Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets (35811 Views)

Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) / Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obiโ€™s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Alabaintprice(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2023
totit:

Fled and escaped are two words that have lots in common and they can be referred to a past event or activities.

The use of ' fled or escaped ' in my sentence was simply referring to an event that occurred not happening or occurring.
Lmaoo. grin

Mumu.... Is English really hard for you to understand or you just this dumb.

Who cares if both words have lots in common...
Understanding is very far from you....

The place where you used "why fled" is wrong. It is suppose to be "why flee"

How will you use "why" and "fled" at the same time?

Are you sure you're okay?๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

You just keep arguing like a foolish being that you obviously are.

Shiiiiiiiiit
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Alabaintprice(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2023
JaredH:
shutup omo igbo oshi..

Dullard from the east

Over intelligent from the west yet putting "why" and "fled" in same sentence......

I've seen you this is so intelligent.

A trader is teaching you basic English. You ought to be ashamed of yourself..

Dimwit
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by enemybulldozer(m): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2023
OkayDaddy:

He's already dead.
Tell your other ipob animals that if they dare enter Lagos, they will join him.
We won't use the resources of Lagos to feed ipob animals in jail. Once you are caught, you will "processed" immediately.
Shut up! see who is calling reasonable people "animal". grin grin grin
Fuel is now 700#, dollar is approximately a thousand naira, cost of living is very high, a lot of companies are retrenching their workers, some have even shut down. Upon all these I've not seen any positive reaction from you nor any of your cohorts. But you are here to masturbate over an arrest of a ghost and you want us to believe you are ok.

Is this not a typical example of chasing rats when your house is on fire? its only a f0.0l!sh @n!mal that can behave like this.
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Fgovernor: 8:11am On Aug 18, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Shut up! see who is calling reasonable people "animal". grin grin grin
Fuel is now 700#, dollar is approximately a thousand naira, cost of living is very high, a lot of companies are retrenching their workers, some have even shut down. Upon all these I've not seen any positive reaction from you nor any of your cohorts. But you are here to masturbate over an arrest of a ghost and you want us to believe you are ok.

Is this not a typical example of chasing rats when your house is on fire? its only a f0.0l!sh @n!mal that can behave like this.
Not mind them, na only mouth Dem fit make.
Fuel is 700 in my region,it is 50 in their region. The worst is that they leader had no manifesto before contesting for the rigged election.
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by enemybulldozer(m): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2023
Fgovernor:

Not mind them, na only mouth Dem fit make.
Fuel is 700 in my region,it is 50 in their region. The worst is that they leader had no manifesto before contesting for the rigged election.
Are you sure these agbadorians are real human beings? because from the look of things, I think they're a robot or something less than a robot.
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Fgovernor: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Are you sure these agbadorians are real human beings? because from the look of things, I think they're a robot or something less than a robot.
This is what we suffer from in this country,lot of senseless people, you have to tolerate them because you are better than them. All they know is to make mouth. I like the Hausa's more than them but you shouldn't let these psychiatric people destroy your peaceful love because they are also good people among them.
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by hopexter(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Whoever doesn't critisize his government doesn't love his country

Those who sing the praise of their oppressors are worse than slaves

You're either an illitrate or just being dumb as alot of you are over there.

You rather die than to support the progress of this country ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–

The progress of this country is in a safe hand as long as itโ€™s not from your region. No one from North or West will ever support anyone from your region because of you peopleโ€™s bitterness and hatred for other tribes. Bunch of useless thieves disturbing the entire nation undecided
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Geminiivory: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2023
porthouse7:
pained landlocked tribe

PAINED MISERABLE RAT ๐Ÿ˜† WHO LL CONTINUALLY REMAIN A TENANT TO THE IGBOS ON THEIR OWN LAND... IRREDEEMABLE FOOL
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Fgovernor: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2023
hopexter:

The progress of this country is in a safe hand as long as itโ€™s not from your region. No one from North or West will ever support anyone from your region because of you peopleโ€™s bitterness and hatred for other tribes. Bunch of useless thieves disturbing the entire nation undecided
That's because you were born in the same house,grew up in the same house, and still stays in the same house.
You haven't moved around, you need to grow up.
Abeg, reply me, let me give you hot violence
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by KwuoteYourFada: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2023
hopexter:

Yes those that voted obi in the north are Igbos

Those that voted him in the west are Igbos too ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Typical agbado swine ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by KwuoteYourFada: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2023
Fgovernor:

That's because you were born in the same house,grew up in the same house, and still stays in the same house.

My brother dey power but hungry go dey kill them grin

Very very dumb people grin
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Fgovernor: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

My brother dey power but hungry go dey kill them grin
Very very dumb people grin
Na mumu dem be
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by hopexter(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Yes those that voted obi in the north are Igbos

Those that voted him in the west are Igbos too ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Typical agbado swine ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Iโ€™m glad you brought that up? Did the igbos vote for other tribes? But other tribes voted for Obi you hypocrite angry
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by hopexter(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2023
Fgovernor:

Look at this native fowl typing trash. Iโ€™m from Edo state, lived in Lagos and did my tertiary PTI, in Delta and now living and working in UK. Have you ever lived outside your east and Lagos? Hypocrite grin
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by KwuoteYourFada: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2023
hopexter:

Iโ€™m glad you brought that up? Did the igbos vote for other tribes? But other tribes voted for Obi you hypocrite angry
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿคก

You're being dumb and shortsighted as you guys have always been

Did election in Nigeria started 2023? grin

Have we not been voting others?

How many times have you lot voted Igbos?

