Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance (26143 Views)

Military Releases 1,009 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters To Borno Government / Abia Civil Servants Lay Curses On Ikpeazu Over Non-payment Of 9months Salary / CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by tunjijones(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2023
Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by isaaclech(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2023
Am I dreaming, boko Haram dey protest... This country tire me Sha.. Weytin unemployed go come do?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by nony43(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:
Fake news...

Fake because you don’t have data to watch videos.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by gaby(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2023
Lol

It is officially over.

Abeg make dem go visit Ebola for Arsehole Rock. After all, if the Fatso Dokubo can do so, they should have no problems gaining access either.

Joke of a country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by Aquaflow77: 9:20am On Aug 19, 2023
Wetin person no go see 4 dis country
Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by Nyne: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2023
wink we
olatade:
Imagine the audacity.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by simfrost90210: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2023
Just look at rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2023
Very good development.is very okay.make una continue
Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by onomej4u1: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2023
If this news is true, they should all be killed immediately instead of wasting accomodation in housing them and paying them from Federal Government scarce resources. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by MSA111: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2023
These people shouldn’t have been placed on any allowance to begin with. They could have been provided with grants/loan to venture into businesses and agriculture for long run sustainability.
Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by mcgodison2531(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2023
Federal Government will pay them for sure

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by Yankee101: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2023
Wow

Naija don miss road tey tey
Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by Kingosytex(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2023
They should pack these idiots into a place and bomb them. Fools.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by BoldBrainz(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2023
Okay.
I've changed my mind.
Initially I thought Netflix could buy Nigeria and make a comedy series from it. Now it looks like they can actually make a horror series from it as well.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by Ikpunnegi01: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2023
Welcome to Zoo republic! Its interesting and some of these people are even Nairalanders.. 30k people, you all know them here, defending their sponsors left and right.. Npower people are complaining, even terrorists too. Wonder shall never end; they should take up their guns and ammos..

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by Tyhazan1055: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2023
Just imagine the kind of country we are.
A country were bandit, thief, ex-convicts and illiterate dictate how the country will b run..

I don’t no if am to cry 😭 or laugh
IS THERE ANY HOPE IN THIS COUNTRY?
NO BE DIE WE DEY SO?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by Masterclass32: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2023
Terrorists now demand minimum wage. The audacity!

Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by MrBroke(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2023
All I can do is grin
Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by phemmie06(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2023
Nigeria, a country where the legit suffer and the violence get paid all in the name of fake repentance
Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by wittywriter: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2023
triple996:
fake news.......
I repeat ..... THIS IS FAKE NEWS

There is nowhere within d video u see them talking about any rubbish allowance. One idiot blogger just took a random video of people protesting about insecurity and paint it to their own propaganda since most people on nairaland dont understand hausa or kanuri
Lolz
Ikpunnegi01:
Welcome to Zoo republic! Its interesting and some of these people are even Nairalanders.. 30k people, you all know them here, defending their sponsors left and right.. Npower people are complaining, even terrorists too. Wonder shall never end; they should take up their guns and ammos..
Some of them say its fake news...lolz

Wittyness
Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by omoadeleye(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2023
They should go and join boko haram back.

And start their trouble.

So that the army can later eradicate them from the surface of earth instead of using tax payers money to rehabilitate them and paying them allowance without any contribution from them.

So they mean that allowance is for suppressing their rebellion behaviour?
Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by Israel5(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2023
I am amazed!
God! At this point, I want to know why I am a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by Skillsnigeria: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by mclloyd22: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2023
Time bomb 💣

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by WesKiz: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2023
Crying
Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by holarmylekan(m): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2023
HornyTave1:
After woman, fear APC
I swear
Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by Ahigbo1: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2023
Just imagine the entitlement mentality, after all the mayhem they've caused

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists Protest In Borno Over Non-Payment Of Their Allowance by Alpharey: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2023
Hahaha, the last time I checked, it is Igbo peoples from the South East that are Nigerian problem. Boko Haram are just business men going about peacefully with their "legitimate business". Lugard abi Lizard, did you see what you have caused? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Punished By Soldiers In Lagos For Crossing An Express Road / PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate / Rochas Okorocha Dances To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.