Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,582 members, 7,934,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:43 PM

Vindication Comes From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vindication Comes From God (107 Views)

If All “blacks” Comes From Africa, Where Do All “whites” come From? / Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? / The Brekete Family Vs The African Church: My Greatest Vindication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vindication Comes From God by Missyajoke(f): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Vindication is the action of clearing someone of blame or suspicion. Do you remember the story of Joseph who was falsely accused by pothipar's wife of forcefully laying with her which of course is false (Genesis 39: 12-18). Joseph called on Jehovah and Jehovah heard him and set him free. Let me ask you a question is there any man greater than Jehovah ( no one I have seen). If you know How great Jehovah is you won't under estimate him. Have you been mistreated, raped, cheated, falsely accused?? Let me tell you there's a God you can cry out to who will fight on your behalf and execute speedy judgement on the wicked ones troubling you. The Bible says " For God shall fight for us and we shall hold our peace", you don't need to curse any man if they hurt you all you need to do is to call on God and ask him to judge those who made you weep and put you in a sorrowful state and the judgement God will execute on them will be seen by many and they themselves will not understand what warranted such terrible judgement on them. Do you know how God handled pharaoh, Pharaoh pursued the Israelites to his doom. God is our ever present help in times of trouble and he is never far from us and all you have to do is to accept him as your Lord and personal saviour and ask him to vindicate you and grant you peace so thatyou can forget the past and move on and wait for God's time to execute judgement on those who made you weep and sorrowful and done be vengeful. Lot Jesus if there's anyone here at the brink of fighting for himself Lord Jesus stop him or her from fighting for himself and show yourself as Lord over that situation they're passing through and vindicate them from their troubles (Amen). Goodnight everyone, Remember Jesus is always with you always and he'll never forget about you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Are You Merciful?? / Salvation From Sin / Sunday August 27th 2023 Open Heavens Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.