Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,188 members, 7,887,442 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative (3196 Views)

Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) / Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You mean the disco hall I doubt if you know new Enugu airport terminal, premitive mind same Anambra men Ebonyi state government are begging to use the airport after months it was completed, same way Umahi begged Everyday supermarket also by Anambra man to use Ebonyi mall after wasting for three years for investors to come, na so you guys will be insulting people far ahead of you, being a minister is just temporary, Umahi can own your generation not average Anambra man they are far

Lying machine.

Provide evidence Umahi begged Everyday owned by Anambra man to invest in Ebonyi? As if to say na the everyday store owner build the complex and not Umahi. If he no occupy the beautiful store another person for occupy am. You think money no dey ebonyi state? Go check how much Roban makes in ebonyi state.
The delay in kick-starting the mall was because govt wanted the best bid. Bidding goes through several processes, moreover installations were also on-going.

Same way Ebonyi airport will commence commercial operations in September after months of airline bidding and certifications by FAAN between May and September

Dey play.

All of una putting Ebonyi down na me go stand on ur destiny.

Ebonyi will keep giving all of u reason to swallow your words

Umu ekwensu
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by igwebuike01: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2023
worksmart:
It is not like the Minister has no say, but it is more a case of the minister proposes and the president approves. I think major project funding are discussed and approved at Federal Executive Council meetings. cc. ebubu3
The Road Safety training school in Udi was planned to be built in Jos, but chidoka influence as Road safety boss brought it SE

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2023
igwebuike01:

See the manifestation of nwa Abakeleke syndrome we are talking about? Thank God say oil no dey Ebonyi. Una for don craze finish
wetting concern you. Umahi no go build that road in Abia state that u want and heaven will not fall.

You think he’s the type to be intimidated. If you like don’t beg and lobby, try and use force lyk u used in the first military coup and collect your loss. You think you can intimate Umahi, you never intimidate Tinubu finish.

You no know Umahi.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by igwebuike01: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:

Lying machine.

Provide evidence Umahi begged Everyday owned by Anambra man to invest in Ebonyi? As if to say na the everyday store owner build the complex and not Umahi. If he no occupy the beautiful store another person for occupy am. You think money no dey ebonyi state? Go check how much Roban makes in ebonyi state.
The delay in kick-starting the mall was because govt wanted the best bid. Bidding goes through several processes, moreover installations were also on-going.

Same way Ebonyi airport will commence commercial operations in September after months of airline bidding and certifications by FAAN between May and September

Dey play.

All of una putting Ebonyi down na me go stand on ur destiny.

Umu ekwensu
Nobody is putting Ebonyi down. Na you dey always pick fight with others. Even the robban you are talking about is Anambra man and started from Enugu. All we are telling you is to avoid isolation because you are backwards and weak

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by oglalasioux(m): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2023
chimaicon:
That’s nice tho but how come one is from ebonyi and one is from Abia ?

I’ve got first cousins from Plateau, Lagos, Edo, Cross River and Abia States.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2023
igwebuike01:

Nobody is putting Ebonyi down. Na you dey always pick fight with others. Even the robban you are talking about is Anambra man and started from Enugu. All we are telling you is to avoid isolation because you are backwards and weak

Oga na you dey weak otherwise why ur son no occupy a sensitive position as Minister for works? Why ur son no been be the premier of eastern region and not an Ebonyi man Akanu Ibiam. Why ur son no eradicate Ebola from Nigeria and not Nigeria Minister for Health Onyebuchi Chukwu from Ebonyi? Why why why?

Dey play. All of you looking down on Ebonyi will live to see Ebonyi man hold President of Nigeria and not one of ur sons.

Then the slave will become the master and we will repay all of u for ur sins.
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by worksmart(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2023
Yes, lets just say ministers are free to decide which projects to do, but ultimately the president has the power to veto it.
igwebuike01:

The Road Safety training school in Udi was planned to be built in Jos, but chidoka influence as Road safety boss brought it SE
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by igwebuike01: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:
wetting concern you. Umahi no go build that road in Abia state that u want and heaven will not fall.

You think he’s the type to be intimidated. If you like don’t beg and lobby, try and use force lyk u used in the first military coup and collect your loss. You think you can intimate Umahi, you never intimidate Tinubu finish.

