Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,204 members, 7,950,158 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? (3309 Views)

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / Nairalanders. Advice On Weed,sk And Arizona Business / Lady Strips Off, Shows Off Her Boobs Infront Of Boys After Getting High On Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by WantsandMore: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Stawner16:
grin

Lol bro. OAU geology no be any mate. I knew a guy we be say dem don rusticate am since part two but him still Dey school Dey collect school fees from his parents till he “graduate”😅
crazy world.
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by WantsandMore: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Normal is the new High
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by FitCorper: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
DKM123:

Thanks a lot for the insight my fellow Geologist. I appreciate a whole lot. Looking for an escape from one's sad reality is only human nature and I understand a huge deal why people do so.
But if I may ask, when you tried to deal with the feeling of depression using this substances, did it really help fight it? Especially on the long run. Did the feeling of depression ever go away?

Bro don’t joke with weed, as soon as you have that deep sleep and wake up, you will forget everything that ever made you sad. Last last I graduated with a 3.2 cgpa in Geography. The difference btw the two na “logy” and “graphy” but get “Geo” inside am. Lol

2 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Obierika(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
The weed is drying you up already.
You hardly see fresh boys these days, most are so dry, looking pale and rughed due to drugs and alcohol.

You need to change the circle of people you roll with
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by DKM123: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
FitCorper:

Bro don’t joke with weed, as soon as you have that deep sleep and wake up, you will forget everything that ever made you sad. Last last I graduated with a 3.2 cgpa in Geography. The difference btw the two na “logy” and “graphy” but get “Geo” inside am. Lol

Lol. Abi na. Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Bukola94(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
[quote author=FitCorper post=125373632][/quote] By God grace u are going to build a mansion or flat, since you realize your addiction and weakness, be discipline and you going to win and quit it. We burst some stoner recently, weed, codeine and SK/AZ that we found in there possession. Some will be handed over to NDLEA & some where able to get out of it. Eat better food and be exercising. Got a bro who smoke,but he quit after he got married, wife did well by telling him to quit and said it to him that if health fail him due to smoking she will leave him and re married asap

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Bukola94(m): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
Cataboy:
so Y'all be taking blood tonic without doctor's prescription? Dumb ass
I take blood tonic and it improve my appetite. Na snacks I use to take because of the nature of my job. The nurse advice I deworming & I took blood tonic for like 3days and my urge wanting to eat every hour. Blood tonic can't do me nothing
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Bukola94(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
Cataboy:
lol. Y'all speak like retards at times. I eat calorie densed food. As a matter of fact I was into calistenchnics once with heavy protein diet. Even after doing all these, I could only put on few weight. Some people are built lean, Y'all are too dumb to understand.btw I live healthy than most of y'alll ranting here. Lol I even have humidifier in my room to help my lungs, that's how much I care about my health. We die everyday anyway, so yolo
You are dumber, some people are built lean,you are wrong, the right word to use is slim. I am the slim type too,but after eating balance diet for like 3months and sleeping well and engaging in exercise, I begin to gain weight. Use to be 50kg,but now I am 60kg,see the improvement and difference

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by FitCorper: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Bukola94:
You are dumber, some people are built lean,you are wrong, the right word to use is slim. I am the slim type too,but after eating balance diet for like 3months and sleeping well and engaging in exercise, I begin to gain weight. Use to be 50kg,but now I am 60kg,see the improvement and difference

Hehehehe. I was stuck at 75 when battling with weed, but after stopping, my weight increased to 93kg and I gained mad muscle mass I never even dreamed possible. I’m suspecting an increase in height as my trouser I used in jugging now hang above instead of below my ankle. Oops before I forget my third leg now feels fatter and more robust than during my weed days. But all these changes took months sha not overnight. So I concur with you without sugarcoating it, weed is bad let’s call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by FitCorper: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Cataboy:
I'm not saying you are wrong. But I achieved fitness using weed, you can say I'm lying. You have more pain tolerance when you are high which means you can endure more reps, more laps and shit. Olo far gan
I understand what you are trying to say brother, to be honest weed has increases creativity and technique when handling ‘em weight. But try pushing yourself to that same threshold when sober you’ll find it instantly improves your stamina and recovery faster. The kinds of workout routine I would nvented when on dope was always the talk of the day anytime I’m in the gym. But even after stopping I still was able to keep same momentum and made tremendous progress. Is it only me or does weed make stoners unnecessarily Hot? And when you gratify that desire it impedes on your workout progress and gains. So it’s best you quit so you can maintain a clear head always.

