Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,688 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative (3168 Views)

Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) / Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Morbeta11(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
Uburu where Umahi comes from was formally under Abia State.
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Bestmanfornow: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
worksmart:
Every day Supermarket is in Ebonyi Mall.
Lagos computer village considering a site in Ebonyi

But the main point is that the infratructure in place has positioned` th`e `state to attract investment which would gain momentum as investor become aware of opportunities and the very good infrastructure in the state.

When the investments begins rushing in to Ebonyi our useless SLOWudo would have left no legacy other than his lies and propaganda a dirty deteriorated Anambra state.
Everyday supermarket grin grin is now achievement, I hope you know it is own by Anamabra man you guys are insulting I can show you three companies Soludo has commissioned since he resumed office, show me one Industry commissioned by Dave, same bitterness still delaying commencement of Nkalagu cement because it was bought by Anambra man, the enemies are using Ebonyi state government to frustrate Ibeto, Ibeto had channel his resources to gas and oil fields in Anamabra state, he recently completed Gas process plant in Anamabra state, make una keep hating Anambra people you guys are only delaying yourselves.
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by worksmart(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
I am Anambran so I am not insulting Anambra people. I am simply informing you that Slow-udo the governor is useless and empty.
Bestmanfornow:

Everyday supermarket grin grin is now achievement, I hope you know it is own by Anamabra man you guys are insulting I can show you three companies Soludo has commissioned since he resumed office, show me one Industry commissioned by Dave, same bitterness still delaying commencement of Nkalagu cement because Anambra man bought by Anambra man, the enemies are using Ebonyi state government to frustrate Ibeto, Ibeto had channel his resources to gas and oil fields in Anamabra state, he recently completed Gas process plant in Anamabra state, make una keep hating Anambra people you guys are only delaying yourselves.
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Bestmanfornow: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
worksmart:
I am Anambran so I am not insulting Anambra people. I am simply informing you that Slow-udo the governor is useless and empty.
You can't be from Anambra, our people are smart 🤓

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Who cares if you accept to be Igbo or not what do you contribute
fool, now we can see all your fake love to Rivers people is because of oil.

They’ll keep on denying you
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Ebonyi is major rice farming state how many major rice company in Ebonyi outside the one Goodluck built that's hard for them to maintain, I can count five major rice mill from Obiano administration in Anambra
yeye dey smell. Rice company in Anambra are 5 yet Abakaliki rice has more name and reach even in Benin republic and niger than anambra rice.

When you hear ebonyi, you hear abakaliki rides when you hear anambra, you hear ipob and secession not rice.
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

How many people are in Ebonyi come to Anambra almost aged people that supposed to be resting nu na ogbo alu, the seed of hatred you guys are showing to Anambra is what is driving them away from Ebonyi, they're the major investors, you see what Otti did when Anambra were holding summit in About he begged them to remember Abia, that how smart person behave not flexing muscle to people far better than you, no be to build roads and flyovers how many major companies did he attract to Ebonyi, keep showing your bitterness.
Investors come where there is infrastructure. If u like don’t build ur roads and infrastructure no investor will come where there’s no-accessible road to remove the produce.

Ebonyi has done the infrastructure, investment is next.
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Bestmanfornow: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:

Investors come where there is infrastructure. If u like don’t build ur roads and infrastructure no investor will come where there’s no-accessible road to remove the produce.

Ebonyi has done the infrastructure, investment is next.
So mention one industry in Ebonyi though out Dave tenure and now
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Bestmanfornow: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:
yeye dey smell. Rice company in Anambra are 5 yet Abakaliki rice has more name and reach even in Benin republic and niger than anambra rice.

When you hear ebonyi, you hear abakaliki rides when you hear anambra, you hear ipob and secession not rice.
Where you see Abakalike outside Ebonyi
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Bestmanfornow: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:
fool, now we can see all your fake love to Rivers people is because of oil.

