Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V (2658 Views)

ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers / Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / Man Recovers His Stolen Vehicle From Robbers. See The Condition He Found It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by Tokotaya: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nigerian lady courageously celebrates her baby produced from assault by four robbers (Video)

Photo captions:
1. Dorcas and her baby
2. Dorcas in her shop

A Nigerian fashion designer has courageously celebrated her baby girl conceived after she was raped by four robbers who stormed her shop about a year ago.

The young mother of one, Dorcas, took to her social media page to share the touching encounter in a post which has now gone viral.

Dorcas recalled how she was at her tailoring shop sewing a dress for a customer who was to travel with it the next day.

Dorcas, who said she was a virgin at the time, revealed that while she was working, four robbers broke in, robbed and had their way with her.

She said that the unfortunate incident turned her life into endless weeks of crying and mourning.

She said at some point, she even contemplated suicide. She said she was able to pull through and return to work.

Weeks later, she said she found out much to her embarrassment and shame that she was pregnant.

Dorcas said she kept the pregnancy and was delivered of a bouncing baby girl who has now become her joy.

She concluded that in spite of her circumstances, she considered her baby a blessing from God.

In an update, she acknowledged the wide support she had received and expressed surprise at how viral the news had become.

She noted that some people criticized her for revealing her awful experience and also posting the picture of her baby. She asserted that it was her past and since she could not rewrite it, she had to embrace it. She also affirmed that she considers her baby a blessing in spite of everything.

Her words:

“I just want to use this opportunity to appreciate you all for the love and care. I never knew this video will have a large view like this. I have been receiving bad messages and bad comments about posting this video and why i had to post my Baby’s face, due to the fact she was conceived out of r**pe. this video have been reported several times. I have nothing to gain from all this but I just wanted sharing my story not because i am define by what i passed through or because i am weak. I can’t change what happened to me, i have to live with it. And i choose to be happy despite the situation. My Baby is a part of my Story and i am happy to have her by my side. Please life is already hard let’s treat people with kindness🙏 God bless you all”

Netizens have been reacting to her story:

Paulineganga wrote: “The baby came out from a bad scenario. Trust me the ending will be nice she’ll be your heroine. God bless you, sister”

Kandykecy: “Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise you dnt know how many are inspired by u speaking out ❤️❤️”

Wema: “She is so beautiful mama 🥰❤️I’m proud of you”

Tanie Elle Marie: “You own your own power and that baby is your daughter. People always have a lot to say but do what makes you happy and your girl proud. Much love”

Ntokes wrote: “Oh my God. Wow. As I kept on swiping right I just kept on saying oh my God. I hope you heal and prosper in this life.”

FERA said: “God please send help to this young lady, this is so hard for anyone to bare…God please make this lady sorrows a blessing to her and her generation.”

UG noted: “God will never forsake you,for you to keep this baby,you have won a big reward,just wait and see how God will turn ur story around.”

orjiako Emmanuel prayed: “God bless you heart for keeping that baby she’s so fine . I’m sorry for the terrible life experience .”

AnnieHairs Extension stated: “Omo I cried. E no go better for them. So sorry dear. I pray For God divine healing because I know how traumatizing that can be. God bless you.”

Mhiz Khalifa said: “All those men will later regret their wrongdoing in life.”

Watch her reel here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/08/31/nigerian-lady-courageously-celebrates-her-baby-produced-from-gang-rpe-by-four-robbers-video/

Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by TemplarLandry: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by EtovalRealEst: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
The four men will have to live with guilty conscience seeing this picture...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by Tokotaya: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Uncommon candour! It takes uncommon courage to come out with this sort of information in our country. If I were to advise her though, I would have counselled against it, especially for the stigma it would expose the poor girl to. But then again, I recognise that this may be her way of finally bringing closure to that dark episode of her life. I wish her strength and wisdom to keep soaring. Those evil men will meet their Waterloo.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by Nwodosis(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Don't be surprised, her baby Dad fit appear as a repented armed robber/rapist and demand for DNA for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by slowice(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
That beautiful baby is nothing short of a blessing.

Thank God she made it through

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by Jlow2: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
And posting it on social media with come to hunt the child tomorrow among his peers, as you no get sense reach

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by EwuuGambia: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
Dis life sef.
Na d first time wey I no use condom be dis o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
It looks like a planned work.someone set her up,I feel

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by SporaD8: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
Someone should enlighten me ooo.
Please I don't seem to understand why, after going through such terrible ordeal, most ladies don't deem it necessary to go for medical check-up or use prevention pills!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
Some secrets are better left unsaid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by Creamypie(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
Death to robbers, rapists, fraudsters, scammers, l.g.b.t, paternity fraudsters. Death to them all
Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by SVC6000: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
She's a fool...
What about the child future?

