Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,224 members, 7,913,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:55 AM

Divorce Is Not A Crime - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Is Not A Crime (493 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Is Not A Crime by Verokeena(f): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Divorce Is Not A Crime by Kobojunkiee: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Verokeena:
It is indeed not a crime as no one deserves to exist in a toxic environment or carry toxic marriage for head. undecided

I cite Osinachi as an example to all women out there in Nigeria land who think to rationalize violence and foolishness in marriage. That woman must have
● prayed and fasted her brains out
● asked every third-party her husband respected, including pastors, to intervene
● persevered for so long under very violent conditions yet all the while submitting
● sung her brains out to God to get Him to come down and fix the relationship
● taken on the role of breadwinner so she could be superwoman in her marriage
● made certain her family was aware of the problem in the marriage
● had in-laws who were aware of the conditions in the marriage, even though they did not care to do anything about it

where is she today? She did not do anything to her man as she was busy being the "good woman" yet where is she today? Wormfood and she was made that by that same man she did all that to keep. undecided
Re: Divorce Is Not A Crime by ahnie: 3:14am On Aug 23, 2023
Re: Divorce Is Not A Crime by Luckysbab: 2:47am On Aug 24, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
It is indeed not a crime as no one deserves to exist in a toxic environment or carry toxic marriage for head. undecided

I cite Osinachi as an example to all women out there in Nigeria land who think to rationalize violence and foolishness in marriage. That woman must have
● prayed and fasted her brains out
● asked every third-party her husband respected, including pastors, to intervene
● persevered for so long under very violent conditions yet all the while submitting
● sung her brains out to God to get Him to come down and fix the relationship
● taken on the role of breadwinner so she could be superwoman in her marriage
● made certain her family was aware of the problem in the marriage
● had in-laws who were aware of the conditions in the marriage, even though they did not care to do anything about it

where is she today? She did not do anything to her man as she was busy being the "good woman" yet where is she today? Wormfood and she was made that by that same man she did all that to keep. undecided

Rest!

(1) (Reply)

10 Things My Diagnosis Taught Me / Seun Needs To Sit Up / Why Do Rich People Prefer Helping Outside To Helping Their Relatives? It's Commo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.