Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,426 members, 7,891,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

Tinubu To New Ministers: Your Task Of Nation Building Begins Immediately - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To New Ministers: Your Task Of Nation Building Begins Immediately (126 Views)

Senate To CBN, Ministers: Your Policies Are Failing / Buhari Reshuffles Cabinet, Swears In Seven New Ministers / Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu To New Ministers: Your Task Of Nation Building Begins Immediately by Vickoly4life(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has today, 21 August sworn in 45 ministers recently assigned portfolios. He told the new ministers that they have come to serve the entire country, not a region, state, or ethnic nationality, and should therefore, strive to deliver so that people can once again believe in the ability of government as an agent of positive transformation.
For more on this story, visit: https://www.primebusiness.africa/tinubu-to-new-ministers-your-task-of-nation-building-begins-immediately/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To New Ministers: Your Task Of Nation Building Begins Immediately by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Talk and do president .
That's my Asiwaju Asiwajumjumjum
God knows I love this man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To New Ministers: Your Task Of Nation Building Begins Immediately by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lagosfirstson come and see my Asiwaju

(1) (Reply)

Pratical Solution to Nigerians Agro Problem (front page material) / The Rest Is History...! / Ondo2024: Ondo State For PEJO: PEJO2024 Ondo Youth Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.