Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,318 members, 7,887,974 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins (31223 Views)

There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by mariahAngel(f): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Gerard28:

How do you know?

Everyone knew.
It was hot news then (he's a popular figure; a sports guy).
People were saying all sorts about the guy, but he was unfazed. He knew himself.
When he eventually married Ciara, he didn't disappoint.
She's head over heels for him.
(They're expecting their 3rd baby now.
The one before was born during lockdown.)

I've read that males who can control their sexual urge are very disciplined, and are high value men.
They're not moved by cheap blackmail.
They choose when they want to be with a woman, and the woman they want to be with.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by mariahAngel(f): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
sparko1:

You lie, you want to think so, but when you eventually meet him, you will hate him. What you like is the idea of such a man.

A man like that comes with other things too, as he may never initiate any romantic experience, he will ask some weird questions your other boyfriends already know, no matter how much he tries, he can't be good in bed because he lacks experience, now you see why it's just a nice idea.

Not if she's a virgin herself.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by omooba969(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
sparko1:

YES 100%

Women want a man that have slept around and still sleeping around but will stop sleeping around because of them.

Like he was this, but he had to stop because of ME! It's power to them, the ability to control him and bend his will.

Most virgin gun, wrong word, most guys that haven't experienced sex don't know what it feels like and can hardly be controlled, there essentially nothing to use as a weapon, if you say you will leave him, it means nothing to him.

My advice don't ever tell a woman, no matter how much you like her.

@bolded,

Flesh and blood have not revealed this to you...👍
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Kemadealadire(f): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
sparko1:

It's a lie jor, women don't, they will always want a man with experience, it's their nature.
Are you a woman🤷🏾‍♂️ No.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by omooba969(m): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

Everyone knew.
People were saying all sorts about the guy, but he was unfazed. He knew himself.

I've read that males who can control their sexual urge are very disciplined, and are high value men.
They choose when they want to be with a woman, and the woman they want to be with.

Was Ciara a virgin when she met this athlete?
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by mariahAngel(f): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
omooba969:

Was Ciara a virgin when she met this athlete?

Of course not.
Not only was she older and more experienced than the guy, she already had a son. cheesy
Dude just loved her, and she stayed celibate until they were married (since it was what the guy wanted)
He's very handsome and athletic, by the way.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by bonnyhope: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
After reading your post, I remembered my English teacher that taught me words and opposite

grin
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by aklid(m): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
I mean
I love it this way that am still one
And I feel very very confident of it
No one can tell me when to or not to have sex…

Like it’s not a surprise if the percentage hits 60% all over the world, with things going on these years everyone is just thinking of how to make money..get rich before thinking of Bi*tches… and usually on free times Gen z of these days are always into gaming and so on ….
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by sparko1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

Not if she's a virgin herself.

If she is a virgin then it's worse, she will dislike him more because she will prefer someone with experience.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by sparko1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kemadealadire:

Are you a woman🤷🏾‍♂️ No.

You don't have to be, I can tell from personal experience and from discussions with ladies when they are not trying to pretend
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by mariahAngel(f): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
sparko1:

If she is a virgin then it's worse, she will dislike him more because she will prefer someone with experience.

That is not true, dude!
State only what you know.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by sparko1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

That is not true, dude!
State only what you know.

Maybe I don't know that for a fact but I have heard ladies having this discussion.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by prepresh(f): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
How on earth will someone forsake a virgin? It should be a thing of joy
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Merry100: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
I don't have a preference. I am just after personality.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Ferrous(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
TheOnlyUyai:

smiley

Why the bold? wink
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Merry100: 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Anwons:
All these virginity talks here and there are just hype and irrelevant.
Be it male or female, virginity does not add value in reality to relationship and marriage.

I bet you, some male virgins are even more experienced than some of their male counterparts who have been in the business for years.
So it is to female folks as well.

The earlier people realize the hype and myth about virginity, the better.

Marrying a virgin won't stop him/her not misbehave and cheat.
Virginity does not having anything to do with character and promiscuity.