People will use it against her in schools, streets, church,
You have failed woofull.

Its should have been better you kept mute..
You failed her.. she would use it against you

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by BigYash: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
Na wah o..
If them come dey call the kid basst@@@rd tomorrow, how will she feel?
Some things are to be kept private..
This life sef..
Innocent pikin..
His dad is a robber and a rapist at the same time..
Na wah o..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by jamesversion: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
EtovalRealEst:
The four men will have to live with guilty conscience seeing this picture...

Which of the four men have the baby? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by CJStarz: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
You're right o

Jlow2:
And posting it on social media with come to hunt the child tomorrow among his peers, as you no get sense reach
Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by Obakoolex(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Some ladies with chicken brain....this stunt on social media will hunt the child even herself in the future.

The stunt might be just to get sympathy to raise funds but what about the negative stigma in the future
Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jesus is Lord...

Trauma promax
Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:32am On Sep 01, 2023
When someone is raped,the person goes to the hospital to take pills and checkup to prevent child birth.seems she is too naive.4 people 1 child.a bad decision mehn .did she not have family members to take her to the hospital and give her birth prevention pills.na wa o.till today I no understand why people rape.i dey run from too much sex..I no get that time.And people body dey rise anyhow.God dey
Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by arantess: 4:08am On Sep 01, 2023
If as a Virgin she was raped by 4 men, surely they would have gone to hospital.
And the doctors didn't think to issue contraceptives?

Hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by Sanguine(f): 4:10am On Sep 01, 2023
SporaD8:
Someone should enlighten me ooo.
Please I don't seem to understand why, after going through such terrible ordeal, most ladies don't deem it necessary to go for medical check-up or use prevention pills!!!

Exactly my thoughts too.
She was raped by four men! Gosh!🤦🤦
The next most reasonable thing is to go straight for medical checks and take prevention morning after pills.
Omoh, I cannot even begin to imagine the trauma! It never really fades away.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by arantess: 4:11am On Sep 01, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
When someone is raped,the person goes to the hospital to take pills and checkup to prevent child birth.seems she is too naive.4 people 1 child.a bad decision mehn .did she not have family members to take her to the hospital and give her birth prevention pills.na wa o.till today I no understand why people rape.i dey run from too much sex..I no get that time.And people body dey rise anyhow.God dey
Oh just seeing this now

The thing muzz me because nobody in their house had common sense to go and buy pills for her or what? Assuming the doctor didn't issue......even small girls dey take postinor and this one and her mama no get sense? Or what

Na wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by SporaD8: 6:08am On Sep 01, 2023
Sanguine:

Exactly my thoughts too.
She was raped by four men! Gosh!🤦🤦
The next most reasonable thing is to go straight for medical checks and take prevention morning after pills.
Omoh, I cannot even begin to imagine the trauma! It never really fades away.
I'm not a female, yet I can feel every detail of that assault/violation!!!
To add to the bolded, She decided to preserve the product of that horrendous incident!!!😧
As what exactly - A perpetual reminder? A badge of honor to be display like a damn trophy? Just sheer ignorance or something else?!
This one is beyond my mental aquity. Goshhh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:17am On Sep 01, 2023
arantess:

Oh just seeing this now

The thing muzz me because nobody in their house had common sense to go and buy pills for her or what? Assuming the doctor didn't issue......even small girls dey take postinor and this one and her mama no get sense? Or what

Na wa oo
something is fishy in the story.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by Sanguine(f): 7:18am On Sep 01, 2023
SporaD8:

I'm not a female, yet I can feel every detail of that assault/violation!!!
To add to the bolded, She decided to preserve the product of that horrendous incident!!!😧
As what exactly - A perpetual reminder? A badge of honor to be display like a damn trophy? Just sheer ignorance or something else?!
This one is beyond my mental aquity. Goshhh!!!

Ah my brother, if you ask me na who I go ask?
Mesef I cannot understand it. 🤦
Each person to his own o. Wahala nor dey finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by grandstar(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2023
4 hefty men raped this small girl

One day, they'll meet their waterloo.
Re: Nigerian Lady Courageously Celebrates Her Baby Produced From Robbers' Assault (V by Biglittlelois(f): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2023
Won't that child be a constant reminder of what happened to her?The psychological effect though, if abortion is legal in Nigeria though.... she tried.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

0 / Evil! Ritualist Remove Head Of A Young Lady After Killing Her / Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.