They’ll keep on denying you
I can see how the oil have help lazy Rivers youths
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Bestmanfornow: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:

Only to those that are licking their a.ss who cares about Rivers
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Abagworo(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
igwebuike01:

Umahi should create multi lane highway similar to Onitsha in Enugu and Aba along the expressway

Aba has several multilane highways. The problem is fixing the federal roads linking Rivers and Akwaibom.
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Jcoleworld911: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
that guy is not from ebonyi state
You are wasting your time arguing with an imposter

He’s actually from Ebonyi state together with the other guy “worksmart”

They also feel that everyone hates them but there’s nothing like that
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Jcoleworld911: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
worksmart:

Can’t you be proud of your state for once ?? We all know that you’re a Wawa man, who do una this thing? Ebonyi state tho not yet developed but is still coming up

Stop claiming Anambra state, you’re making them to feel more superior

Can’t you see your brother “ebubu” he’s a proud Nwa abakaliki

Most of your people always claim to come from Anambra even when we know the truth, anyways we’re all igbos
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Peacecore: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:

Oduah influenced enugu international airport and that is why it was closed down for rehabilitation for several months. That’s why it floods there every rainy season. That’s why Ebonyi airport is finer than Enugu airport

Dey craze

If Umahi fails, e no suppose concern you cos they’re not Igbos.

After all you get APC party member card? What allegiance does he owe to you to dish him out instructions?

You no vote Obi?

Be lyk say u to swallow stone.
Bomb dey ur head

None of those names you mentioned whether the idiot in Anambra or the bullet proof prado scammer and flooding airport oduah can tie Umahi’s shoes as far as performance is concerned.

Nwa Abakeleke owns your generation and the only SE to hold most sensitive ministerial position in all SE
Dey play. Drunkard
You just gave the idiot the savage he deserves. No Igbo politician is as brave as Dave Umahi but the fools will still be claiming nonsense superiority and he led SE govs for 8yrs.
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Peacecore: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You mean the disco hall I doubt if you know new Enugu airport terminal, premitive mind same Anambra men Ebonyi state government are begging to use the airport after months it was completed, same way Umahi begged Everyday supermarket also by Anambra man to use Ebonyi mall after wasting for three years for investors to come, na so you guys will be insulting people far ahead of you, being a minister is just temporary, Umahi can own your generation not average Anambra man they are far
Shut that trap there and face front. After idiots like you will be crying wolf n nonsense marginalization while you are not one.
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You started well until you got carried away with your own fabricated lies, rudeness and empty arrogance as usual.

The whole place you mentioned is not even up to one-quarter of Ibadan alone in terms of land mass and those period you mentioned, those places were not even in existence. All these bobo you are sharing is made up history. How many are you in total population and how much land do you have sef that you are talking about war?smh. Those are just inter-communal differences like Umuleri-Aguleri communal differences.

As small as the whole Igboland is, it is still oversize for your population till date so stop the fake history you're making up. You're not ancient Nok, Ife or Zauzau.

I have been embarrassed at a gathering here in Lagos where someone from Anambra washed down an Ebonyi person. Both fine guys until this issue came up between them, that's the day I got interested in knowing more. I have now established why those you listed above are tagged as Osu. Thank you.
why are they tagged as Osu?
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
that guy is not from ebonyi state
You are wasting your time arguing with an imposter
I challenge you to prove that I’m not from ebonyi state. Idiots like you insult Ebonyi men but when he returns it to you woto woto as he’s regaining his confidence, you cower and say he’s not from ebonyi state.
This is just the starting for all you b@stards degrading great Ebonyi people.
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

He’s actually from Ebonyi state together with the other guy “worksmart”

They also feel that everyone hates them but there’s nothing like that
It’s not that everyone hates us. But over the decades we have witnessed first-hand how you make jest of us and call us depressing names, using depressing tones.

You people mock us even more than non-Igbos who are not Igbos, mock us.
Imagine your sibling mocks you more than racist Americans. It creates a mutual feeling of lovelessness don’t you agree?

Would you tell me all your life you’ve never witnessed where an Ebonyi man or people are ridiculed and made fun of? That is if you were not the one committing the action directly?
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Couldntfigurean: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:

I challenge you to prove that I’m not from ebonyi state. Idiots like you insult Ebonyi men but when he returns it to you woto woto as he’s regaining his confidence, you cower and say he’s not from ebonyi state.
This is just the starting for all you b@stards degrading great Ebonyi people.
I wasn’t talking to you Mkpi
after you said that tinubu will win Ebonyi that was when I knew you were an Imposter

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Jcoleworld911: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:
It’s not that everyone hates us. But over the decades we have witnessed first-hand how you make jest of us and call us depressing names, using depressing tones.

Imagine your sibling mocks you more than racist Americans. It creates a mutual feeling of lovelessness don’t you agree?

Would you tell me all your life you’ve never witnessed where an Ebonyi man or people are ridiculed and made fun of? That is if you were not the one committing the action directly?

