Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets (35825 Views)

Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) / Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
adekolaelect:
Is this the Topic?? I beg correect that IPOB guy that found his way to Holly land Lagos that he can only do his Terrorism in Igbo land.

He is a criminal and should be dealt with by the police. I despise criminals as well as small-minded tribal bigots.

1 Like

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Chucks13: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
Pls send him back immediately. No mercy for any bastard anymore.
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Expanse2020(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
Devil 😈 man your brother wey wan run we don nack am...the judgment go be death by electrocute why hanging like a suspended Pendulum...Iku Pa E
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by erico2k2(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
totit:
Fleeing suspected IPOB member arrested in Lagos with pistol, bullets

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fleeing-suspected-ipob-member-arrested-in-lagos-with-pistol-bullets
Realy?
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Geminiivory: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
porthouse7:
Them full alaba market

You must be an irredeemable fool cum miserable rat
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by hollywater: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
I can bett you he was arrested without anything pistol. Fear Nigeria police.
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Smoothtalkerfnb: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
You go arrest cultists wey Dey worry for Lagos
Say nah Ipob.,’

I hope he is not a member of eiye or aye.
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Elev82014: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Another Propaganda and cheap blackmail. The concocted story does NOT make any sense. He's traveling all the way from the East to Lagos with a gun and bullets. And do NOT forget that there are security checkpoints every mile on the Eastern seaboard. Was he on public transportation or in his private car? Please, if you MUST lie, tell a more plausible LIE that people would believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by AfonjaConehead: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Brownville007:
If he's truly an IPOB, he should be dealt with . You can't destroy the East and run away to Lasgidi to enjoy . Mba! it will not happen.

Guys please help my channel to grow by watching and subscribing 🙏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=090vE7m6Kes
Mtcheww
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by JaredH: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Obviously you can't teach a dullard. It's just so impossible.

Help yourself with a dictionary to have a better idea where and when to use "Ed" "why fled".... "Why escaped"

Your mind keeps whispering it to you that you are correct.....

"Why fled"

Dundee
shutup omo igbo oshi..

Dullard from the east

1 Like

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
totit:
Cowards!!

Why fled, why not finish what you started? By all means, those criminals and heartless beings must be deported back to where he's coming from, he must face the wrath awaiting him.

We don't want them in our region, deport him back to his region Gov Soowolu, asap.

Illiterate dummy, English don suffer here fled indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by AfonjaConehead: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
totit why FLED!! Ode nla nla grin:
Cowards!!

Why fled, why not finish what you started? By all means, those criminals and heartless beings must be deported back to where he's coming from, he must face the wrath awaiting him.

We don't want them in our region, deport him back to his region Gov Soowolu, asap.
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by AfonjaConehead: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
SeunOsewaSucks:

The garri brainer says it is "perfect past tense,o
grin grin
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by porthouse7(f): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
Geminiivory:

You must be an irredeemable fool cum miserable rat
pained landlocked tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by OkayDaddy: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Abeg am tired of all these lies and propaganda. You guys should try something else.

He's already dead.
Tell your other ipob animals that if they dare enter Lagos, they will join him.
We won't use the resources of Lagos to feed ipob animals in jail. Once you are caught, you will "processed" immediately.
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
totit:

Can i go now, are you done, happy as well? cool

Where are you going to? Why do you lots hate the truth and contending with it?

Once it is loop sided, that's where you cultivate and harvest from...
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by OkayDaddy: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bridget95:
The way fools believe propaganda lies like this baffles me.

IPOB member with pistle in his pocket in lagos to do what? Fight Nigerian army with pistle?

Them don already kill that one. Na machete them use finish am, not even bullet.
Your rants can't bring him back to life.
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
OkayDaddy:

He's already dead.
We won't use the resources of Lagos to feed ipob animals in jail. Once you are caught, you will "processed" immediately.

Ikorudo cultists and Alfas will first finish those IPOB for us once they reach Lagos...