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Carcholce: 3:17am On Aug 27, 2023
illicit:

Over two years

It no longer comes

The first three months was not funny because I still see some of my smoking friends smoking but I started avoiding them

It's a battle u can easily win but it seems hard

It's really easy if u are fed up with the habit and determined to quit

Kudos. I am impressed.

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Bukola94(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2023
FitCorper:

Hehehehe. I was stuck at 75 when battling with weed, but after stopping, my weight increased to 93kg and I gained mad muscle mass I never even dreamed possible. I’m suspecting an increase in height as my trouser I used in jugging now hang above instead of below my ankle. Oops before I forget my third leg now feels fatter and more robust than during my weed days. But all these changes took months sha not overnight. So I concur with you without sugarcoating it, weed is bad let’s call a spade a spade.
93kg is bursty, I will be glad if I can achieve 75k,I am currently 60kg. @93kg, how are you able to carry yourself with confidence ? If there is riot or u heard a sound of gun,can u run for like 5minutes without getting tired easily ?
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Local weed 2 wraps =50 naira per night
not everyday though...
I see no reason why anyone should be even be addicted to anything
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by FitCorper: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bukola94:
93kg is bursty, I will be glad if I can achieve 75k,I am currently 60kg. @93kg, how are you able to carry yourself with confidence ? If there is riot or u heard a sound of gun,can u run for like 5minutes without getting tired easily ?

Boss I am a machine. And like my monika states FITCORPER. I am very fit. Now my body mass is purely muscle mass with a very flat tummy. My chest is bigger than my tummy and when I stand upright and look at my chest I can’t see my nipples. That should give you and idea of how massive my chest is. For running I run a 50minutes marathon every Saturday. My mass improved like that cos I don’t have sex since I quit smoking. Try abstaining from sex if you want to pack weight while working out. Before I forget I am 182cm in height so that weight isn’t bad at all. I’m even hoping to pack up more muscles naturally of cos.

2 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Adonko(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Let me contribute my little quota to this ...well am not a harden stoner infact I don't know how to smoke even my friends then at uni were heavy stoners even my babe sold it then in the Street...yet I tried to smoke but wasnt just my thing. angry

Funny enough I had to find a way to get it in ...I do only pure natural weed only ..I started using it as edible..a vegetable to my meals and I must confess it has been an mind blowing experience so far ...clean shining skin, ( is been 2years now since I used body cream yet my skin I second to none) improved health condition ( I don't fall sick can't remember the time)..better me..translating in better mood, improved my mental capabilities ( it enforced me to stay indoor more even though am an introvert by reading more ),.

I concurred with someone comment of how it improves your ability at the gym giving you more endurance to pain during reps esp thigh workout ..I now believe God's word faster and do good more especially giving to the poor ..gradually pushing me away from sexual immoralities e.t. c

In conclusion I spend not too much though a week but it has been budgeted already .. sincerely I love weed .. inasmuch as God created it for man's usuage no devil can stop me from eating it except God...reason I am pushing hard to travel out to a country were it is fully legalized ...Canada and Holland (language barrier) is were I am holding onto esp canada..

Lets I forgot by the grace of God it destroyed depression in me in 2018 when I lost my US Visa stuff..weed is good for me especially eating it.. it needs to be legalised here.

2 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Bukola94(m): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
FitCorper:

Boss I am a machine. And like my monika states FITCORPER. I am very fit. Now my body mass is purely muscle mass with a very flat tummy. My chest is bigger than my tummy and when I stand upright and look at my chest I can’t see my nipples. That should give you and idea of how massive my chest is. For running I run a 50minutes marathon every Saturday. My mass improved like that cos I don’t have sex since I quit smoking. Try abstaining from sex if you want to pack weight while working out. Before I forget I am 182cm in height so that weight isn’t bad at all. I’m even hoping to pack up more muscles naturally of cos.
Abstaining from sex will be difficult, we are trying to make baby, my kid is almost five. I am in my early 30s,but people think I am 24yrs old, because of my small stature, I am so slim,my junior brothers and sisters get body pass me.
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by FitCorper: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bukola94:
Abstaining from sex will be difficult, we are trying to make baby, my kid is almost five. I am in my early 30s,but people think I am 24yrs old, because of my small stature, I am so slim,my junior brothers and sisters get body pass me.

