Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,745 members, 7,889,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:13 AM

Soludo Is The Worst Thing To Happen To Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Is The Worst Thing To Happen To Anambra State (856 Views)

Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Obiano: Prof. Soludo Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Is The Worst Thing To Happen To Anambra State by Ikaeniyan0: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2023
justtoodark:

sharrap....or i will show you another type of wotowoto....
You want to show me another type of wotowoto like the ikwerres the migrants from benin showed you Igbos in Oyigbo? .
Re: Soludo Is The Worst Thing To Happen To Anambra State by justtoodark: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2023
Udopasa:
Soludo is the biggest mistake Anambra has ever made. He should be in the same league with Mbadinuju but he still has some time to redeem himself and we're patiently watching

what the hell happened....
Re: Soludo Is The Worst Thing To Happen To Anambra State by Jcoleworld911: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2023
Stillkrug:
many of you all this soludo apologist are not from anambra not even igbo you have not move out of your cave just because soludo attack obi he is now your lovely governor alex otti that is just swear in on may have done more than him im very dissapointed when i visit uli my village the roads are in bad condition instead of working that black charcoal keep attacking obi when we call him out you people will say because he did not support obi presidential ambition you think we will allow propanganda work in se as it have been in sw

That Soludo never attended to Uli roads doesn’t mean he’s not working after all Uli isn’t the only town in Anambra state

And never you compare Alex otti to Soludo because Soludo is like a father figure to Alex otti

Soludo is doing well
Alex otti is equally doing well too
Re: Soludo Is The Worst Thing To Happen To Anambra State by justtoodark: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You want to show me another type of wotowoto like the ikwerres the migrants from benin showed you Igbos in Oyigbo? .

ewee.... shocked shocked

how could this happen....??
how could i have suddenly become igbo on nairaland....
Re: Soludo Is The Worst Thing To Happen To Anambra State by Stillkrug: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

That Soludo never attended to Uli roads doesn’t mean he’s not working after all Uli isn’t the only town in Anambra state

And never you compare Alex otti to Soludo because Soludo is like a father figure to Alex otti

Soludo is doing well
Alex otti is equally doing well too
this man is busy doing politics when his mate are working what a clueless man he even did not do anything in nnewi just because nnewi vote for andy uba
Re: Soludo Is The Worst Thing To Happen To Anambra State by pandax: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Can we all agree you got the news from your IPOB whatsapp group now? A group filled with bitter and bile filled obidients

The African Dubai – Taiwan (ADT) is my dream for my people. Say ‘we can’ and great powers will come to our aid. Building the new Anambra State will challenge all of us to give our best to the state. I have volunteered myself. I call on you to also volunteer to serve the state because it is not an accident that God decided that you should come from the state. The hour has come: what contribution do you want our people to remember you for? Everyone’s contribution is welcome.

“There will be a special office to coordinate the contributions of Ndi Anambra in the Diaspora. We cannot do it alone. We will need the collaboration and cooperation of other states in Nigeria, especially our neighboring states (Kogi, Delta, Rivers, Imo, Abia, and Enugu) as well as the strong support of the Federal Government, and the international development partners. Anambra State has huge oil and gas deposits in commercial quantities around Ogbaru, and the Federal Government/NNPC and joint partners could commence the exploration of these so that Anambra will become an oil and gas producing state with the attendant increased revenues to the state. We will exploit our contacts and networks within the Federal Government and among the international development partners to the advantage of the State.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/10/23/interrogating-soludos-dream-to-make-anambra-africas-dubai

Soludo has stretched our imaginations and must deliver on his promise to the good people of Anambra.
Re: Soludo Is The Worst Thing To Happen To Anambra State by Stone03: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tochitee:
Mumu,Na so una call pandora all derogatory name during Hin tenure,he enter ballot,una turn am the best thing after slice bread. Nothing for una again. Una don cast.

Pandora is still far better than drug lord and masquerade personality. Everything about him is fake
Re: Soludo Is The Worst Thing To Happen To Anambra State by ephraimokezie(m): 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
😂😂😂😂😀
Re: Soludo Is The Worst Thing To Happen To Anambra State by ConfidentialDoc: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
This is how it starts.
Next thing it's vote soludu the messiah for president.
Re: Soludo Is The Worst Thing To Happen To Anambra State by Creativity22: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
justtoodark:

ilorin fall on your head....

dont mind your business in the south east....
stay their dey yarn dust....
Akpa amu. God punish you there
Re: Soludo Is The Worst Thing To Happen To Anambra State by Udopasa: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
justtoodark:

what the hell happened....
we failed to ask him to define/clarify what he meant by "disruptive change" when he was mouthing it off.

He has failed in every campaign promise he made.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob In Disarray / Yoruba, Use Your Natural Nationality / Igbos/obidents are having an identity crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.