Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,288 members, 7,881,073 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:53 AM

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend (96999 Views)

2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others / See the moment Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Arrived NG Candidate, NTA / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by millionboi2: 7:19am On Aug 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Peter obi attending uninvited events just to seek relevance from his brainwashed obedients.

Obi is too shameless
who told you others sold their sense of judgement to politics of bitterness like you.he was invited
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by enemyofprogress: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2023
While him parents dey for prison. Very earthless boy

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by sunsweet33: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2023
maleekberry:
This ebonyi governor takes everything too serious

His physiognomy is too crazy. Hope he hasn’t been eyeing ebonyi budget like this ooo
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by alizma: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2023
maleekberry:
This ebonyi governor takes everything too serious
That is just his look, the same thing goes to our vice president. Look for their early age pictures, you will notice the same thing.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by okonja(m): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
Despite his father's absence, Nigerian politicians still honoured him..

Congrats the cute couple

Honestly, I’m elated 🤓
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by tiswell(m): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2023
Ebubu3:
I can see Former Gov of Ebonyi State, and current Minister of Works by name Senator David Umahi, I also see current Governor of Ebonyi State, Gov. Francis Nwifuru, as well as Anyim Pius Anyim, former Senate President of Nigeria who also hails from Ebonyi state.

E be like na Ebonyi congregation? undecided

I no even see Gov Peter Mba of Enugu state.
nwa abakaliki
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Sermwell(m): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I was surprised o! Instead he went to the wedding up north because he knows that a lot of cameras will be there
So there were no cameras in this wedding??

Agbado munching miscreant!!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by tfelicityk(m): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2023
God bless the union for the them...
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Expanse2020(m): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2023
I noticed some ppl puting mouth on the ears of others telling each other.. that boy mama and papa de obodo oyinbo kikiri but the boy de enjoy him live here ooo
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Single2Mingle: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2023
Expanse2020:
I noticed some ppl puting mouth on the ears of others telling each other.. that boy mama and papa de obodo oyinbo kikiri but the boy de enjoy him live here ooo

You're not your children, your parent is not you, same with siblings, partners, and friends.

Every man for himself. Don't harm yourself in trying to save another person regardless of the relationship, because in the end, people will still move on like nothing happens.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Cmanforall: 9:00am On Aug 20, 2023
lexy2014:

he has already been appointed commissioner in enugu
So I'm right
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by zzbrodah: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2023
Nobody is indispensable,make we just dey do jejely.Happy married life
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by festacman(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2023
TWoods:

Why should the English people care?

I am not sure they care a hoot.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by nony43(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I was surprised o! Instead he went to the wedding up north because he knows that a lot of cameras will be there

Is like your eye de pain you. LIARS
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Progress62(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
He is not a good son
He is unwise
So unwise, more unwise, most unwise
Your papa dey sanko you dey wed
Can't you postpone the marriage ceremony?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by jahsharon: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2023
They will soon harvest this girl's organs
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Ikemba007: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2023
They are good friends for not deserting the family. Other friends have disappeared.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by bewla(m): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
Despite his father's absence, Nigerian politicians still honoured him..

Congrats the cute couple
What I just noticed is if you plan to be corrupt person in Nigeria do it big
Plan to thhief thief big

No one will hate you
They only envy you because they want some
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by bewla(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2023
jahsharon:
They will soon harvest this girl's organs
what a mind
You think her family is poor

Or you think all this is for the father alone of course the well wish as also part of the wife friends
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Klington: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Low grade imbec, even with his name mentioned and him in the pix you still choose to display your incurable gullibility.

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Klington: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2023
creativehubb:

He likes following the camera and publicity, he knows the wedding up north will get more attention grin

Keep foaming from both sides of your smelling mouth.

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2023
Your Papa and mama dey jail, you dey marry, though their sentences long, happy married life. They will come meet their grand children after finishing their terms in uk.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Banhammy717: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2023
One love
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by thugthang(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2023
Ebubu3:
I can see Former Gov of Ebonyi State, and current Minister of Works by name Senator David Umahi, I also see current Governor of Ebonyi State, Gov. Francis Nwifuru, as well as Anyim Pius Anyim, former Senate President of Nigeria who also hails from Ebonyi state.

U no c former senate president Saraki and David Mark?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by TheGift: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2023
creativehubb:

He likes following the camera and publicity, he knows the wedding up north will get more attention grin

And how did you feel when you found out he was actually there? Stupid?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by AskNgige2: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2023
Ebubu3:

The lady is from ebonyi..
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by AskNgige2: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2023
ambu2:

Eye dey pain you. Peter Obi is there. Check the large group picture.

No mind the Efulefu..

He will die in depression
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by Walz001: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Dont really know why hate lives in most people ... we all know we are the devil we all preach against
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by MetaPhysical: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
ambu2:

Eye dey pain you. Peter Obi is there. Check the large group picture.

Its hard to see him. This is PDP congregation, and he is sidelined here, unlike the APC gathering in North where he was a prop for show of unity. PDP politicians are upset with him, but ones in APC love him.

Anyway, happy matrimony to the beautiful couple.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by vannessa7(f): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
mamagee3:

So you want him to wait for 8 years for his father to be released before getting married?

Just so you know his father was sentenced to 8 years in a UK prison…

What is the fate of their poor daughter now.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend by vannessa7(f): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
Progress62:

He is not a good son
He is unwise
So unwise, more unwise, most unwise
Your papa dey sanko you dey wed
Can't you postpone the marriage ceremony?

That bride may be pregnant, moreover eight years is a long time to wait for the father to come out of prison, the lady will not wait.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) / Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) / Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.