husband you follow join people who cause am.
I'm a nice peaceful soul
@64 wetin u dey find again Kwanu ... U don see it all Na grin
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
DonroxyII:
@64 wetin u dey find again Kwanu ... U don see it all Na grin
I go still marry even at my old age

1 Like

Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by DonroxyII: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
I go still marry even at my old age
You already have big men in Lum & Panso .. Stop Stressing!
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
DonroxyII:
You already have big men in Lum & Panso .. Stop Stressing!
πŸ˜‚ they are have dumped me for being too peaceful πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by DonroxyII: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚ they are have dumped me for being too peaceful πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ya match is coming Dontrule is a Good man ... Do ur things with him.
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
DonroxyII:
I play too much here ooo and that's all. Kai I should be scared of you sha
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by dontrulee: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
DonroxyII:

Smiles, many say I'm a good man but they're not entirely correct. I've given up on the idea of dating and marriage for now, I don't think I'll be good for IconicR else I would have shot my shot.
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by dontrulee: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:

Don't mind him jare, small play baba wants to escalate it grin
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
dontrulee:

Don't mind him jare, small play baba wants to escalate it grin
πŸ˜‚ you saw it ba
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by dontrulee: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚ you saw it ba

Yes ooo. Who get time for relationship these days
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
DonroxyII:
If I tell you lumi is a devil you don't believe.
See how he's saying rubbish about me on the redpill thread. You don't know him.
He's a dare devil.
I resolved to be peaceful else I'll hunt him down
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by DonroxyII: 1:33am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
I'm more peaceful than You Jhare wink cheesy
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by DonroxyII: 1:35am On Aug 23, 2023
dontrulee:

Smiles, many say I'm a good man but they're not entirely correct. I've given up on the idea of dating and marriage for now, I don't think I'll be good for IconicR else I would have shot my shot.
You ... I just thank God You Hang Boot .... U be Neymar, Zidane, Okocha, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Messi & Iniesta, Xavi & Suarez ....

I respect u for this Game no be small cheesy
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by DonroxyII: 1:36am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
If I tell you lumi is a devil you don't believe.
See how he's saying rubbish about me on the redpill thread. You don't know him.
He's a dare devil.
I resolved to be peaceful else I'll hunt him down
Why do u always attract all these badbad boys sef ... Panso has changed for good .. he is not speaking big big English anymore .. Lumi is Ibadan rusted !
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 23, 2023
DonroxyII:
Why do u always attract all these badbad boys sef ... Panso has changed for good .. he is not speaking big big English anymore .. Lumi is Ibadan rusted !
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @ibadan rusted. That's what he is truly

1 Like

Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Paramount01(m): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2023
EconomistXplain:

all graduate ladies marry above 30

My wife is 26 when I married her
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by EconomistXplain: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2023
Paramount01:

My wife is 26 when I married her

was sh working with he certificate then..?
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Paramount01(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2023
EconomistXplain:

I married her as a corp member then
Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by Paramount01(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2023
EconomistXplain:

Re: Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? by EconomistXplain: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Paramount01:

u no let her start work...if sh did u may not b able to marry her again....sh is not among the category we talked about...

we meant graduate ladies with with thier cert.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) / How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland / Dealing With Bossy Women

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.