Lol. You don’t have to go extreme like me. You could pause for like two weeks every month and train very hard. Thought being younger than your age is a blessing. Lol what do I know

2 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by akwesenana: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
bitch learn to stfu
Are you really tekashi69?
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Jakumo(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
Buying weed anywhere on this planet is fraught with significant mortal dangers. A wide variety of highly noxious chemicals are now added to cannabis by dealers, and those chemicals are then unknowingly ingested by unsuspecting consumers, with catastrophic results. In Europe, synthetic THC added to low-grade cannabis or even to random leaf matter, is creating a generation of addicts who often wind up losing their sanity or even their lives.

Worldwide, marijuana or its poisonous synthetic THC analog, often tainted with toxic psychoactive chemicals like methamphetamine, PCP, embalming fluid, and even deadly fentanyl, are claiming lives while wreaking widespread destruction on users' mental and physical health. Toxic chemically adulterated cannabis with names like Colorado, Arizona, and Loud, all of which feature among the euphemisms used to denote poisoned weed, are inflicting permanent debilitating damage to the minds and bodies of unsuspecting Nigerian cannabis users.

There are but two options available to anyone anywhere on this planet who wishes to safely use cannabis for recreational or medicinal applications. They should either QUIT using cannabis completely, OR they should grow their own supply, and thereby ensure that NO chemicals are EVER used to poison this very beneficial plant called cannabis.

For my personal consumption, I import seeds of connoisseur-grade marijuana into Nigeria and entrust those seeds over to fishermen living in the coastal swamps, who then cultivate the seeds in the soil of remote islands deep in the watery labyrinth where NO enemies of progress could ever stray. For this privilege, I pay those canoe men 50K per year, which assures me of one year's supply of extremely high quality, organically grown, SEEDLESS weed of mind-warping potency. God breast Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:25am On Aug 28, 2023
Jakumo:
Buying weed anywhere on this planet is fraught with significant mortal dangers. A wide variety of highly noxious chemicals are now added to cannabis by dealers, and those chemicals are then unknowingly ingested by unsuspecting consumers, with catastrophic results. In Europe, synthetic THC added to low-grade cannabis or even to random leaf matter, is creating a generation of addicts who often wind up losing their sanity or even their lives.

Worldwide, marijuana or its poisonous synthetic THC analog, often tainted with toxic and psychoactive chemicals like methamphetamine, PCP, embalming fluid, and even deadly fentanyl, is claiming lives while wreaking widespread destruction on users' mental and physical health. Toxic chemically adulterated cannabis with names like Colorado, Arizona, and Loud, all of which feature among the euphemisms used to denote poisoned weed, are inflicting permanent debilitating damage to the minds and bodies of unsuspecting Nigerian cannabis users.

There are but two options available to anyone anywhere on this planet who wishes to use cannabis for recreational or medicinal applications. They should either QUIT using cannabis completely, OR they should grow their own supply, and thereby ensure that NO chemicals are EVER used to poison this very beneficial plant called cannabis.

For my personal consumption, I import seeds of connoisseur-grade marijuana into Nigeria and entrust those seeds over to fishermen living in the coastal swamps, who then cultivate the seeds in the soil of remote islands deep in the watery labyrinth where NO enemies of progress could ever stray. For this privilege, I pay those canoe men 50K per year, which assures me of one year's supply of extremely high quality, organically grown, SEEDLESS weed of mind-warping potency. God breast Nigeria.