The same way you guys mock ndi Anambra too calling them “ritualist” etc

Have they ever says that ndi Ebonyi hates them??

I prefer to call it “jest” instead of “mocking”
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

The same way you guys mock ndi Anambra too calling them “ritualist” etc

Have they ever says that ndi Ebonyi hates them??

I prefer to call it “jest” instead of “mocking”

The ritualist tag from this quarter targeted at Anambra people is just of recent, and in return for the persistent attacks on the Abakaleke man.

We are not like you people who hurl hail-stones on people without provocation. Right from start you curse, mock, insult, make laughable caricature of us without any provocation from us.

We are not like that. We are not troublesome or domineering and so didn’t start the ritualist tag without cause. It’s only a response to the incessant attacks from your quarter. It wouldn’t had existed if there were none.
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
We are not like you people who hurl hail-stones on people without provocation. Right from start you curse, mock, insult, make laughable caricature of us without any provocation from us.

We are not like that. We are not troublesome or domineering and so didn’t start the ritualist tag without cause. It’s only a response to the incessant attacks from your quarter. It wouldn’t had existed if there were none

Cc: jcoleworld911

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by worksmart(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
My friend! It shocked when I realised this is how some of our people are.

I am from Anambra but I moved abroad as a young boy and never realised that Igbos looked down on other Igbos this way until literally last year.

Imagine we are the ones on this forum crying most about marginalisation both real or imagined but we are marginalizing our own brothers at least in terms of degrading insults and trying to demean him for not being as wealth and educated .

Is this how those clamouring for the so called Biafra wish to run it? I don't blame Umahi for boldly declaring he is not in support of the foolish Biafra agitation.

Even in the abroad Igbos cannot show solidarity, from my personal experience . One work colleague that betrayed my at work happened to be a fellow Igbo. We have a lot work to do on ourselves before we could consider doing all the crying and complaining we are doing online about marginalisation.

Fellow Igbos we need to do better!
Ebubu3:

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
worksmart:
My friend is shocking to me when I realised this was how our people are. I am from Anambra but I moved abroad as a young boy and never realised that Igbos looked down on other Igbos this way until literally last year.

Imagine we are the ones on this forum crying most about marginalisation both real or imagined but we are marginalize our own brothers or at least in terms of degrading insults trying to demean him for not being as wealth and educated .

Is this how those clamouring for the so called Biafra wish to run it? I don't blame Umahi for boldly declaring he is not in support of the foolish Biafra agitation.

Even in tha abroad Igbos cannot show solidarity from my personal experience . One work colleague that betrayed my at work happened to be a fellow Igbo. We have a lot work to do on ourselves before we could consider doing all the crying and complaining we are doing online about marginalisation.

Igbos we need to do better!
you have said it as it is !

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Ebubu3: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
I wasn’t talking to you Mkpi
after you said that tinubu will win Ebonyi that was when I knew you were an Imposter
So Northerners didn’t support Tinubu to win North over Atiku their son?

Did it make them Non-Northerners?

So because I support Tinubu to win in Ebonyi because I feel he’ll offer us more, as a state then I’m not an Ebonyian?

What did Ebonyians achieve while being under Anambra state other than deprivation?
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by Jcoleworld911: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ebubu3:

We are not like that. We are not troublesome or domineering and so didn’t start the ritualist tag without cause. It’s only a response to the incessant attacks from your quarter. It wouldn’t had existed if there were none

Cc: jcoleworld911

Bro, the earlier you realize that those are not insults/mockery the better for you

We all make jests of one another and is an indirect way to tell someone the actual truth

I once remembered when they called ndi Anambra “stark illiterate” but now we have changed the narrative and we didn’t accuse anyone of hating/mocking us

Igbo are one, what blind us together is far more superior than what divides us, cheers
Re: Alex Otti: Dave Umahi Is My Blood Relative by worksmart(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
I have observed that Ebonyi people are less arrogant than most other Igbo states who are arrogant to the extent of bigotry and it is just not a good look and is not getting us ndi igbo any progress.
Ebubu3:

So Northerners didn’t support Tinubu to win North over Atiku their son?

Did it make them Non-Northerners?

So because I support Tinubu to win in Ebonyi because I feel he’ll offer us more, as a state then I’m not an Ebonyian?

What did Ebonyians achieve while being under Anambra state other than deprivation?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Problem With Nigeria, Is It The Fg, State Government,or Lga / The House Tinubu Built / Jonathan To Build $20 Billion Of Fertilizer & Petrochemical Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.