Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

Oyinbo Woman Explained Why She’s Always And Will Only Ever Date Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Woman Explained Why She’s Always And Will Only Ever Date Nigerian Men (1252 Views)

You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Woman Explained Why She’s Always And Will Only Ever Date Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nigerian men happen to be the most deluded set of people. You’ll always see them on this forum with their nonsense “team white women” some of them even believe they are rare specie and are wanted by women of all races in the abroad until they travel only to see that no one gives a flying Bleep about them. Many of them even go as high as 10yrs without getting a single woman

The screenshot below show it all

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Explained Why She’s Always And Will Only Ever Date Nigerian Men by ify84(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
Headline is different from the story. So, why the Deception

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Woman Explained Why She’s Always And Will Only Ever Date Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
ify84:
Headline is different from the story. So, why the Deception

That’s the kind of headline y’all want to see
Re: Oyinbo Woman Explained Why She’s Always And Will Only Ever Date Nigerian Men by myyansh68(m): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Very funny.
This is a classic White Chick,not those "rejected by White Men and a gold to Black Men kinda Woman ".

cheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Explained Why She’s Always And Will Only Ever Date Nigerian Men by MrAgbako: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Shiut up! You like black men because you like big priick😂
Re: Oyinbo Woman Explained Why She’s Always And Will Only Ever Date Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 18, 2023
myyansh68:
Very funny.
This is a classic White Chick,not those "rejected by White Men and a gold to Black Men kinda Woman ".

cheesycheesy

Lol I agree
Re: Oyinbo Woman Explained Why She’s Always And Will Only Ever Date Nigerian Men by Sonnobax15(m): 4:19am On Aug 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
At least she's making herself valuable here undecided
Re: Oyinbo Woman Explained Why She’s Always And Will Only Ever Date Nigerian Men by 1Sharon(f): 5:46am On Aug 18, 2023
Lol most people stick to their own. Only a minority of people are dating out.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Explained Why She’s Always And Will Only Ever Date Nigerian Men by Dshocker(m): 6:23am On Aug 18, 2023
Nigerian men happen to be the most deluded set of people. You’ll always see them on this forum with their nonsense “team white women” some of them even believe they are rare specie and are wanted by women of all races in the abroad until they travel only to see that no one gives a flying Bleep about them. Many of them even go as high as 10yrs without getting a single woman

The screenshot below show it all

From the write up, one can deduce that this shit was written by a Nigerian.

Immediately i saw the part where she said i am not attracted to black men AT ALL, i knew the post was made by a female Nigerian sadist.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Action Without Proof? / I Dont Need Him Again / A Girl Does Not Like You, How Would You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.