Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:03 AM

John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo (1327 Views)

Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' / Why Is Peter Obi Begging Mazi Wiked Wike For Support? / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wike which is a great guy by the way is notorious, lousy and vengeful and now that he is the minister of FCT, I wonder what he would do with that opportunity. At this rate, a disclaimer reminding the people that Wike is not Igbo is very important because here in Nigeria it is very common for people to visit the sins of the father on the children.

Wike must also be very careful in Abuja for several reasons

1. Immunity would not cover him as a minister unlike when he was a governor.

2. Home advantage would not cover him, especially when his principal couldn't even secure a paltry 25% in Abuja.

3. Abuja is a religiously diversified and charged city where there's a near balance population of Christians and Muslim unlike Rivers, this can easily take other dimension.

4. He should not outshine the master, Tinubu just like every other president has a way of maneuvering themselves out of blames so Wike must be extremely careful.

5. If at all his tribe of Bikerre exist, they are in the very minority in Abuja unlike in Rivers where a substantial number of them exist and the Ikwerre Igbo sub group has a symbolic cool with the Bikerre ones.

With all these, I'm not sure if Wike is seeing the reality and he may overdo. So just know that Wike is Bikerre and not Igbo in case he overstep, the biggest winner here is the SIM (the Opobo governor of Rivers state) who would now have Wike as distance as possible. Abuja people get ready oo, life band and Akpako master don show.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by BoldBrainz(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
I'm particularly curious as to why everyone is suddenly having an opinion on Wike as if this is his first appearance on the political scene.

1 Like

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I'm particularly curious as to why everyone is suddenly having an opinion on Wike as if this is his first appearance on the political scene.
Don't worry very soon you will find out why, he has many enemies and soon you will understand the bible verse, "He set a table before me in the presence of my enemies"

3 Likes

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by Mushmush: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

Don't worry very soon you will find out why, he has many enemies and soon you will understand the bible verse, "He set a table before me in the presence of my enemies"
If you are a bad wisher of Woke, let me break your heart because na heartbreak and premium tears dey await you. Wike carries a special and uncommon grace

6 Likes

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by Ttipsy(f): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
Trying to figure out why ‘’Igbo’’ is mentioned on your heading
Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
Mushmush:

If you are a bad wisher of Woke, let me break your heart because na heartbreak and premium tears dey await you. Wike carries a special and uncommon grace
Forget grace and gra gra, you don't even understand how Nigeria work, please can you mention 1 problem of Nigeria that you are sure is a general problem and not a tribal problem, so if you can't even identify a general problem what makes you think there's a general solution that Wike with a wand can flip and solve

6 Likes

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ttipsy:
Trying to figure out why ‘’Igbo’’ is mentioned on your heading

Cause there's a disclaimer in the body

5 Likes

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by Ttipsy(f): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

Cause there's a disclaimer in the body
Disclaimer on ?? You just messing around
Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ttipsy:
Disclaimer on ?? You just messing around
Do you have a problem with me messing around ? Or is it against any rule of the federal Republic not to mess around ?

5 Likes

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Thank God he is not Igbo. grin Infact it is a great gratitude to God that the minister of FCT is not Igbo. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by GeneralPula: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
BoldBrainz:
The moment Wike didn’t support their Agulu fraud, they’ve been wishing him downfall since then but Wike kept winning all corners..

His candidate for presidency won..
His candidate for governorship won..

They’ve cooked up several phrase upon this Wike like: Wike political carrier is now dead! Wike political carrier is now buried! Pdp will destroy wike!

Yet, not a day goes by that they don’t mumble about this same Wike!

1 Like

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralPula:

The moment Wike didn’t support their Agulu fraud, they’ve been wishing him downfall since then but Wike kept winning all corners..

His candidate for presidency won..
His candidate for governorship won..

They’ve cooked up several phrase upon this Wike like: Wike political carrier is now dead! Wike political carrier is now buried! Pdp will destroy wike!

Yet, not a day goes by that they don’t mumble about this same Wike!
Politics is about permanent interest not enemy, Just understand that you should note that Wike is not Igbo but Balablu is Yoruba just note it, as simple as that so you know where to direct your anger as reality bites harder

4 Likes

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by Ireportlive: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
cool

Before he became Governor he was a Minister in that very same Abuja so he knows the terrain very well

2 Likes

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by Omenapounds: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Absolutely Unnecessary.

Drops Mic 💥
Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by Adaisback(f): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wike is not igbo and will never be. Igbos attaching him to us should stop it immediately. Igbo nwere nmadu nwe Kwa ozor and nwike is not one of them.
If things go south, no one will remember that he is from the south south. Even agbadorians will term him igbo just like they did Nzeogwu. My people will then bear the brunt of wike atrocities

6 Likes

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by ibechris(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Wike which is a great guy by the way is notorious, lousy and vengeful and now that he is the minister of FCT, I wonder what he would do with that opportunity. At this rate, a disclaimer reminding the people that Wike is not Igbo is very important because here in Nigeria it is very common for people to visit the sins of the father on the children.

After six months watch to see how caged he would be.

He won't get the kind of money he was used to in Rivers here.
He is going to be dealing with serious court cases and and many former military and old politicians here.

Abuja no be rivers state.

2. Home advantage would not cover him, especially when his principal couldn't even secure a paltry 25% in Abuja.

3. Abuja is a religiously diversified and charged city where there's a near balance population of Christians and Muslim unlike Rivers, this can easily take other dimension.

