Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,918 members, 7,890,037 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu (20735 Views)

I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents– Tony Elumelu / Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp / Meet “Leo”, The Robot In Charge Of UBA Facebook Chat For E-Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by Streetgent: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Tony does not have friends, not because he does not want friends, because ultra high-networth people are careful about betrayers and cheap games by poor minds who want to be at the top by stealing ideas, betrayals and cheating.

I know Tony feels unhappy about his lack of real true friends. Tony likes to chop alone and will die alone and business partners, not true friends will gather and do great party and bury him.

But the Eulogies will not be from the heart. Change, Tony, Change. You are capable of having true friends.= money no be everything.

Even the TOE Foundation is for stealing business ideas, as well as Equity takeovers from start-ups.

Thank you bro for this write-up, you're well informed. Respect!
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by GUNITGuy: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2023
ogundeleai:
The same Transcorp many Nigerians purchase thier stocks since 2004 and nothing come out of it either in the form of dividend or Bonus till date..
A case of collecting from poor to pay the rich..
My mum still has their documents since 2004 .....Nothing to show for it from her hard earned money invested in this man's business.....
Just let them continue to "workhard"
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by ogundeleai(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
GUNITGuy:

My mum still has their documents since 2004 .....Nothing to show for it from her hard earned money invested in this man's business.....
Just let them continue to "workhard"
.. Take her and the documents to the available stock broking firm in your state to sort out the problem associated with the stock..
You also need to take hard copy certificate to the broken firm for the processing of software version which is now solely recognise by law
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by GUNITGuy: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
ogundeleai:

.. Take her and the documents to the available stock broking firm in your state to sort out the problem associated with the stock..
You also need to take hard copy certificate to the broken firm for the processing of software version which is now solely recognise by law
Thanks 👍 👍👍 for the info
Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu by GUNITGuy: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
ogundeleai:

She's in Lagos which stock broking firm should she go to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar / Excuses Graduates Give For Not Starting Their Own Business / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.