Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo (53166 Views)

All Eyes On Supreme Court As Suit Against Banning Old Naira Notes Resumes Today / Rivers: All Eyes On Magnus Abe As Political Permutations Changes / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by penearth(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
This just d Genesis
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Tareq1105: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
it waste of time even in 2031 obi in LP ll come Third... Obedients are just nuisances... Some pple forgot Atiku came second... Person say Nigerians wanted obi like he is what... PDP or APC remains the party to win president others are just behind

The only LP state Abia is about to be snatched from them by PDP if not for Lateef Fagbemi APC lawyer, same man they have abused and insulted severally, that appeared in court yesterday to save Otti. Though that wouldn't stop them from insulting Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Hubeznigeria(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
The Edo that you mentioned (I don’t know about port harcourt) Tinubu still scored 25% of the votes clean and clear without rigging.
By without rigging in the concluding part of your statement, do you attempt to validate the possibility of not rigging in Edo state in contrast to other states?
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by maasoap(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
Honestly speaking, it doesn't make sense. Why would any sensible voter expect someone who got "massive" votes from only one region and almost none from the northern three regions be declared as winner? Obidients should stop judiciary blackmailing.

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by assholemods: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
eliyke:
Some agbado people go say na SE people not knowing say na mostly Benin nd portharcourt people carry obi matter 4 head pass
Indeed! Make una dey fool un sef.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by richardokubo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:

...foment trouble.

Not "ferment" trouble.

What are they fermenting trouble for? Them wan take am distill alcohol?

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by darealez(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
9jatriot:
The only time many Nigerians get creative is when it is time to foment trouble.

Tell them to think up ideas to improve a situation, you will not find them there.
How's all eyes on the Judiciary trouble? Shouldn't all eyes be on the judiciary in the determination of the truly elected candidate?
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by FamTomx2(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
Blazebond:
One person buy plain polo for about 3k or 5 k,put design of "all eyes on judiciary" for front and maybe back,begin to sell am 10k or 15k upwards to mugus like una so that una go fit dey shout all eyes on judiciary while him and his family they do balancing for acct eveyrday.

I'm very sure if you were there, you would have stolen one 😁😁
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by assholemods: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Nigerians truly wanted Peter Obi. But Tinubu rigged his way through .

But I trust the judiciary to do the needful and kick tinubu out
Who are the Nigerians talk for yourself. As if Obi is the only person that command followership.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by assholemods: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
successmatters:

Most people in the good side of the south can start and operate an oil refinery, build a car from scratch, invest and invent any machinery, but Nigeria is afraid of their creativity, that's why they are running Nigeria upside down to keep amenities unavailable and scatter every creative spirit.

But we will win in the end.
One of the most senseless comments I have ever read!
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Tareq1105: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kenmatt:
Someone said; "wear am for Lagos make we see"

But on a serious note, why is it that APC people are seeing this as if it's all against them.

Even the LP, PDP and also APC could still be the brain behind those projects.

Even though "All eyes is on Judiciary"

Are APC trying to tell us something in another language that they actually didn't win the election and thereby feeling guilty of the Clarion call by the people for the Judiciary to deliver without fear or favour.

I've learned to ignore anything Obi LP and obidients. Tshirts o, billboards o, all na labour in vain.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Garrieveryday: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
It won't still change anything. Nigeria does not have judges with such well-developed "balls" to see the truth in a matter such as this and say nothing but the truth. Dem never born. Well, they can always be the first time.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by tabaralph: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

So in your mind judiciary will kick out Tinubu and install Obi that came distant 3rd position abi, you try well well.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by opera1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
Handy work of the looserz
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Kendo93: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wahala wahala grin
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by ShaqFu: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Afikoo:
The worst thing the government did was pulling down that All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboards.

You can never suppress the people will.

Watch as market women , kids , elderly rock the all eyes on the judiciary polo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YszMyAsA3cI
nonsense. It is obvious this is sponsored by some individuals who are still aggrieved by the outcome of the last election.

One would think they will tell us which market the women wore those shirts and how many market women did wear them, same goes with the kids.

These individuals think many Nigerians are as thick and foolish like them, who are gullible and can swallow any nonsense thrown at them. Tssk.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by blowjohn(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
They had better keep their eyes on their market wares and sales.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Throwback: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
successmatters:
I have ordered for 100 shirts, I will share it to people soon.

