Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:53 AM

‘stop Doing Drugs’, Naira Marley Urges Fans After Joining NDLEA Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘stop Doing Drugs’, Naira Marley Urges Fans After Joining NDLEA Campaign (287 Views)

Anambra Lawmaker 'Decamps' Back To PDP 43 Days After Joining APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Returns Home After Joining APC, Receives Rousing Welcome / 2 Months After Joining PDP, Governor Ganduje's Former Deputy Returns To The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘stop Doing Drugs’, Naira Marley Urges Fans After Joining NDLEA Campaign by Everydaystories: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
Naira Marley Bag NDLEA Ambassadors, Join Fight Against Drags Abuse

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fniZuPx4-U0

Nigerian singer, Azeez Adeshina Fashola, popularly known as Naira Marley, has implored his fans popularly known as ‘Marlians’ to stop the abuse of drugs.

The singer made the appeal on Thursday while announcing his new partnership with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in their campaign against drug abuse.

According to the singer, the abuse of substance is not healthy and can lead individuals to crimes.

The ‘Baby Kingsway’ crooner opened up that he keyed into the anti-drug campaign because of his intention to see the streets cleansed of drug abuse.

He said, ”I will like to urge my fans, the Marlians, all Nigerian youths to stop doing drugs because it is not good for your wellbeing, let’s all stop substance abuse in every form, I have keyed into this campaign to support NDLEA to stop drugs in the streets. Please join us. It is really not good; it makes you go back into crime.”  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/stop-doing-drugs-naira-marley-urges-fans-after-joining-ndlea-campaign/amp/

Re: ‘stop Doing Drugs’, Naira Marley Urges Fans After Joining NDLEA Campaign by talented321: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
Imagine drug dealer advicing decent people'' nigeria no really get break again'' the country just dey go the wrong direction''
Nigerians worship money too much'''
Re: ‘stop Doing Drugs’, Naira Marley Urges Fans After Joining NDLEA Campaign by KwuoteYourFada: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
cheesy

The irony

Re: ‘stop Doing Drugs’, Naira Marley Urges Fans After Joining NDLEA Campaign by CoronaVirusPro: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I won’t be surprised if Davido also becomes an ambassador for Gold Circle condoms.

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Doing Drugs’, Naira Marley Urges Fans After Joining NDLEA Campaign by Osariemen12: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
Mumu ambassador. Compensations for his song - Tinubu.
Re: ‘stop Doing Drugs’, Naira Marley Urges Fans After Joining NDLEA Campaign by Osariemen12: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
No wonder Tonko voiced out her grievances. We, from the greater south, don't take rubbish.
Re: ‘stop Doing Drugs’, Naira Marley Urges Fans After Joining NDLEA Campaign by niyo001(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: ‘stop Doing Drugs’, Naira Marley Urges Fans After Joining NDLEA Campaign by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
grin

I knew the aim was to make him a NDLEA ambassador just like Chioma Ajunwa is one because of her being an Olympic champion who though was also tested positive for drugs.
Re: ‘stop Doing Drugs’, Naira Marley Urges Fans After Joining NDLEA Campaign by IVORY2009(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Everydaystories:
Naira Marley Bag NDLEA Ambassadors, Join Fight Against Drags Abuse

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fniZuPx4-U0

Nigerian singer, Azeez Adeshina Fashola, popularly known as Naira Marley, has implored his fans popularly known as ‘Marlians’ to stop the abuse of drugs.

The singer made the appeal on Thursday while announcing his new partnership with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in their campaign against drug abuse.

According to the singer, the abuse of substance is not healthy and can lead individuals to crimes.

The ‘Baby Kingsway’ crooner opened up that he keyed into the anti-drug campaign because of his intention to see the streets cleansed of drug abuse.

He said, ”I will like to urge my fans, the Marlians, all Nigerian youths to stop doing drugs because it is not good for your wellbeing, let’s all stop substance abuse in every form, I have keyed into this campaign to support NDLEA to stop drugs in the streets. Please join us. It is really not good; it makes you go back into crime.”  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/stop-doing-drugs-naira-marley-urges-fans-after-joining-ndlea-campaign/amp/

Yahoo boy/Musician/Ndlea brand ambassador

(1) (Reply)

Family Raises Alarm Over Missing 37-year-old Nigerian Man In Dubai / Election Tribunal: ‘All Eyes On The Judiciary’ The Story So Far… / "Who Are You To Accuse The Yoruba Of Betrayal?" (A Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.