Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,974 members, 7,873,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo (53161 Views)

All Eyes On Supreme Court As Suit Against Banning Old Naira Notes Resumes Today / Rivers: All Eyes On Magnus Abe As Political Permutations Changes / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by AmDayo: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
successmatters:
I have ordered for 100 shirts, I will share it to people soon.

Nigeria must be better in my lifetime.

We cannot allow thieves and drug barons to win this fight.

I will be happy to have one sir
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by SimplyBOAT: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
I guess Tinubu and apc(criminals, cheaters) never saw this coming
Truly,,,,,,truly,,,,,,,,ALL EYES ON THE JUDICIARY
WE MUST RECLAIM OUR MANDATES
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by ogbonti: 2:30am On Aug 19, 2023
Blazebond:
One person buy plain polo for about 3k or 5 k,put design of "all eyes on judiciary" for front and maybe back,begin to sell am 10k or 15k upwards to mugus like una so that una go fit dey shout all eyes on judiciary while him and his family they do balancing for acct eveyrday.

make you go write "Bola, on your mandate we shall stand" please get creative and try to sell it

btw, just wear that t-shirt i describe above pass upper sakponba - you go know say kai kai and water get the same color

but na different work dem dey do for body grin

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Never4getU: 3:19am On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Nigerians truly wanted Peter Obi. But Tinubu rigged his way through .

But I trust the judiciary to do the needful and kick tinubu out

When has igbos turned to Nigerians? Although this is all efforts being made just to make it look like a Nigerians stuff whereas it is igbo things using lies to sell their deadbit as a national assets. No matter u do, if u like go on top of olúmọ rock in abeokuta to inscribed it for the whole world ito see,bu won't succeed to intimidate judiciary to do her job.

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Ifogift007: 3:30am On Aug 19, 2023
9jatriot:
The only time many Nigerians get creative is when it is time to foment trouble.

Tell them to think up ideas to improve a situation, you will not find them there.
Month end Don dey reach u don collect your salary?😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Okhuadams(m): 6:12am On Aug 19, 2023
Afikoo:
The worst thing the government did was pulling down that All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboards.

You can never suppress the people will.

Watch as market women , kids , elderly rock the all eyes on the judiciary polo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YszMyAsA3cI
Someone just made money selling polo when the person knows that the case is already lost before it started the judiciary cannot be blackmailed

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by samuel9000: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2023
Arrest them.....mumu people
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Chochovini: 7:06am On Aug 19, 2023
Majesty7:

Don't you think it is the other way round? One is busy with administration while the other is just showing up his stupidity with a senseless slogan.
. Very well then. Lets see how it goes.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Chochovini: 7:07am On Aug 19, 2023
samuel9000:
. Arrest them? For what crime if I may ask?
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Chochovini: 7:15am On Aug 19, 2023
samuel9000:
. Arreet them? For what crime exactly if I may ask?

You mean, they should arrest a whole market people? Stop jittering. If your druggie com president by proxy has a clear conscience, he and your likes would have no reason to fear.

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by HRMK: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2023
SIMPLY SAY ATIKULATES AND OBIDIENTS MEMBERS!!
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Seunjungle(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2023
They are very easily to identify whenever they speak or react to issues.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Psalter: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2023
By the time judgment is delivered, I hope you will all shun sentiment and reason with sound judgment. The way these people are handling this matter, it is obvious that anything short of victory for gringory will not be acceptable to them. But then, the law must prevail even if heaven will fall.

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Alpharey: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2023
9jatriot:

Tell them to think up ideas to improve a situation, you will not find them there.

How does all eyes on judiciary to do justice to a case become trouble making. Chaaiii, the guilty are simply afraid. Talking about the way forward or improve a situation, judiciary should pronounce judgement with fairness regardless of whose ox is gored.

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Jimiyung(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2023
classic example of clowning at its finest..
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Alpharey: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2023
Okhuadams:
Someone just made money selling polo when the person knows that the case is already lost before it started the judiciary cannot be blackmailed

All eyes on judiciary statement does not specify the person that should win or lose. I wonder how you people jump to conclusions that it is made to favour Peter Obi. Unless there is something you guys are not telling us about this case

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Mayeldah(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2023
Why is Tinubu hurt by this 'ALL EYES ON THE JUDICIARY' adverts?