4. He should not outshine the master, Tinubu just like every other president has a way of maneuvering themselves out of blames so Wike must be extremely careful.

5. If at all his tribe of Bikerre exist, they are in the very minority in Abuja unlike in Rivers where a substantial number of them exist and the Ikwerre Igbo sub group has a symbolic cool with the Bikerre ones.

With all these, I'm not sure if Wike is seeing the reality and he may overdo. So just know that Wike is Bikerre and not Igbo in case he overstep, the biggest winner here is the SIM (the Opobo governor of Rivers state) who would now have Wike as distance as possible. Abuja people get ready oo, life band and Akpako master don show.
Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

Only Abuja residents should worry .

By Abuja residents you know what I mean .
Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by ibechris(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2023

After six months watch and see how caged he would be.

He won't get the kind of money he was used to in Rivers here.
He is going to be dealing with serious court cases and and many former military and old politicians here.

Abuja no be rivers state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Adaisback:
Wike is not igbo and will never be. Igbos attaching him to us should stop it immediately. Igbo nwere nmadu nwe Kwa ozor and nwike is not one of them.
If things go south, no one will remember that he is from the south south. Even agbadorians will term him igbo just like they did Nzeogwu. My people will then bear the brunt of wike atrocities
Things will most likely go South With him, he is uncouth and given the emerging North/West crack given Niger issues, he and the presidency may rattle some things and he needs to be officially rejected

2 Likes

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Only Abuja residents should worry .

By Abuja residents you know what I mean .
Roaming around looking for who to engage in one Igbo talk or another, you know why I engage you is cause I know you jobless and depressed, saving the world from one potential depressing and suicidal candidate is humanity here

2 Likes

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

Roaming around looking for who to engage in one Igbo talk or another, you know why I engage you is cause I know you jobless and depressed, saving the world from one potential depressing and suicidal candidate is humanity here

I am more worried on how you idiots will spend the next 4 years coping .

2 Likes

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

I am more worried on how you idiots will spend the next 4 years coping .

Worry about your depression honey, concentrate on your medications, it is worries that got you in this mess, Igbos got over 45 million people better than you in all individual ramifications yet the world will here Igbos till the end of time but you, honey you are a faceless voice on deranged forum land, if you die no one will remember you were ever here unlike the Igbos that would always thrive

3 Likes

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

Worry about your depression honey, concentrate on your medications, it is worries that got you in this mess, Igbos got over 45 million people better than you in all individual ramifications yet the world will here Igbos till the end of time but you, honey you are a faceless voice on deranged forum land, if you die no one will remember you were ever here unlike the Igbos that would always thrive

You are better but nah you cry victim pass since 1966.

Ohu

2 Likes

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

You are better but nah you cry victim pass since 1966.

Ohu
Is it your cry lol, we have 7 state capitals lol, have the highest middle class, have the highest universal basic education, including highest girl child education, If we don't cry like that your envy won't let us drink water drop cup, it is crocodile tears honey, now go fvck yourself.

4 Likes

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by KwuoteYourFada: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
When things go south just emefiele and nzeogwu he'll become igbo overnight cheesy

1 Like

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
When things go south just emefiele and nzeogwu he'll become igbo overnight cheesy
Nah not anymore, Emefiele never clowned like Wike, Nzeogwu died for what he started but Wike disowned himself and Wike is naturally belligerent

1 Like

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by KwuoteYourFada: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Nah not anymore, Emefiele never clowned like Wike, Nzeogwu died for what he started but Wike disowned himself and Wike is naturally belligerent

Same fate awaits him

Use and throwaway cheesy

He didn't do anything close to what amaechi did

That one even added rotimi to his name

Where is he today grin

He go served cheesy

1 Like

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by D1official: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
I'm of the opinion that even the pro Igbo ikwerres should be thrown out of the Ohanaeze ndi Igbo group. Anyways, if our old men fail we won't fail to show them the exit.

As for WIKE, it should be noted that he is representing "Ikwerres", a minority tribe from Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Same fate awaits him

Use and throwaway cheesy

He didn't do anything close to what amaechi did

That one even added rotimi to his name

Where is he today grin

He go served cheesy
Forget this play on nairaland, I really want Wike to continue as FCT minister lol, how many Yorubas are in FCT, 90% of Wike's project in FCT would go to Igbos, can he differentiate between an Ikwerre and other Igbos lol, God works in mysterious ways, I'm not praying that God shame him, I'm just praying that the backfire of his position don't fall on my people cause definitely there could be consequences Abuja is Middle Belt and More North than South

2 Likes

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by KwuoteYourFada: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Forget this play on nairaland, I really want Wike to continue as FCT minister lol, how many Yorubas are in FCT, 90% of Wike's project in FCT would go to Igbos, can he differentiate between an Ikwerre and other Igbos lol, God works in mysterious ways, I'm not praying that God shame him, I'm just praying that the backfire of his position don't fall on my people cause definitely there could be consequences Abuja is Middle Belt and More North than South
I really really hope so
Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by D1official: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
An average Ikwerre man hates you more than yorubas.

You better wake up.
Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
I really really hope so
Tje only issue is that the faceoff between the North and Yorubas is getting deep already, I don't hate Yorubas but they are very dangerous people same as Fulanis and this issue currently have gone beyond the ordinary, just today African Union suspended Niger and honestly there's no difference between Niger and North, so Tinubu is already apprehensive and being extremely careful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG / Third Term for Nigerian Politicians? Laughable / Nationalization Of Us Companies : Is Venezuela's Chavez Ready For War ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.