You no know Umahi.
Who "lobbied" for second Niger bridge? Why didn't Amaechi lobby Lagos_Calabar rail line. You don't understand the power of majority tribe. You want to ruin yourself like ikwerre people

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by igwebuike01: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:

Oga na you dey weak otherwise why ur son no occupy a sensitive position as Minister for works? Why ur son no been be the premier of eastern region and not an Ebonyi man Akanu Ibiam. Why ur son no eradicate Ebola from Nigeria and not Nigeria Minister for Health Onyebuchi Chukwu from Ebonyi? Why why why?

Dey play. All of you looking down on Ebonyi will live to see Ebonyi man hold President of Nigeria and not one of ur sons.

Then the slave will become the master and we will repay all of u for ur sins.
See highest achievements, clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Couldntfigurean: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2023
igwebuike01:

Who "lobbied" for second Niger bridge? Why didn't Amaechi lobby Lagos_Calabar rail line. You don't understand the power of majority tribe. You want to ruin yourself like ikwerre people
that guy is not from ebonyi state
You are wasting your time arguing with an imposter
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by worksmart(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2023
Re the bolded below;
Which military coup and which force and by whom?
Ebubu3:

You no know Umahi.
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2023
igwebuike01:

Listen let me tell you something. From the way I talk here you should know I’m immersed in the core politics of Ebonyi state and have very close friends one who is recently late and Umahi will be attending his burial.

Discussions to start ethnic and traditional courses to reconcile our tribe and Gazatte it in National Assembly as a tribe has been mulled for several years. The only thing that has prevented it from being brought to the table of National Assembly was the opportunity to obtain major political positions. Anyim was only able to be senate president because he was from SE. If we had seceded it would not had been possible cos this is the only first time a SS is senate president. Likewise presidency state cetera, jonathan was easily bullied cos he’s minority, same issue with wike.

Otherwise it would had been long done, no thanks to your consistent championed diatribes on Ebonyi and Abakaleke people. We are taking notes. Your grand fathers didn’t act this way. Zik respected Ebonyi men and appointed one as Premier of eastern region. The campaign against ebonyi people started not from your grand fathers (Zik generation), but by your father’s generation(nwodo, ojukwu, generation), current youth generation have bit of the sentiments, but are not fully deploying it because they are seeing more developed Ebonyi state than what their fathers witnessed. Keep up the hate. Once we use the majority tribe umbrella to achieve presidency, use it to set up our state to be fully self-sustainable in resources, we can then table our grievances to Senate for deliberations, the decisions are that it’s too early.

So, keep up with the hate speeches.
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2023
worksmart:
Re the bolded below;
Which military coup and which force and by whom?
which tribe was known to be the tribe to commit the first coup on 15th January 1966
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by igwebuike01: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:
which tribe was known to be the tribe to commit the first coup on 15th January 1966
This is why we say you are weak. Yoruba propaganda has bullied you to surrender. See how same Yoruba propaganda is failing woefully in Niger coupe. Abakeleke people are behaving like minority tribes

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by igwebuike01: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:

Listen let me tell you something. From the way I talk here you should know I’m immersed in the core politics of Ebonyi state and have very close friends one who is recently late and Umahi will be attending his burial.

Discussions to start ethnic and traditional courses to reconcile our tribe and Gazatte it in National Assembly as a tribe has been mulled for several years. The only thing that has prevented it from being brought to the table of National Assembly was the opportunity to obtain major political positions. Anyim was only able to be senate president because he was from SE. If we had seceded it would not had been possible cos this is the only first time a SS is senate president. Likewise presidency state cetera, jonathan was easily bullied cos he’s minority, same issue with wike.

Otherwise it would had been long done, no thanks to your consistent championed diatribes on Ebonyi and Abakaleke people. We are taking notes. Your grand fathers didn’t act this way. Zik respected Ebonyi men and appointed one as Premier of eastern region. The campaign against ebonyi people started not from your grand fathers (Zik generation), but by your father’s generation(nwodo, ojukwu, generation), current youth generation have bit of the sentiments, but are not fully deploying it because they are seeing more developed Ebonyi state than what their fathers witnessed. Keep up the hate. Once we use the majority tribe umbrella to achieve presidency, use it to set up our state to be fully self-sustainable in resources, we can then table our grievances to Senate for deliberations, the decisions are that it’s too early.

