Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,163 members, 7,890,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

Arrow Of God Orphanage Home In Onitsha Sealed For Illegal Adoption - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arrow Of God Orphanage Home In Onitsha Sealed For Illegal Adoption (25659 Views)

EFCC Arrests 11 For Illegal Mining In Ilorin (Photo) / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo / Man Escapes With Arrow In His Back After Attack By Fulani Men. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrow Of God Orphanage Home In Onitsha Sealed For Illegal Adoption by ignisaqua(f): 5:17am On Aug 17, 2023
Igbo:
Ibo Amaka

Silly you! You are exactly that ur dp
Re: Arrow Of God Orphanage Home In Onitsha Sealed For Illegal Adoption by kemiomobomi: 7:30am On Aug 17, 2023
I know the woman, I have worked with her. A very old woman then. Been running Arrow of God Orphanage in Ajah all her life. I dont know she still alive now nor have a branch in the east. Already have uncountable children who are orphans but are now graduates now. Children in their 30s now

There must be a mix-up in this news. But that woman Mrs Ogo is good woman. Somebody supposedly wants to dent her image.
Re: Arrow Of God Orphanage Home In Onitsha Sealed For Illegal Adoption by Badgers14: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2023
Akfrenzy:
grin this one Anambra news is flying up and down on frontpage ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I hope another election is not around the corner oooo ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

Something that happened in NKWELLE EZU NANKA but someone hurriedly tagged ONITSHA to grab attention ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™†

(Operatives stormed the orphanage home located at 33 Nkwelle and sealed the home.?)

Abeg make una no mention me ooo ๐Ÿ˜œ I'm not feeling well

#Kudos to our own HON IFY OBINABO

Woman that made me love listening to news during her days at ABS

She made a name for herself while working at Minaj.

She, Leonard Onah..

I guess Mike Ajegbo might have pissed someone off or used his operating capital for minaj to run his political campaign because as soon as his went into politics and became a senator.. Minaj fell apart and Ify Obinabo, Leonard onah plus host of others switched sides to ABS.

1 Like

Re: Arrow Of God Orphanage Home In Onitsha Sealed For Illegal Adoption by Shadysen: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2023
I pity those homeless children in Anambra state, it's a very bad place to stay.
Re: Arrow Of God Orphanage Home In Onitsha Sealed For Illegal Adoption by ffo(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

You are mad.

Adopting a child is not supposed to be like shopping for a dog.

Besides we know these factories do not serve childless couples but are supply chains to human ritual sacrifices.

Baby factories like these operate clandestine kidnapping rings where young girls from the north are lured and then raped and when they get pregnant and give birth , the mother is chased out with nothing.

Al Jazeera did an exclusive on this on how Ibo women posing as aid workers go to IDP camps in the north promising young girls work in the east only to sell them to baby factories where they are raped daily and released only after giving birth .

This has nothing to do with adopting a child as the rules here are no different or more stringent that what was the case in the west until they started allowing gays to adopt children.

Stop defending rubbish .

I understand your frustration, given then current state of Nigeria and her economy, so i wont respond to you the same way you responded.

Can you share with me the adoption process/document of any state in Nigeria, also can you mention 5 people you know in Nigeria who have adopted kids.
Re: Arrow Of God Orphanage Home In Onitsha Sealed For Illegal Adoption by delpee(f): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

You are mad.

Adopting a child is not supposed to be like shopping for a dog.

Besides we know these factories do not serve childless couples but are supply chains to human ritual sacrifices.

Baby factories like these operate clandestine kidnapping rings where young girls from the north are lured and then raped and when they get pregnant and give birth , the mother is chased out with nothing.

Al Jazeera did an exclusive on this on how Ibo women posing as aid workers go to IDP camps in the north promising young girls work in the east only to sell them to baby factories where they are raped daily and released only after giving birth .

This has nothing to do with adopting a child as the rules here are no different or more stringent that what was the case in the west until they started allowing gays to adopt children.

Stop defending rubbish .

Wow! That's terrible.

Truly the laws are fair. It's mainly to protect the child from ritualists and child traffickers.

The adoption process in Lagos State is well defined. I know someone who adopted through that process...years ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam / โ€˜OAU Student Who Drank Sniper Once Attempted Suicideโ€™ / I Only Slept With Her Thriceโ€™ โ€“ Man Arrested For Defiling Wifeโ€™s Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.