That's a beautiful howitzer, boss grin

I'm not a smoker. I've smoked cigars perhaps thrice in my life and weed maybe 4 times. Felt zero the first three times I smoked weed, so it was probably fake stuff. But last December, I went to visit my sister and her hubby and while there snagged a stick of weed from the man. It made me extremely sleepy and that's amazing because I was then thinking that weed had no effect on me. I humble fast.
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Jakumo(m): 3:30am On Aug 28, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

That's a beautiful howitzer, boss grin

I'm not a smoker. I've smoked cigars perhaps thrice in my life and weed maybe 4 times. Felt zero the first three times I smoked weed, so it was probably fake stuff. But last December, I went to visit my sister and her hubby and while there snagged a stick of weed from the man. It made me extremely sleepy and that's amazing because I was then thinking that weed had no effect on me. I humble fast.

There are two broad categories of cannabis, namely the narrow-leafed sativa variant which typically produces a stimulant effect that energizes the user, as opposed to the broad-leafed indica family of marijuana that produces a narcotic and sedative effect. Cannabis breeders in the EU and USA crossbreed those two species of cannabis to produce a wide variety of hybrids that are characterized by a broad spectrum of psychoactive effects. Generally speaking, Sativa cannabis originates in the tropics, while Indica cannabis is native to cooler mountainous regions with temperate climates, where seasonal variations in daylight duration are more pronounced.

I suspect Oga Gabriel Yulaw experienced the impact of a potent cannabis indica variant, which typically induces a "couch-lock" effect that "locks" users to the "couch" in a state of deep relaxation that can border on a semi-comatose debilitation in extreme cases. My personal taste leans towards cannabis hybrids with about 75% Sativa content, cohabiting with a smaller 25% indica genetic lineage. These sativa-dominant hybrids energize users and intensify focus in weight lifting or other sports, with just a hint of the indica relaxation influence that still permits users to enjoy an active and productive day.

By the way, eating food products that have been prepared with cannabis-infused oil is a VERY bad idea, because the potency of even mediocre cannabis can increase by orders of magnitude when the THC active ingredient is concentrated into oil that is then used as a food ingredient. The best way to consume cannabis is NOT smoking or eating it, but by VAPORIZING it with a dedicated battery-operated vaporizer that does not burn weed, but merely heats it to a temperature whereby the THC content vaporizes without also generating poisonous by-products like carbon monoxide and tar which can coat the lungs and result in medical complications.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YdFgMA7INxA

2 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:49am On Aug 28, 2023
Jakumo:

There are two broad categories of cannabis, namely the narrow-leafed sativa variant which typically produces a stimulant effect that energizes the user, as opposed to the broad-leafed indica family of marijuana that produces a narcotic and sedative effect. Cannabis breeders in the EU and USA crossbreed those two species of cannabis to produce a wide variety of hybrids that are characterized by a wide spectrum of psychoactive effects. Generally speaking, Sativa cannabis originates in the tropics, while Indica cannabis is native to cooler mountainous regions with temperate climates, where seasonal variations in daylight duration are more pronounced.

I suspect Oga Gabriel Yulaw experienced the effects of a cannabis indica variant, which typically induces a "couch-lock" effect that "locks" users to the "couch" in a state of deep relaxation that can border on a semi-comatose debilitation in extreme cases. My personal taste leans towards cannabis hybrids with about 75% Sativa content, cohabiting with a smaller 25% indica genetic lineage. These sativa-dominant hybrids energize users and intensify focus in weight lifting or other sports, with just a hint of the indica relaxation influence that still permits users to enjoy an active and productive day.

By the way, eating food products that have been prepared with cannabis-infused oil is a VERY bad idea, because the potency of even mediocre cannabis can increase by orders of magnitude when the THC active ingredient is concentrated into oil that is then used as a food ingredient. The best way to consume cannabis is NOT smoking or eating it, but by VAPORIZING it with a dedicated battery-operated vaporizer that does not burn weed, but merely heats it to a temperature whereby the THC content vaporizes without also generating poisonous by-products like carbon monoxide and tar which can coat the lungs and result in medical complications.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YdFgMA7INxA

Much thanks for the detailed explanation, sir.
Re: To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? by Xwizard: 4:36am On Aug 29, 2023
[quote author=Xwizard post=125365447]
I can’t advice you, so far it’s not disturbing you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents / Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. / Why Did She Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.