Igbos voted obj twice against even Ojukwu

Abeg gettat akpamu
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Fgovernor: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2023
hopexter:

Look at this native fowl typing trash. Iโ€™m from Edo state, lived in Lagos and did my tertiary PTI, in Delta and now living and working in UK. Have you ever lived outside your east and Lagos? Hypocrite grin
Yoruba and mouthgrin, living and working in the UK.
I you working as an illegal migrant, because if you got your Visa legitimately such trash talk wouldn't have be coming from a mentally stable human, or what about your brother who went to UK and talked trash.
You guys need human sense from God, hope you have eaten this morning
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by totit: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Mumu.... Is English really hard for you to understand or you just this dumb.

Who cares if both words have lots in common...
Understanding is very far from you....

The place where you used "why fled" is wrong. It is suppose to be "why flee"

How will you use "why" and "fled" at the same time?

Are you sure you're okay?๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

You just keep arguing like a foolish being that you obviously are.

Shiiiiiiiiit

Lool

This one it still crying on my mention.
You go explain taya. grin

1 Like

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by totit: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2023
enemybulldozer:
You should be the one to visit them not me.

Keep quiet then, next time, don't ask unnecessary questions.

1 Like

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by totit: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

Choose a coward that ran away to benin living under asylum in a poor country, is that what you call freedom.

Why are you yorubas attacking ipob as if there were never a time you guys supported igboho agitation. So what is the difference you bunch of cowards.

And Kanu too once fled and unfortunately, was captured like a monkey and now, he's eating watery beans. grin

Are you a member of IPOB? That's the question you need to first and foremost ask yourself. cheesy
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by hopexter(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Fgovernor:

Yoruba and mouthgrin, living and working in the UK.
I you working as an illegal migrant, because if you got your Visa legitimately such trash talk wouldn't have be coming from a mentally stable human, or what about your brother who went to UK and talked trash.
You guys need human sense from God, hope you have eaten this morning

Now the idiot has changed his tune, you all are known for your hypocrisy. Itโ€™s no longer youโ€™ve never travel in your life, fool.

Even if I get it illegitimately I still get to visit my country and do whatever I like. You and I are not the same lol.

See this thief wey hungry wan kill dey ask me whether Iโ€™ve eaten just because you want to beg for feeding money grin
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by hopexter(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿคก

You're being dumb and shortsighted as you guys have always been

Did election in Nigeria started 2023? grin

Have we not been voting others?

How many times have you lot voted Igbos?

Igbos voted obj twice against even Ojukwu

Abeg gettat akpamu

E pain am. Hypocrite grin
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by KwuoteYourFada: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
hopexter:

E pain am. Hypocrite grin
If irony was a person ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by porthouse7(f): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Geminiivory:

PAINED MISERABLE RAT ๐Ÿ˜† WHO LL CONTINUALLY REMAIN A TENANT TO THE IGBOS ON THEIR OWN LAND... IRREDEEMABLE FOOL
trash talk won't help u, I have Igbo tenants. I will send them packing soon cos the can't pay rent

1 Like

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Fgovernor: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
hopexter:

Now the idiot has changed his tune, you all are known for your hypocrisy. Itโ€™s no longer youโ€™ve never travel in your life, fool.

Even if I get it illegitimately I still get to visit my country and do whatever I like. You and I are not the same lol.

See this thief wey hungry wan kill dey ask me whether Iโ€™ve eaten just because you want to beg for feeding money grin
This one you are shouting hypocrisy,are you aware that's what your tribe is known for, they never stand in one place.
Yoruba and mouthgrin you still get to visit your country and do whatever I like Yoruba and mouthgrin
I hope you have eaten,if not drop your account details,so that we can help you before you chat to death
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by ezegenigbonine: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
totit:

And Kanu too once fled and unfortunately, was captured like a monkey and now, he's eating watery beans. grin

Are you a member of IPOB? That's the question you need to first and foremost ask yourself. cheesy

Point of correction kanu flew to his place of birth united kingdom, which is basically different from a pauper igboho who is seeking asylum in a poor stinking country.

You asked me if am a member of ipob, my brother I am from a Biafran origin, am not a coward like you and by the grace of God we will be free from you guys. Yoruba and Hausa hate this tribe so much, why trying to be with this tribe as one country, why not allow them to go so that you can have your country and enjoy it as you wish.
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by totit: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

Point of correction kanu flew to his place of birth united kingdom, which is basically different from a pauper igboho who is seeking asylum in a poor stinking country.

You asked me if am a member of ipob, my brother I am from a Biafran origin, am not a coward like you and by the grace of God [b]we will be free from you guys. [/b]Yoruba and Hausa hate this tribe so much, why trying to be with this tribe as one country, why not allow them to go so that you can have your country and enjoy it as you wish.

No, he didn't fly out, he ran with all his life and might like the coward Ojukwu and below is the proof. Lool.

How are you free when in reality you are still under Nigeria crying, wailing for freedom, how is that possible, does that even make sense to you? grin

I notice the way you S'E'ners abuse the word ' coward ' and it's dawn on me that you are delusional or don't even understand that you are the epitome of that word.

Lmao.

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Highlife217: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
They call everyone they donโ€™t like IPOB
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Autobot05: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
A very stupid story
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
totit:

So, according to your logic and reasoning, it's a must to add ' a picture or image ' to ascertain authentic or genuine news.

Lmaoo. grin

This was how Propaganda started in South West ......incase you don't know
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by totit: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

This was how Propaganda started in South West ......incase you don't know

Show us the source of where and how it started before I believe you. grin
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
totit:

Show us the source of where and how it started before I believe you. grin

Hahaahhahahaha........ I give up on you Biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest / Great Speeches In African And Black History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.