So, keep up with the hate speeches.
Lol. Mu-mu man. Thank God you acknowledge what you benefit from being part of the larger group. Isolate yourself and go into Oblivion. Ikwerre are using oil to gain small relevance but they are still backwards and could have been better off as part of the larger body

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by paramakina202: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2023
chimaicon:
That’s nice tho but how come one is from ebonyi and one is from Abia ?

They could be cousins,for example maybe Otti's mother is from Umahi's family or the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by worksmart(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
It is generallyassumed that it was an Igbo coup.
Ebubu3:
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Bestmanfornow: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:

Lying machine.

Dey play.

All of una putting Ebonyi down na me go stand on ur destiny,

Umu ekwensu
grin grin

Airline bidding indeed, I watched the video when the commission of Ebonyi said they are in talk with United Nigeria airline to use the airport, Airpeace has released it will be wasting aviation fuel and pulled out after it landed at the airport on opening day.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by JOemmy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:
he has announced employment of over 1,000 Ebonyi indigenes into the state civil service by January next year.

Is that not youth empowerment?

He has directed the immediate employment of 39 doctors, 39 nurses, 39 pharmacists, 39 med lab scientists and 39 non-clinical staff of Ebonyi origin first, to man the state 13 general hospitals, as well as the purchase of equipment and rehabilitation of the 13 general hospitals in the 13 local government.

Nwifuru has also sworn to ensure state owned primary and secondary schools will be completely overhauled and revamped before the end of his 4years, works are on the table to provide funds for that.

He has no infrastructure to develop again, Dave has built thousands of kilometres of road, a mall, an airport, stadium, flyovers, international market, teaching hospital and medical university college. (The airport will start commercial operations in September, twice a week monday and Friday to and fro Abuja and Lagos, United Nigeria airline are planning ).

Dave built everything, and I mean everything any governor can think of to build.

Nwifuru just needs to put more money into circulation so more people can enjoy these amenities, then improve education and create jobs. He is employing Ebonyians into state civil service, gave Ebonyi state university over 300million to settle sundry charges, and making more plans.

The reason you won’t see his achievements is because it is in human beings, whereas Dave’s achievements are physical and touchable such as airport, hospital, stadium, market, flyovers, roads, medical school, mall, et cetera

Like I said, nwifuru projects will be in human beings and that’s not physical or touchable compared to Dave’s, so many will question what he’s doing? But you will see what he’s doing when human development index is checked in Ebonyi state next 4 years and poverty drops drastically down.

Very impressive ebonyi is really lagging behind in human capital development.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by worksmart(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Don't sleep on Ebonyi, they have invested heavily in education and their students are scoring some of the highest grades in the country.

Ebonyi is on the move in every sector . Dave Umahi has really tackled all it's challenges, agriculture, health, investment, commerce and employment creation, so those still thinking Ebonyi is backwards are people that are ignorant of present condition and developments in the state.
JOemmy:

Very impressive ebonyi is really lagging behind in human capital development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

grin grin

Airline bidding indeed, I watched the video when the commission of Ebonyi said they are in talk with United Nigeria airline to use the airport, Airpeace has released it will be wasting aviation fuel and pulled out after it landed at the airport on opening day.

I’m sure you also said ebonyi does not have funds to build an airport and ebonyi doesn’t need an airport.

Now them don build am, transfer the operations, management, salary, everything to FG, you still dey wail. Chill

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
igwebuike01:

This is why we say you are weak. Yoruba propaganda has bullied you to surrender. See how same Yoruba propaganda is failing woefully in Niger coupe. Abakeleke people are behaving like minority tribes
and so? Minority tribe wey don build their own malls, airport, hospitals, schools,roads, flyovers.

Could they get it under you when ebonyi was under igbo states?

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Bestmanfornow: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:

I’m sure you also said ebonyi does not have funds to build an airport and ebonyi doesn’t need an airport.