What value do men receive after deflowering a lady?
Just the feeling, I deflowered my girl or wife.
What next? The hole also remains, it doesn't anything at all.

Women should wake up to reality and do away with emotional deceitfulness of attaching too much feeling on men you deflowered you. A Randy man will always be a Randy man even you keep receiving back your virginity after each round, they won't change from giving you pains.
A good man will always be a good man even if he marries olosho, Period
Ladies have the choice to remain virgins or not, but what is frustrating is that some ladies are being deceived into preserving their virginity for the wrong reasons. They are often misled into believing that their husband will forever cherish them if they meet them as virgins.

Most virgins who preserve themselves for good reasons, such as religious purposes, invest in themselves and prepare for the future. Rather than relying on their husbands, they even impress their husbands by bringing enough valuables to the table because virginity will not continue to be on the table after marriage; it will fade away.

One of my friends that was a virgin before marriage did not dull herself, she went online and conducted research about sex few weeks before her wedding. She even started going to the gym to physically prepare herself for her upcoming sexual experiences.

On her first sexual experience her husband was impressed because she was so eager and engaged. She said she really enjoyed her honeymoon. They explored different styles and positions. If her husband hadn't seen the evidence of her first blood, he would have doubted her claim of being a virgin.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Gerard28: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

Everyone knew.

Wow. I never knew. Well.. it's a good one. And luckily he's a calm and collected guy.
You can actually see that Ciara is happy In that marriage everyday.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Tompson88: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
How would you know if a non virgin guy told you he is a virgin?no way to confirm I think
mariahAngel:
Ciara's husband was a hotcake virgin, before he married her.
He married Ciara as a virgin.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by ibinaboonline: 1:01am On Aug 18, 2023
Na oyibo survey, you dey ask naija pipu.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by SuperOnyi: 1:24am On Aug 18, 2023
Purvan:

There are male virgins that have experience even without doing the do more than those that have experience

shocked

A male virgin here is proud of this comment grin tongue . They don't just know, man...
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Oova(m): 1:30am On Aug 18, 2023
You go don know say this one na virgin boy grin
olatade:
I honestly think if a man is a virgin,it makes him high valued. It means he doesn't sleep around with girls. The fact that he will give his virginity to a lady is precious. Of course I don't want to criticise experienced men, because sex is not really the basis of a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by talk2hb1(m): 3:29am On Aug 18, 2023
Awa Team Virgin angry
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by TheOnlyUyai(f): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2023
Ferrous:

Why the bold? wink

lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by emmyN(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2023
I've never seen a male virgin before and it's stupid to refer to a man as a virgin angry
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by athaliya(f): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2023
It's funny how the question was addressed to women but 90% of the responses are from men grin grin grin
Men are the ones virginshaming virgin men, same way they age shame and bodycountshame women.

There's no right thinking woman that'll reject a man because he's a virgin.

All the experienced men today were once virgins. That a man isn't a virgin isn't a guarantee that he'll be good at it.

A virgin guy has an unmistakable proof of self control and discipline in this world where many men say that they are polygamous in nature.

You can be sure a virgin man is dating you only because he sees a future with you, not because he just wants to "chop" you.

If you're a lady that cares about sexual Purity, you're safer with a virgin man who will not be cooking up ways to get you in his bed.

How to know a virgin man;
Any guy can claim to be a virgin but a virgin man will never ask for sex neither will he do it if you offer it to him especially virgins over 30yrs. He's ready to break up with you if you insist. He may allow you get naughty but there's a limit. They get self control die. Virgin guys over 35 or 40yrs, if you like, let your ar*s be bigger than Cardi B's own, strip naked and twerk, let them get hard sef, they still won't kn*ck you. Marry that type and sleep with your two eyes closed. I have a weakness for virgin men.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Anfield247(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
virginprincess:
Who told you women hate male virgin,it is only a sexually loosed woman that will prefer a used condom to a brand new one,as for me if a man is not a virgin i will never give him my whole heart and love because i can't trust him 100%.
One cup of fresh pammy for you shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Is This Lady Using Me?" / 5 Qualities Of A Wife / My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.