Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,978 members, 7,938,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " (2254 Views)

Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight / How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Gambling Story "Bet9ja Virtual " by sageb: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lolz419:
When i was a kid, there is this funny song that we usually listen to "I for done marry, gogoro na u cause am o, I for done marry kaikai na u cause o oo". It was funny then and we used to sing it whenever we see an addicted drunkard, I never knew a bigger addiction was waiting for me ahead.
One thing is sure, bet9ja virtual (gambling in general) have rendered and prevented many youths from progressing in life.
Gambling business is programmed in such a way that many people must loose for them to able to pay the few that will win. Without many people loosing, they won't be able to stay in business.
They are providing basically nothing. They are not adding value, they are not rendering service, they are producing nothing. They just want you to bring your hard earned money to try your luck in something you can never control.
The opertors have maximum control of virtual games(baby), they determine when and how to win. When it no longer favour them, they rewrite the disk, you are at their mercy. You can never hit them
If you understand what match fixing is, that is exactly how virtual, zoom, etc are programmed.

I was a victim of virtual gambling until August 2022 when i realised all these and concluded I have been a fool. Since then, my life is changing for the better and i am happy I made that decision. I will be 30 soon and i dont want my story to end up like that song for the drunkard.

Please quit virtual gambling and if possible quit all form of gambling

imagine me going home happy that I have won today, meanwhile 20 others are crying home that they have lost. Tomorrow could be my turn to cry. Is that the circle of life I want for myself? Meanwhile the operators never cry
Think about it

Thank God for your redemption
Go and play no more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study In Philippines / Alian Monster That Has Human Form Found Around India / Say No To CULTISM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.