We don't need to panick, we have brothers that are not trained by any parents waiting to fight those Igbos
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by totit: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
SeunOsewaSucks:

Osu. cool
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by totit: 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
OkayDaddy:

He's already dead.

No place for terrorists in SW and all their sympathizers in the Alaba market must be fished out and deported back to red mud region.
Simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by totit: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Where are you going to? Why do you lots hate the truth and contending with it?

Once it is loop sided, that's where you cultivate and harvest from...

And the truth is?
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Fgovernor: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
totit:

No place for terrorists in SW and all their sympathizers in laba market must be fished out and deported back to red mud region.
Simple.
Drop location so that I can pay a visit
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by totit: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Fgovernor:
Drop location so that I can pay a visit

Because? grin
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
oilyngbati:
I think we should start ethnic profiling in Lagos of every south easterner, who just relocated to Lagos in the last 3yrs, by asking them of their opinions on ipob/esn terrorists.

Very correct bro,....but the problem those in South East are having now is that those from South West coming down in drones to sell Agbo, sew clothes and hide in South East don't know how to communicate in English language....

Can you come and be their interpreter?

Is really a problem for these people, bro,....
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
totit:

And the truth is?

That an OPC member was caught in Onitsha,...

And there are no pictures to prove it....

Yet the lies there made you believe is true because you love seeing where OPC members were ridiculed or malhandled,....or even seeing where Yorubas are perceived with bad names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Fgovernor: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
totit:

Because? grin
I just want to pay a friendly visit
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by VEHINTOLAR: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
RockHard:
That whole Festac town and Ago Palace area are infested with Ipob sleeper cells. Lagos state government dey play with fire if they don't come up with an effective way of neutralizing those terrorists in their midst, as a matter of urgency.

Exactly what I was discussing with a top government official yesterday ! The good thing is that Lagos state government is not sleeping, not at all ! In a few months to this time,Lagos state government will begin to roll out certain policies and security measures which is very likely to make a whole lots of those criminals to reconsider relocating back to their various villages in alaigbo. Those who always cry "victimisation" should better start in earnest now ! Aside that,if a single atrocity is traceable to any Igbo in Lagos, every Igbo in the South West will pay for it heavily !

We don't chest beat in this part of the world. Let them keep sneaking into Amuwo,Festac, Ago,Alaba,Ladipo,etc,o wa nle fun iyalaya won ! Omo y.eebo bawo,gboju,alaye !

2 Likes

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by OkayDaddy: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Ikorudo cultists and Alfas will first finish those IPOB for us once they reach Lagos...

We don't need to panick, we have brothers that are not trained by any parents waiting to fight those Igbos

Especially brothers without any parents like this one here.

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Especially brothers without any parents like this one here.

Oooh thanks for the advert,,.,.that's one of my sites in Anambra State.....

Should I show you pictures of the one am doing at Igbogbo Orieta Ikorudo ?

Thanks so much for the advert Bro.....wooow...memories....

This was in 2013 anyways....thanks ( don't think you have gotten a phone by then anyways)

Nairalanders over to you, Another Yoruba man is promoting my Construction works,....

Let's bottle to it......cheersssssss!!!!!!!
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Fgovernor: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Exactly what I was discussing with a top government official yesterday ! The good thing is that Lagos state government is not sleeping, not at all ! In a few months to this time,Lagos state government will begin to roll out certain policies and security measures which is very likely to make a whole lots of those criminals to reconsider relocating back to their various villages in alaigbo. Those who always cry "victimisation" should better start in earnest now ! Aside that,if a single atrocity is traceable to any Igbo in Lagos, every Igbo in the South West will pay for it heavily !

We don't chest beat in this part of the world. Let them keep sneaking into Amuwo,Festac, Ago,Alaba,Ladipo,etc,o wa nle fun iyalaya won ! Omo y.eebo bawo,gboju,alaye !
Yoruba and mouth 😂😂😂
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by nonhuman(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Fleeing from who, nonsense reporting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam / Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River / Yahaya Bello Cautions A Chinese Man For Doing A Shoddy Job (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.