Now them don build am, transfer the operations, management, salary, everything to FG, you still dey wail. Chill
I said please show me, Ebonyi have limestone to play with, Dave also borrowed money to complete the project, let wait September is just next month grin grin United Nigeria is proposing two days in a week small flight

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

I said please show me, Ebonyi have limestone to play with, Dave also borrowed money to complete the project, let wait September is just next month grin grin United Nigeria is proposing two days in a week small flight
two days in a week is enough.

I’m sure you campaigned for it not to have any flight in a week at all.

Two days in a week on Monday and Fridays to and fro Lagos and abuja is enough.

Go and sleep

We are not Igbos. Call us abakaleke people.
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Bestmanfornow: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:
and so? Minority tribe wey don build their own malls, airport, hospitals, schools,roads, flyovers.

Could they get it under you when ebonyi was under igbo states?
How many people are in Ebonyi come to Anambra almost aged people that supposed to be resting nu na ogbo alu, the seed of hatred you guys are showing to Anambra is what is driving them away from Ebonyi, they're the major investors, you see what Otti did when Anambra were holding summit in About he begged them to remember Abia, that how smart person behave not flexing muscle to people far better than you, no be to build roads and flyovers how many major companies did he attract to Ebonyi, keep showing your bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Bestmanfornow: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:

Go and sleep

Ebonyi is major rice farming state how many major rice company in Ebonyi outside the one Goodluck built that's hard for them to maintain, I can count five major rice mill from Obiano administration in Anambra
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by worksmart(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
You are criticising Ebonyi state that put a massive amount of infrastrucure in place over the last 8 years, whilst using lies and propaganda to prop up our useless governor Prof. Slow-udo, who has not completed any useful project in his first 18months.

Instead of jealousing Ebonyi, how about you try to ginger our governor to start working?
Bestmanfornow:

How many people are in Ebonyi come to Anambra almost aged people that supposed to be resting nu na ogbo alu, the seed of hatred you guys are showing to Anambra is what is driving them away from Ebonyi, they're the major investors, you see what Otti did when Anambra were holding summit in About he begged them to remember Abia, that how smart person behave not flexing muscle to people far better than you, no be to build roads and flyovers how many major companies did he attract to Ebonyi, keep showing your bitterness.
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Bestmanfornow: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:

Go and sleep

Who cares if you accept to be Igbo or not what do you contribute

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by olisaEze(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
Make we kon fry stone ni? undecided
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Bestmanfornow: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
worksmart:
You are criticising Ebonyi state that put a massive amount of infrastrucure in place over the last 8 years, whilst using lies and propaganda to prop up our useless governor Prof. Slow-udo, who has not completed any useful project in his first 18months.

Instead of jealousing Ebonyi, how about you try to ginger our governor to start working?
Show me one big company attracted in Ebonyi for the past ten years if those you guys are as.s licking don't think it's necessary to invest in Ebonyi, show me Yoruba man or hausa man investment in Ebonyi they're only using your brother to destabilize Southeast, same people you are as.s linking today will come after you tomorrow, they did it to Amaechi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas, I can assure you Dave, Wike will join the list soon, no matter how you pretend they can't never trust you, use and throw

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by worksmart(m): 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
Every day Supermarket is in Ebonyi Mall.
Lagos computer village considering a site in Ebonyi

But the main point is that the infratructure in place has positioned` th`e `state to attract investment which would gain momentum as investor become aware of opportunities and the very good infrastructure in the state.

When the investments begins rushing in to Ebonyi our useless SLOWudo would have left no legacy other than his lies and propaganda a dirty deteriorated Anambra state.
Bestmanfornow:

Show me one big company attracted in Ebonyi for the past ten years if those you guys are as.s licking don't think it's necessary to invest in Ebonyi, show me Yoruba man or hausa man investment in Ebonyi they're only using your brother to destabilize Southeast, same people you are as.s linking today will come after you tomorrow, they did it to Amaechi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas, I can assure you Dave, Wike will join the list soon, no matter how you pretend they can't never trust you, use and throw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Igbo Bride From Enugu Showoff Her Oyibo Groom From Italy ( See Photo) / Abia APC Cautions New Members Against Illegal Registration / Pictures Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.