Nigeria must be better in my lifetime.

We cannot allow thieves and drug barons to win this fight.

I will sell it to you.

Anyone who wants to live a delusion, I am happy to oblige.

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Thinkfree(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
9jatriot:
The only time many Nigerians get creative is when it is time to foment trouble.

Tell them to think up ideas to improve a situation, you will not find them there.
that trouble they are fermenting they will surely no matter how long it takes
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by wonder233: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Soth east and South south wanted Obi not the entire Nigeria. Up north religion is more valuable to them than any other consideration. While in the Southwest, majority lean towards tribe.
And just like Buhari, a combo of the core north and md a larger chunk of the southwes guarantees you victory.
Lets be analytical, everything is not emotion. No way Obi could have won. Most Abokis don't know you, many Yorubas hate you, how will you win?
LagosFirstSon:

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by do4luv14(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
successmatters:

Sir share reach me too,

this shege must stop

1 Like

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by georgeakins: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
successmatters:

You can order for 1m shirts, no one cares.

Jagaban is the president.
Peter Obi has been conquered.

Obi can never be our president
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Metalsmith(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bluntguy:
Those judiciary people are under pressure to do the right thing.
They can't do otherwise.
Billboard or no billboard, all eyes are on the judiciary. grin
What is the right thing you want Judiciary to do. If it is to declare 3rd position as the winner is the right otherwise it is the voice of ethnic bigot.Nigeria has moved on .Stop stoking fire and brimstone on peace loving Nigerian. I detest sore losers! Stop harassing the Judiciary.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by DOD88: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Point of correction! Ibos truly wanted Peter Obi, not Yorubas, Hausas and Fulanis. Obi can never be president in Nigeria even if he continues to contest till eternity.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by georgeakins: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
eliyke:
Some agbado people go say na SE people not knowing say na mostly Benin nd portharcourt people carry obi matter 4 head pass

They fit carry the matter for back, no one cares.
Jagaban will spend 8 years in Aso Rock
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by georgeakins: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Ibos desperately want Obi, not Nigerians
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Georgejeez: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
We told them before the Election that the only way to remove APC from Aso rock is Unity and only PDP have the structure to achieve that ,They asked us "What is Structure ?"

We told them that a vote for PO is an indirect vote for Tinubu , they said "they prefer to waste their vote on LP , in other to make a statement than to vote for the Mother party .

We told them that you can never defeat a united house with a disunited one , they said "They would rather vote PO than allow a Northerner come back to power .

We told them that the major issue is , saving Nigeria from the Party of Cankerworms and not whether the saviour is a Fulani , but they shut down their eyes and hearts , thought they can do it alone by splitting into LP and G5 .

Now the statement has been made, they are running helter skelter looking for a mandate they never had , thinking about how to intimidate the judiciary when it's crystal clear that 3rd cannot jump over 2nd to overtake 1st ..
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by solja147(m): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
maticar:

Cry

I thought you would say soldiers will strip them naked as they stripped the billboard

Go and naked them, you know you want to

Obi supporters jux like unnecessary attentions, una want to bully the judiciary or Yu guys are still campaigning
Lolz, joke of a mob
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tareq1105:

The only LP state Abia is about to be snatched from them by PDP if not for Lateef Fagbemi APC lawyer, same man they have abused and insulted severally, that appeared in court yesterday to save Otti. Though that wouldn't stop them from insulting Yorubas.
lateef is working for his money though... Obedients especially Igbos are known to Insult pple... Who didn't support their Messiah Obi... Many of them have resorted to blackmail and propaganda which ll never aid obi by the way..
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Pascaldebravoo: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:

...foment trouble.

Not "ferment" trouble.

What are they fermenting trouble for? Them wan take am distill alcohol?

Op, foment or ferment, both are correct. Allow him to use any one he chooses to use.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by 1Alex: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
eliyke:
even a typical Igbo man has faced his business after the nonsense called election. This also happened in 2015.
Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Thinkfree(m): 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
indigenous234:
Same reason bulaba won Benue and Rivers States.

stop saying rubbish, benue was never going to favour obi but most of u thought Christianity is the only thing that can give obi victory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC / How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment / Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.