Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,121 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend (97001 Views)

2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others / See the moment Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Arrived NG Candidate, NTA / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Lolz419: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
Pandar01:
Now see all of them line up as one big family , despite the political differences they have set out for their gullible followers....when it's time for election, they will start to act Nollywood drama to confuses and destrupt their gullible followers from the south east and south Western region for their selfish gain....I sorry for Nigeria
Everything na still politics
If I see yarimo or Helinues tomorrow and our interest aligned, I will still hug dem
Na u dey take nairaland banters serious

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by winner37(m): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
This this why I keep saying " with your absence people will still be fine and with your absence things will still go on well.""

The guy doesn't give a shit if his parents are around or not .

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by donmik: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
festacman:
One thing I noticed is that the wedding took place in Nigeria. I don't think the Ekweremadus trust the English people anymore. grin

Another thing that I noticed is that Senator Ekeremadu and his wife have accepted their travails with philosophical calmness and therefore gave their blessing to their son to carry on with his wedding. May God give us the grace to accept the things we cannot change. Amen cool

Wishing the young couple, happy married life!
LESSON
If it can happen to such a figure, then everyone should fear God and live right always
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by olibeans: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
All these bloody, organ trafficking polythevians with their scum faces.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Monday60655(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I was surprised o! Instead he went to the wedding up north because he knows that a lot of cameras will be there

Simply because you can neither read nor see. Nincompoop bless up, you can't curse whom God have bless!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Monday60655(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2023
ambu2:

Eye dey pain you. Peter Obi is there. Check the large group picture.

Do you mind the nincompoop who can't see nor read.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by isblog(m): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
Regardless of the situation, a man must do what he needs to do.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by delzbaba(m): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
There father and mother are in prison, this girl's family don't have principle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by OmekaguGCFR1: 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I was surprised o! Instead he went to the wedding up north because he knows that a lot of cameras will be there
See them bitter yoruba person claiming igbo onye nzuzu
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by XTRIMIOUS: 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
All these ones no concern me

Fvck dey hungry me

Na why this subsidy dey pain me to invite girl come cost for transportation

I wish they could Waybill pvssy for me when I’m done I’ll wash it and Waybill back to owner
Oga wetin b ur problem grin grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by seetomorrow: 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:

Fvck dey hungry me

I wish they could Waybill pvssy for me when I’m done I’ll wash it and Waybill back to owner

Foolish man grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Realestatevixen: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
festacman:
One thing I noticed is that the wedding took place in Nigeria. I don't think the Ekweremadus trust the English people anymore. grin

Another thing that I noticed is that Senator Ekeremadu and his wife have accepted their travails with philosophical calmness and therefore gave their blessing to their son to carry on with his wedding. May God give us the grace to accept the things we cannot change. Amen cool

Same thought crossed my mind as well. I have properties for sale in Lagos and Abuja. Please help me tell someone to tell someone. 080 60 29 1729 for further details and enquiry.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi, the hypocrite didn't attend

Among all the comments, only your eyes on Nairaland didn't see Peter Obi above in the pictures.
Even the OP mentioned it there, but you don't read
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by staga: 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
Only two tribes in Naija:

the haves

the have-nots.

Those in the middle are struggling for air. Either they have to japa to stay afloat or they resort to setting up multiple streams of income to prevent being sent down to the level of the have-nots.

All these idiotic Nairaland ethnic and religious bigots should start learning.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by staga: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:

Fvck dey hungry me

Your mumu never do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by SirLakes: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
Na wa oooo..... with your papa in jail you still get joy dey throw party.

If you marry low key you go die All these mumu children of nowadays

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by nomolos92: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
Na thunder go fire all of them

Thieves!

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by flokii: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
So UK didn't allow his organ harvester dad attend?..
They can plan to remove organs from those not related to them while their own kids get to live lavish lifestyle and get married.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Mfetenang: 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
IPOB goat marries when his mother and father are both in jail. Typical IPOB goat.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by yarimo(m): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lolz419:

Everything na still politics
If I see yarimo or Helinues tomorrow and our interest aligned, I will still hug dem
Na u dey take nairaland banters serious
gbam well said Comrade
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by assholemods: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
I know Obi will be there, he will even go un invited.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by yarimo(m): 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Agent17th:

Obi is a simple man, that doesn't make him less a rich man. Na u dey see as something.

The grooms parents didn't just make the last row, they missed the wedding of Thier child entirely .

Note: it's better to be in second or third row than be in jail. self-service on that mate
but it wasn't a simple man when ordinary greetings from an Arab man in Kano state, obi quickly Post it as an achievement

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by IjebuWarrior: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nonsense! angry
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by assholemods: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:

Fvck dey hungry me

This one don kolo na to enter market remain.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by KayCee92(m): 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:

This shows you how dumb the people u engage on this platform are. Eyes so wide, yet cannot see. Omo. grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Mrfixiit: 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi, the hypocrite didn't attend
Efulefu
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Mrfixiit: 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Ozuor. Agbado don cover your eyes so tey you no fit see well again. Efulefu
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by dadebayo1(m): 12:12am On Aug 20, 2023
Taylor90:

Fvck dey hungry me

Elon musk is working on something grin very soon you can buy a doll for half the price and there will be no more worries about maintenance cost
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Blendy77(f): 12:26am On Aug 20, 2023
Congratulations to them. Naija politicians on a good day would hav avoided this family since the Dad is a convict, but no, they all showed up for the son. Am sure those who didn't make it there sef cos of the Das being in prison will be angry with themselves for not coming. This is good, brotherly love on all sides.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by patorial(m): 12:31am On Aug 20, 2023
MarketDispatch:

So, these guys are there and they couldn't give one Kidney to their Sister...

Always find your information before you open up.

The daughter's kidney disease is genetic and she can not accept a donation from anyone close to her, else there might be a reoccurrence.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by zoedew: 12:32am On Aug 20, 2023
festacman:

Are the Older Ekweremadu Couple repentant? Our society is this failed because we do not sufficiently interrogate and deprecate the bad among us! The boy deserves to breathe. However, we should leave his father in the shadows where he rightly belongs. He saw the poor boy he trafficked as expendable! That was his crime for which he is rightly put away in the English jail. Our society, sadly, has not seen so. Reason the filthy rich and politicians in Nigeria see the citizenry as expendable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) / Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) / Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.