Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo (53171 Views)

All Eyes On Supreme Court As Suit Against Banning Old Naira Notes Resumes Today / Rivers: All Eyes On Magnus Abe As Political Permutations Changes / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by ogbe88(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tareq1105:

I've learned to ignore anything Obi LP and obidients. Tshirts o, billboards o, all na labour in vain.
A youth without sense.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Dottormentor: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
Iro loma pa iyalaya e
Eleribobo
eliyke:
Some agbado people go say na SE people not knowing say na mostly Benin nd portharcourt people carry obi matter 4 head pass
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by FuckTheMod: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Nigerians truly wanted Peter Obi. But Tinubu rigged his way through .

But I trust the judiciary to do the needful and kick tinubu out
Dreamer
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Reference(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
9jatriot:
The only time many Nigerians get creative is when it is time to foment trouble.

Tell them to think up ideas to improve a situation, you will not find them there.

Well, I think they are trying to 'improve the situation' by seeking justice, and perhaps a new government to rescue them from their situation which is presently dire.

And those in power at the moment are not helping their cause by running around like headless chickens.

The quality of governance will always and ultimately prove the legitimacy of any government. And on this government, the jury is still out.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by adabaraabdul: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
The billboards and Tees are very unnecessary. Nigerians are watching the judiciary always and very optimistic that the right things will always be done. There's no need putting the judiciary under unnecessary pressure. I hope the same people sponsoring this campaign will be OK with whatever judgement reached.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by sukkot: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
successmatters:

Yes, because we no get light to study prototypes for more than 2 hours. China get electricity 24 hours.

My point is that Nigeria is being held down so that some people won't become too successful.
you are very correct. Nigeria is being held down so yorubas will not become too successful. Even with being held down they have the best region that everybody runs to. I am sure you typed this from Lagos or ibadan
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Alliswell248: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nobody is surprised....

You can't harass the judges.....

Jagaban till 2031...

Obi can be Ipob miscreants President
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Funflipper: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

You guys should ease off this bogus claim a little. Are you more Nigerian than those who voted for other candidates?
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Achor1111(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
successmatters:
I have ordered for 100 shirts, I will share it to people soon.

Nigeria must be better in my lifetime.

We cannot allow thieves and drug barons to win this fight.
Pls, I will need 3

2 Likes

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
The voice of God is heard only on the streets,don't ignore it when the people speak! If not,disaster looms

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Toks2008(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Naija judiciary don't have the balls

Bunch of clowns they are.

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by AlwaysPositive: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
a4cube:
Is it your time?

Lolz.

I love the way you guys give this agbados tough time and heart ache

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by AlwaysPositive: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
walefresh3:
mumu ... Magnus okaraka hand work in plateau state...

Wear am for Lagos let see... Then we go confirm say NAA NIGERIANS project...

U go select some novice dey share T- shirt give them...

Why are you angry that people are asking the Judiciary to do the right thing Are you allergic to the right things??

I expect you to insult me sha and avoid the question.

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Funflipper: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
onuman:
But make I ask: those judges in charge of the PEPT, don't they have conscience?
How could someone vow before the world that no other method except electronic transmission of vote results shall be used to conduct an election for transparency purposes; but after voters cast their votes, the same person resorted to manual transmission and collation of votes to announce someone winner of the presidential election?

It's like a cock and bull story; never gonna be accepted by any body in a saner clime.

So for just that reason, you expect the judges to annul the election?
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by chiboycue: 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
Afikoo:
The worst thing the government did was pulling down that All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboards.

You can never suppress the people will.

Watch as market women , kids , elderly rock the all eyes on the judiciary polo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YszMyAsA3cI

If the judiciary does not get it right this time. They would never get it right again. The Judiciary should just use their church/mosque mind to do the needful.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by CJStarz: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nigerians are stubborn o🤣

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by azpekuliar: 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
eliyke:
Some agbado people go say na SE people not knowing say na mostly Benin nd portharcourt people carry obi matter 4 head pass

You dey mind those Agbado fools

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Ochies: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
He don set. Justice most be done

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by gideonvalor98(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
Una go rest with this all these stupidity y'all displaying. When the final nail is hammered into the coffins of Obi sealing his defeat and ultimately his political sojourn by the PEPT. Y'all eyes go clear - the highness caused by huge dose of MKPURU MIRI will clear off and your brains resorted to FACTORY SETTINGS. Then you will once again start mimming to your normal lines 'WE'RE BEING MARGINALISED'
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
wahala ti poju!
cool

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by onlyboyson(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
successmatters:

Bro if you share the Tshirts e go reach me?

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Reference(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
adabaraabdul:
The billboards and Tees are very unnecessary. Nigerians are watching the judiciary always and very optimistic that the right things will always be done. There's no need putting the judiciary under unnecessary pressure. I hope the same people sponsoring this campaign will be OK with whatever judgement reached.

No sir. The Judiciary is not above advocacy and citizen pressure. It is done everywhere democracy is practiced.

Courts in the west are often picketed during high profile and contentious rulings involving individuals, institutions and government over programs and policy disputes. You only need to constantly watch international news. It happens all the time.

I don't know how any of the arms of government can be held to account in office if not by advocacy and civil pressure.

May I ask you the mechanism by which the Judiciary is checked in a democratic set up and can you tell me if this mechanism presently works in the case of Nigeria.

Remember that a working Judiciary is for the benefit of all citizens no matter ones view on any issue. Because with time everyone will be affected by the quality of their service to the nation. This is a given.

Optimism as you say is not a guarantor of good governance. No where is the world do things work by citizens of a country just sitting and hoping. No be una dey talk say, 'power is not given...'
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by seunodediranivy: 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
successmatters:

When you're done with wasting of your money, time and sense, your brain will be reset,

Even your boss, Peter Obi has accepted that he is a looser.

Continue with the nonsense
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
ogbe88:
U are not well, which Edo r u talking about
Was Edo election fraud?
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Chochovini: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Parachoko:
Waste of Time
. So you thought. Why then both tilunbum and your likes jittery?
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by dangermouse(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:

...foment trouble.

Not "ferment" trouble.

What are they fermenting trouble for? Them wan take am distill alcohol?

cheesy grin
Can't stop laughing.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by enemyofprogress: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
This will favour me and my family
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Metrofox(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
Had a dream, Obi won 1 case and lost the other. Is the victory coming from the Supreme court? Time will tell.. this is the last chance for Nigeria
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Innocent2255: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
Indeed, there was a country.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Majesty7: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bluntguy:
Those judiciary people are under pressure to do the right thing.
They can't do otherwise.
Billboard or no billboard, all eyes are on the judiciary. grin

To do what? Cancel the election and order a rerun or make Obi the president? Honestly, Nigeria has many foolish people.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Majesty7: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
Chochovini:
. So you thought. Why then both tilunbum and your likes jittery?

Don't you think it is the other way round? One is busy with administration while the other is just showing up his stupidity with a senseless slogan.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by ChinemeremFidel: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
successmatters:

Do you mind sending one to me here at Lagos Ikorodu

I would need to wear it here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.