I thought he is also at the PEPT for justice?

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by TheGift: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Waste of Time

Why? because it does not favor your candidate?

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Parachoko: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2023
TheGift:

Why? because it does not favor your candidate?
How's this affecting Asiwaju?
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by TheGift: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
Parachoko:
How's this affecting Asiwaju?

Oh. Is Asiwaju your candidate?

If He the acting FG was not affected by it, what's with all the effort to silence people merely asking for what is their right to.?
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by indigenous234(f): 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
True. But it was still rigged. Or didn't you see videos of violence and disruptions In the same Edo state?. Then you wonder how Bulaba got 25%.

NOETHNICITY:
LP won elections in Edo state. If anybody would rig, it would be PDP and not the APC. But the last Edo election was mostly free and fair
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:00am On Aug 20, 2023
indigenous234:
True. But it was still rigged. Or didn't you see videos of violence and disruptions In the same Edo state?. Then you wonder how Bulaba got 25%.

The PDP and desperate LP for obvious reasons rigged the elections.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by richie240: 12:22am On Aug 20, 2023
9jatriot:

That wan too far sef.
For 4 years and counting ipob has been locking them indoors at least once every week, den never for once print tee_shirt in protest.
grin

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by indigenous234(f): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2023
You're not on the ground so don't make silly comments. LP doesn't have the capacity to rig an election in Edo State. Yes, the PDP rigged as well as the APC. That at least explains how Atiku or Tinubu could secure 25% in any Southern State.

NOETHNICITY:
The PDP and desperate LP for obvious reasons rigged the elections.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
indigenous234:
You're not on the ground so don't make silly comments. LP doesn't have the capacity to rig an election in Edo State. Yes, the PDP rigged as well as the APC. That at least explains how Atiku or Tinubu could secure 25% in any Southern State.

LP must really comprise of saints, according to your unsilly opinion
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by walefresh3(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
maticar:

Show us the red muddy water in Ogun state

The ones you put alum over night so you can drink them in the morning
I am only trying to let you know that anambranians are suffering from Thiefobi nonchalant attitude..

THIEF obi failure to revived anambra state brought this primitive situation of the state...

How could he waste 8 years without doing nothing about this ?

BARREN soil... Poor people...

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by indigenous234(f): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2023
On the contrary. LP is not made up of saints. Over 90% of those that voted LP are not LP members. (Me among). Can you say same of the other parties?. Thier only gain is to see the birth of a new Nigeria. No incentive to rig .

NOETHNICITY:
LP must really comprise of saints, according to your unsilly opinion
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2023
indigenous234:
On the contrary. LP is not made up of saints. Over 90% of those that voted LP are not LP members. (Me among). Can you say same of the other parties?. Thier only gain is to see the birth of a new Nigeria. No incentive to rig .

Well, I too happens to just be like you. I’m no card carrying member of any part, but support was a 100% given to the APC
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by nairanaira12: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
9jatriot:

You cannot build a nation on the foundation of falsehood

You are not a patriot. You are just a Hypocrite and pretender

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by indigenous234(f): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Then I'd guess you're Yoruba or Muslim.

NOETHNICITY:
Well, I too happens to just be like you. I’m no card carrying member of any part, but support was a 100% given to the APC
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by adabaraabdul: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Reference:

No sir. The Judiciary is not above advocacy and citizen pressure. It is done everywhere democracy is practiced.

Courts in the west are often picketed during high profile and contentious rulings involving individuals, institutions and government over programs and policy disputes. You only need to constantly watch international news. It happens all the time.

I don't know how any of the arms of government can be held to account in office if not by advocacy and civil pressure.

May I ask you the mechanism by which the Judiciary is checked in a democratic set up and can you tell me if this mechanism presently works in the case of Nigeria.

Remember that a working Judiciary is for the benefit of all citizens no matter ones view on any issue. Because with time everyone will be affected by the quality of their service to the nation. This is a given.

Optimism as you say is not a guarantor of good governance. No where is the world do things work by citizens of a country just sitting and hoping. No be una dey talk say, 'power is not given...'
Great! thank you. We await the outcome of the PET.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Thundafireseun: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Nigerians truly wanted Peter Obi. But Tinubu rigged his way through .

But I trust the judiciary to do the needful and kick tinubu out

Yawns and catwalks away

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.